Try using the pick list that we choose
This is the third Yahoo Mock Draft that I participated in, Autodraft. This is the third time that the backup QB chosen for me was not the next in line on my list. The third time that a lower ranked QB was selected when the QB that was rated higher ON MY LIST was skipped over.
I have already contacted you twice before. I waited 2 weeks to run another mock draft, and I have the same results. How can I be assured that the autodraft for our leagues will follow the rankings list that made and not default to Yahoo's rankings list?
Hi Dennis,
If you manage multiple teams in different leagues, pre-rank once and export your settings from one of your teams to another.
- Go to your team's page that you've already pre-ranked.
- Mouse over Draft | select Pre-Draft Rankings or Pre-Draft Values.
- Select the team you want to export your settings to.
- Click Export Rankings or Export Values.
When practicing in mock drafts, check that you are selecting your list to use for the mock draft.
Details on how autopick selects players
- All starter positions are filled before bench positions.
- You can't designate which round a player is picked or a position is filled.
- Each round, autopick drafts the highest-ranked (pre-rank, then default rank) available player based on your position needs. The system determines a max number of players to positions ratio, including bench, so that your roster positions are balanced.
If you are still seeing an issue with selections being made in a mock draft, please contact us through the Sports tab at help.yahoo.com for additional assistance.
Thanks,
Product Support