New Yahoo Mail
10 results found
-
Colors
Please restore my old format of the Yahoo Mail.Please restore the colors, design and everything as it was. I can't distinguish between new mails and ads, there's no structure, everyuthing seems just a bunch of mixed trash in an Inbox. UGLY UGLY UGLY and worst of all, confusing and non funcional. Please restore my Yahoo Mail, especially the INbox with its format and design
20th ranked -
NEW EMAIL AND UNREAD IN DARK MODE HARD TO DIFFERENTIATE
In the new version of Yahoo Mail, any read and unread messages in dark mode are so hard to differentiate. It was better in the older version.
25th ranked -
Offering a NON-CARTOON option
Aside of the ***** head level of Enshittification Yahoo has shoved onto the world, can you admit it is just so you can end up like AOL and offer a Adult version of your email BEFORE the crackheads you hired changed it just for Job Justification. I mean, your going broke due to going woke, so how can you award the crackheads running Yahoo but also stay relevant in 2026 with so many dumping your cartoon like pages now for gmail?
62nd ranked -
more customization options
i hate the new look.
it removes all the customization and personalization.
Add customization options62nd ranked -
62nd ranked
-
62nd ranked
-
email rebrand
FYI - the new configuration of Yahoo mail actually made me switch to using Outlook. Microsoft thanks you.
62nd ranked -
UGH!!!!
I have enough problems with small print and now this setup is hard to see. I did find the button to choose what I want to see when it opens up. Stop changing everything. It is bad enough our world is in chaos, but I just want to know what is on sale.
62nd ranked -
Just copied google mail?
You've just done a complete copy of Gmail, and this just looks hideous. Its hard to view any of the emails, it looks a mess. The panel on the right hand side is just an excuse for you to plaster more AD's on the screen.
62nd ranked -
Compact View
Do not like the new mail layout at all. The simple classic view was much better. I want to switch back.
62nd ranked
- Don't see your idea?