New Yahoo Mail
7 results found
-
Advertisement issues - Virus
advertisements that can result in a virus like encounter should not be allowed on yahoo mail. the ad prompted me to a page which resulted in a screen and audio claiming my computer was corrupted and i should not shut or close the computer and asked me to call Microsoft at the telephone number on the screen. because i was afraid to do that i had to shut the computer down manually and reboot.
29th rankedThanks for letting us know! Can you please send us a screenshot of these ads? These should not be on our platforms and we'd love to get a screenshot so we can share with the right team. Please send to oasis.mail.feedback@yahooinc.com. Thanks!
-
STOP THE UNETHICAL ADVERTISEMENTS
STOP THE UNETHICAL ADVERTISEMENTS
61st ranked -
Perverted yahoo with Perverted advertisements
Perverted yahoo with Perverted advertisements
61st ranked -
Yahoomail need to Block Spam better!
I got spam by adds that change email everyday, few times a day.
I add them to spam everyday but its no use because of the daily email change.
Need to block ".my.id" from my emailSample address:
idell.lubowitz@qjm9wb.marketzone.my.id
stevie.orn@mladp8jo.offercenter.my.id
tomasa.rosenbaum@8js70di.flashdeals.my.id
jimmy.bartell@hy966lh.promohub.my.id61st ranked -
SCAMS
STOP FAKE SCAMMERS ADVERTS GOING INTO EVERYONES MAIL?
YOU KNOW WHI THEY ARE !!61st ranked -
Classic Yahoo
How do I go back to classic yahoo, the new version has far too may distracting ads flashing up on right hand side, I have had to stick post it note over the continuing flashing ads.
61st ranked -
Yahoo Mail Plus subscription on an annual basis?
Hello Team,
Is it true that you can't get (buy) a Yahoo Mail Plus subscription on an annual basis? I'm referring to the subscription that removes ads from your email.
Br. spesonen @ yahoo.com
61st ranked
- Don't see your idea?