New Yahoo Mail
349 results found
-
Option to move words in Spam subject line to Trash
I won’t open the Spam folder because I keep receiving emails with the “F” word in the subject. My suggestion, recommendation is to provide an option to have subject words sent directly to Trash. I could then enter that word and never have to see it again, making it safe for me to open the Trash folder to catch emails I actually want to rescue. Thank you for your consideration and many thanks if you make this happen. If it’s already available, PLEASE tell us where to find it.
61st ranked -
Two Questions
- What is "Ad Free"?
- What is the large blank box on the far right side of the display for? It eats up a large portion of the message content display. If it must be there, can you allow a sizing option for the message content display?
61st ranked -
Make Dark Mode DARK instead of gray!!!
First off, the new yahoo mail is terrible & I can't change it back. With that out of the way, yes, I know how to change between light & dark mode in yahoo mail. The problem is that the email section is not black, it is gray! This is what makes it look so bad & makes it hard to read. Please give me the option to make it dark! Make that area the same as the "inbox, unread, starred, sent, etc" area. THEN it might be doable. This gray look is terrible! FIX IT!!!
61st ranked -
The spacing of the email app is excessive - I much prefer the option of compressing the view to get more on the screen at a time
please allow the capability of adjusting the layout by removing the spacing between emails and folders. I want to see the list of emails without all the scrolling required. the current layout is a huge waste of screen space
61st ranked -
61st ranked
-
Get rid of the colored balls at the beginning of each email in Inbox! What a mess!
All that clutter is very annoying and serves absolutely no purpose.
Also get rid of that word in little blue letters that now steals space from the subject line on some incoming emails. It is for me to decide which emails are important to me. You should not be cluttering up the inbox with an attempt to highlight some of my emails.
61st ranked -
61st ranked
-
Hate the new email appearance- eye searing white or Midnight black
Needs more contrast especially the white
61st ranked -
add a NORMAL CONTRAST option and increase the actual inbox/email area size
this is ridiculous - this NEW Yahoo mail is HORRIBLE - the AD BANNER on the side takes up almost two-thirds of the entire screen, leaving only a narrow column for the inbox and reading emails - you can't even see more than 40 characters wide to read a complete sentence at a time!!! the AD BANNER across the top makes it even worse, so now there is only a tiny box where you can only see a few lines, it is literally three times the amount of screen dedicated to ads than actual content and majes it aggravatingly unusable.
…
61st ranked -
add a NORMAL CONTRAST option to make the text readable, increase the inbox/message area
this is ridiculous - this NEW Yahoo mail is HORRIBLE - the AD BANNER on the side takes up almost two-thirds of the entire screen, leaving only a narrow column for the inbox and reading emails - you can't even see more than 40 characters wide to read a complete sentence at a time!!! the AD BANNER across the top makes it even worse, so now there is only a tiny box where you can only see a few lines, it is literally three times the amount of screen dedicated to ads than actual content and majes it aggravatingly unusable.
…
61st ranked -
digital help desk
Please have some kind of digital help available, With the switch to the new format I lost 1 and a half years of emails from my account, and there is no way to get help, how to get them back!
61st ranked -
Bad for my eyes!
This layout is very difficult for me to use. After 30 years of Yahoo mail, I guess I'll just have to drop it.
61st ranked -
below
Why can I no longer import contacts manually from Comcast to Yahoo? I did yesterday but can't today.
61st ranked -
Reduce inbox spacing
If the spacing between messages was reduced it would be easier to see more messages on one page.
61st ranked -
61st ranked
-
Just leave the thing alone and sack the people who keep playing with it!
Having the original dark blue border focuses the eye on the e-mails. Now it is all white nothing stands out so it becomes a chore to use.
61st ranked -
Help
I have been through the help section with no luck. it said to send feedback to help me get my email back I am not able to use it due to old laptop and slow connection. i keep clicking on mail that is scams and not doing well . I am old and this isn't working for me. I am so scared now I will be a hacking victim because yahoo isn't giving me my email back I need to be able to switch back to basic mail but I dont' have that option on the settings. please please help…
61st ranked -
61st ranked
-
Return the "Yesterday" and "Last Week" headings in the list of one's emails.
Previously in one's list of emails there was a heading inserted in the list saying "Yesterday" for ones more than a day old and another one later in the list saying "Last Week" for emails more than a week old. These headings were very helpful when trying to find an older email by quickly being able to go to the section where the email might be. I would also add a "Last Month" heading for the same reason.
61st ranked -
bring the old one again as you did before
why are you pushing this version that nobody likes?
61st ranked
- Don't see your idea?