US News

Welcome to our Yahoo News feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience and to contact our editorial team. We review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our community support forum or find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo News?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. why do i feel like i am reading the National Enquire?

yahoo news is a joke.......please get a little more serious...instead of a grocery store tabloid

59th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    9 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I don't appreciate your anti-president-Trump agenda. I'm ready to quit your email service.

I don't appreciate your anti-president-Trump agenda. I'm ready to quit your email service. Your bias is getting on my nerves.

56th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Yahoo - all these people are telling you that they are sick of your biggotted anti-Trump agenda and you still don't get it.

Yahoo - all these people are telling you that they are sick of your bigoted anti-Trump agenda and you still don't get it. Do you? What does it take for you to stop bashing our president. Do we all have to quit you? Would that send the message loud and clear?

62nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Try hiding your total Partisan/Bigoted opinions and actually report news.

Its simple. Put away your political opinions and report news. I'm sure most of you went to college and learned about journalistic ethics. Try applying some!

39th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. How about reporting actual news and not liberal opinions?

Contrary to what you may think, many of us in this country are conservative. You're bias is so overt it's sickening. Those of you who decide what to print are a conglomerate of Pecksniffian puzzlewits!

37th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please try to have a little more respect for the office of the President of the United States. Don't follow the herd mentality to trash Pres

President Trump was elected President of the United States. Whether you like him or not, please show some respect for the office of the President. Try to be the kind of news organization you would be proud of in front of your grandchildren. Resist the "low road." Try to be decent. Thank you.

94th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Stop the Leftist Agenda

I have been a Yahoo Member for many many years (probably 2 decades). Many ppl have laughed at me for not have a gmail account instead. But I did not see the need however the leftist agenda & President Trump bashing is making me think differently. Do yourselves a favor & reconnect with your followers.

53rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 105th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 136th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 41st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Language Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. It's President Trump

Announce the President as President Trump. He is OUR elected President. If you can not handle this reality get our of the news industry.

44th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 45th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Please, by the gods above, allow us to remove certain types of content from the front page.

Enough with the royal wedding. Enough with the constant bagging on trump. Enough of the awful opinions and horrid liberal takes on everything. I just want the news that is relevant to me. GUESS WHAT SELF RESPECTING AMERICANS DONT CARE ABOUT THE ROYAL WEDDING!!! Its such garbage and im gonna literally switch emails and new providers to deal with this. Ive just had enough of the attempt to appeal to everyone, everyone is an individual who wants to see maybe only sports and politics, or maybe they like all the stuff i hate I DONT CARE. Im sure everyone who…

79th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Stop being so anti-Trump

Stop being so anti-Trump, yahoo news is a joke, I would call Yahoo news "propaganda".

55th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 74th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 70th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. STOP with the flip-flip-flip through stories to read them.

It's sooooooooooooo annoying when you make us flip through 5 pages on a story just to find out what the subject of the title is all about. PLEASE - just put up the whole **** article so we can read it. You waste our precious time with that BS. I've stopped reading any of the articles you post in that format.

124th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow the user to select news articles and websites they do and dont want to hear from anymore. i.e. "See less from the source" "See more"

llow the user to select news articles and websites they do and dont want to hear from anymore. i.e. "See less from the source" "See more"

43rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Make Yahoo News room global

I live in Canada and it will not let me download Yahoo news room since it’s only for the US please make it global

117th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. i do not want to see fox news on my feed

please allow me to block fox news

111th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base