US News

Have more suggestions for Yahoo? Become a Yodeler!
Yahoo Yodelers is an exclusive group of loyal users that help shape the online experience for our users. As a Yahoo Yodeler you’ll get exclusive access to unreleased features, engage with our community of passionate users, and take a look behind the scenes as we create new products and content. Give us your honest opinions and bright ideas and you’ll influence the way millions of people see the world.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo News?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Try hiding your total Partisan/Bigoted opinions and actually report news.

Its simple. Put away your political opinions and report news. I'm sure most of you went to college and learned about journalistic ethics. Try applying some!

166th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How about reporting actual news and not liberal opinions?

Contrary to what you may think, many of us in this country are conservative. You're bias is so overt it's sickening. Those of you who decide what to print are a conglomerate of Pecksniffian puzzlewits!

144th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 412th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 204th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Language Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. It's President Trump

Announce the President as President Trump. He is OUR elected President. If you can not handle this reality get our of the news industry.

286th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 324th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow the user to select news articles and websites they do and dont want to hear from anymore. i.e. "See less from the source" "See more"

llow the user to select news articles and websites they do and dont want to hear from anymore. i.e. "See less from the source" "See more"

200th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 479th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Have a strictly real news homepage.

Have a strictly real news homepage for those of us who really want real news and not all that fake news, sponsored news, celebrity/Kardashian ****.

96th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Try to be more bi-partisan.

We get it you hate the president, Republicans, and white Christian men. Respect the office and stop grouping individuals into hate groups. Not all liberals are retards and not all Republicans are racists. Your love for North Korea over our own country is disgusting. The hollywood elite are nobodies, stop treating them like they are experts on anything but make believe.

75th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Stop being so anti-Trump

Stop being so anti-Trump, yahoo news is a joke, I would call Yahoo news "propaganda".

731st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Stop the Leftist Agenda

I have been a Yahoo Member for many many years (probably 2 decades). Many ppl have laughed at me for not have a gmail account instead. But I did not see the need however the leftist agenda & President Trump bashing is making me think differently. Do yourselves a favor & reconnect with your followers.

1795th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1070th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Stop posting Huff Post, PopSugar, Newsweek, and other Liberal Propaganda sites like they are legitimate "news"?

Stop posting Huff Post, PopSugar, Vox, Newsweek, and other Liberal Propaganda sites like they are legitimate "news"? You KNOW they are NOT legitimate news. You are posting fake news that will be indistinguishable from legitimate news to those that do not know or pay any attention to politics. It's INGENIOUS at best and purposeful misinformation at worst. It's hard to take Yahoo seriously when most of the links are from Huffington Post. Slanted and Biased is all I see.

71st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. What are you doing to combat the armies of Russian trolls invading the Yahoo News comments board?

The Yahoo News comments board is being overrun by thousands of Russian internet trolls, bots and cyborgs. It couldn't be more obvious. Anyone who's been paying any attention knows this is an active and aggressive internet campaign run by Russian intelligence at the direction of totalitarian tyrant Vladimir Putin. The objective, quite successful so far, is to weaponize cyberspace - to spread propaganda and disinformation, to sow rancor and further inflame political divisions among Americans, with the ultimate goal of undermining our democracy and weakening our global alliances and influence. WHAT IS VERIZON/YAHOO DOING ABOUT IT?!

Are you thrilled by…

168th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I would suggest that you remember that HALF of your readership is conservative. I'm considering dropping you as a news source.

How about not constantly slanting your news to agree with your politics? How about just reporting the news?

185th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Goodbye Yahoo. 50% of America voted for Trump. 99% of your articles bash him

I have had Yahoo as a homepage since I have started using the Internet. I like the news and the layout in general. Yet EVERY SINGLE DAY has a Trump Bashing Liberal Article? Read the comments and 90% of the comments disagree with the anti-Trump rhetoric. Yahoo is apparently lead by liberals who still can't understand 50% of America voted for him. He has issues to be sure. I don't blame negative articles. But every day? 50% of America didn't like Obama. But Yahoo didn't post Obama-bashing articles every day. Yahoo is not supposed bot be a political website. It…

94th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 3832nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Print all the news not just bias against my President Trump.

You are so biased against President Trump. The IG report came out 4/13 on McCabe, but it could not be found on your homepage. Why, because it vindicated the President. Not that I needed to see it, knew he was right, but glad we had impartial IG. You are a disgrace, try printing all the good he has done, all he has accomplished. Do you take the extra money you get in your paycheck, you should not, send it back to the government. There are not only liberals in US! Disgracful

1489th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Could you please get rid of the Huff Post. You all are contributing to propaganda and fake news.

Could you please get rid of the Huff Post. You all are contributing to propaganda and fake news.

634th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 312 313
  • Don't see your idea?

US News

Feedback and Knowledge Base