Skip to content

My Yahoo

Welcome to My.Yahoo.com feedback forum! We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to My Yahoo.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

519 results found

1. Tonight will be the

Tonight will be the last night I will use Yahoo as my home page, and I also plan to bail out of Yahoo mail in favor of Google mail. I am very concerned about the rise of false narratives being espoused by people who don't bother to become informed . They employ name calling, their spelling and grammar are 6th grade level at best. For the 2nd night in a row you have rejected posts of mine that I spent an hour each on, being careful to choose my words so that my point woulds be made with maximum impact.…

136th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Calendar - US Holidays - Jan 15 is MLK Jr. Day, not "Idaho Human Rights Day

Put only federal holidays on the Calendar as US Holidays. Texas Independence Day? Who cares? Mardi Gras and Valentine's Day are NOT holidays.

249th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I can access the Yahoo website, but I cannot access my email. Can you help?

I can access the Yahoo website, but I cannot access my email. Can you help me, please?

249th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. There have been no new theme option in 20 years! This is stupid. Why not allow us to customize the choices?

I don't understand why the lack of attention to something that gives your customers pleasure. The current choices are so old it's stupid. I'd like to add some themes that I enjoy, please.

136th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 249th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. To the editors....why are you rejecting comments that don't violate your community guidelines.

why are you rejecting comments that don't violate your community guidelines? Your moderators are getting more and more ridiculous.

249th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 249th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I live in Texas so why does my sign in always show Virginia? I get Virginia news instead of Texas

see above. I dont live in Virginia and dont want Virginia local news. Try to find some way to correct this as im sure, I am not the only one with this problem

249th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Location  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Why was this post rejected? Why Yahoo?

Why on earth did you reject the following post Yahoo? Please explain to me why it violates your TOS? Nothing in it is false. Nothing in it is harmful towards others. There is no foul language, and all I did was interject an opinion at the end. You are completely violating my 1A rights and censoring posts that follow your TOS. If you think the statement that nobody has been charged for insurrection on J6 is false, then prove me otherwise. This was my post...

"If J6 was an insurrection, then how come not one person has been charged with…

249th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I want to remove much of the content in Yahoo News. Sick of getting pictures of models admiring themselves in selfies & other celebrity news

Not only are the articles often in bad taste and not worthy of reporting but I want to delete some of the categories but when tried to learn how to do this in the search engine the instructions didn't work

249th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. You **** holes seem to be ******* with my ability to communicate with my friends through email. fix it, you ******* buttholes.

My mail is, of a sudden, not going out to my friends. Now you suddenly want "addresses fixed" on friends I've communicated with for years without incident. Perhaps you need to fire a bunch of your ********** engineers.

249th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Disappointed by customer service

I am sorry to write this, but yahoo customer service fails to provide full support for customers. I have been trying to recover my father's email and tried several times to call customer service but I could not cause It would not accept calls from outside the U.S. I also could not even find an email address to write to them. I am very disappointed.

249th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Stop rinning everything trump sick of his picture & him u have nothing better to write about?

When I open yahoo, all I see is trump trump trump trump why do you guys have nothing better to write about in trump? When I open yahoo, all I see is trump trump trump trump why do you guys have nothing better to write about than Trump? There must be something more intelligent and interesting to write about.

249th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Layout  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. We're sorry! Your customized page is temporarily unavailable. Please refresh or try again later.

We're sorry! Your customized page is temporarily unavailable. Please refresh or try again later.

Why am i getting this message?. I am now prevented from signing in to MY YAHOO and therefore cannot access bookmarks

136th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. All portfolios not displaying all, only 1

My Yahoo does not display all portfolios any longer. I added a new one to test it out, now I have 4, but it still only shows 1 portfolio. In the pulldown there is also none of the others shown, only the one that displays. If I choose ALL Portfolios, no change. Any ideas on how to fix this if possible.

136th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. To Yahoo, Systems Elements, Intelligent Agents and Your associated Proxies. 1. You blocked me access to make public comments on the yahoo n

To Yahoo, Systems Elements, Intelligent Agents and Your associated Proxies.

1. You blocked me access to make public comments on the yahoo news.
    2. You used the dishonest and mischievous Intelligent Agents/Proxies to hack into my personal email account.
    3. You used the dishonest and mischievous Intelligent Agents/Proxies to send malware to other email and online users from my personal email account/profile.
    4. You used the dishonest and mischievous Intelligent Agents/Proxies to file falsified complaints against my personal email account/profile.
    5. On or about November 9, 2023; you send me an email using the system generated email referenced in the second email address used herein.
    249th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Love your Stationery, surprised it's gone!

Love your Stationery, surprised it's gone! I used it all the time, it makes a plain email more personable, especially for Holidays & Birthdays. Please reconsider and return the Stationery. Thank you.

80th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. BRING BACK MAIL STATIONERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRING BACK MAIL STATIONERY!!! If it was not popular enough to suit you, then look at what you offered - mostly stale and not timely. But! I still managed to find something and used it for every listserv posting and all emails. Recipients expected it and loved it. BRING BACK MAIL STATIONERY, BUT BETTER!

136th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. my 'streaming quotes' function isn't working now. It has been working well until yeaterday. What's up?

my 'streaming quotes' isn't working now. It has been fine until yesterday. what's up?

249th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It's amazing how there is never anything negative about Pres. Biden. Always just negative things about the Trump. Your web site is so bias

How about giving both sides of the political arena, not just negative items about Republicans. You are so bias, and it's so obvious. Free press, what a joke.

249th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base