US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo News and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
  • Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
  • Lori Bongiorno: General Manager for Yahoo News, Entertainment, Life and MAKERS
  • Daniel Klaidman: Editor in Chief
  • Lauren Johnston: Head of Programming
  • Colin Campbell: Managing Editor
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Just weak kneed and afraid of the truth

Just weak kneed and afraid of what others might say. Debates and other opinions are healthy. Dont be a Stalin.

1016th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Deleting comments!

Censorship is never a good experience. Shame on you!

1016th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. turn comments back on in your articles,,,,,you are starting to sound and act like fox news under control of the politicians,fake news

stop showing fake news,really yahoo news is world wide we don't need to hear the from your political controled fox news ,if i need to hear the and lies trumppy is saying ill listen.I'm canadian i don't vote for yanks,,,so just asking for yahoo to return to the truth,turn comments back on please for the rights of everyone

1016th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Yahoo is for hiden biden but we are for President Trump and they can't stand it

We must push back against Verizon/Yahoo and their push to suppress free speach to all.

1016th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Sitejabber member Joe B writes the following about NewChic lack of a refund: “STAY AWAY... This company is horrible. I bought shoes that we

Sitejabber member Joe B writes the following about NewChic lack of a refund:

“STAY AWAY... This company is horrible. I bought shoes that were so flimsy and wanted to return them. The 3 pairs cost me about $80.00 to buy. They said I had to pay the postage to ship them back because the shoes were not damaged. So for me to ship them back to China would have cost me almost $70.00... The company did nothing and I am now stuck with 3 pair of shoes that I have no use for... DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!”

1016th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Why can't we copy a story title in the browser.

Why can't we copy a website from your browser or a story on the page? what have you done to prevent us from copying a story or information. Shame on you.Sharing with someone looking for a landing place could bring you business for YAHOO.

1016th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Since there's no comment section, I'll let you have it here...

The main article for today, September 3, relates how the hair stylist backs up Pelosi's claim she was set up. YET, the owner of the salon gave proof that there was NO set up. Funny how Yahoo "News" only chose to give one side of the story. It's like you are trying to create a specific narrative for your readers. You wouldn't want t give BOTH sides, would you? That would require honest reporting in a fair and balanced way. If so then the entire lot of Leftist writers for this two-bit site would have their collective heads explode.

1016th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Stop censorship

Give us a chance to speeak our thought and our voice not yours by censoring freedom of speech

1574th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Have you compiled the results of your survey yet?

Hello Yahoo! Have you compiled the results of your survey regarding commenting on news articles? Will you inform your readers as to what your decision is anytime soon? Many of the country's issues you are reporting on right now beg reader input and they are written in such a way that being unable to comment leave your readers frustrated . I hope you will restore the commenting feature to us soon instead of leaving people hanging and encouraging the many suspicions seen on these pages as to why they were stopped to begin with. At the least please post an…

1016th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Resume reader comments

Why do I get the feeling that your suspension of reader comments under the guise of "safe" community "engagement" will be lifted around the time of the presidential election or shortly afterwards? Your efforts to suppress readers holding you to account and eliminate public debate that runs contrary to your consistently biased views will have succeeded by then. My suggestion: end the phony suspension now. We see right through you.

1016th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Comments

I will not read yahoo news until they return to posting comments.
    I now use foxnews .com or google news.
    What a stupid stupid thing to do!!!!!
    Yahoo did this because of SAFETY?????

1016th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1016th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1016th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1016th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1016th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1016th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. First you delete comments section .

You fail to report any news that might hurt the left. Nancy Pelosi goes into a hair salon if violation of city and state shutdown orders and gets her hair done without wearing a mask. An hour later, she is on MSNBC scolding the Republicans for not wearing masks and social distancing at the RNC. Hypocrites and Liars, just like Yahoo News.

1016th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. FEEDBACK

Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting.

HOW CAN YOU DO THAT WHEN THE MAJORITY OF YOUR STORIES AND OPINIONS DON'T ALLOW REBUTTAL OR OTHER VIEWS

1016th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Language Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1016th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Equal Time and Comments

Equal Time. Where can I post an opinion piece that I wrote for all to see

1016th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)