My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 44th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under review  ·  83 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix the bookmarks feature

Bookmarks used to allow me to keep a folder open, now it reverts back to the main bookmark when I hit 'back' from viewing a saved page in the folder. Only been happening the last few . Please fix, this is annoying.

905th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Yahoo News - Latest News and Headlines has not updated since April.

Yahoo News - Latest News and Headlines has not updated since April.

905th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Your site Sucks

close web site and do people a favor

422nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Stop NOISY Ads

Don't allow the ads that blast you with load noise when you open a page. I just leave the page. It's very annoying.

554th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Stop spreading lies and innuendos and actually report facts rather than other people's opinions of which they have no knowledge.

My idea is you grow some pride and stand up to the fascist liars and cheats from the left, start doing right by your readers. Because right now, there are many of us who refer to Yahoo as the Donkey's Behind Canal, due to the moronic and inane publishing's that Yahoo lets run on their feed. And stop posting the same story for days at a time in hopes of some bleeding heart. ie: Greta - you know Soros's Wooden Brain Puppet. Here is a fact for Yahoo on that one. Check to see what Soros's purchased for her family,…

554th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Switch back to classic Mail

Bring back Classic Mail. It works better for us older people that have been customers with Yahoo for a long time. We should get what we pay for and this system is easy to read and use. I can recover past messages and look up new items without going to different screens. So please give us back what we are use too. R C Long

152nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Update the themes

Update the themes.

422nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Theme and background color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Contacts list is obnoxious

Please bring back theold contacts list. The new is NOT user friendly. The list shows up in a sidebar and I can see exactly three names. Scrolling through I find one person with four or five different entries, like email, street address, phone, second email, second phone. Stop!!!! This is insanity. Bring back the old contacts list

492nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I stopped reading ANY of your heavily liberal biased ads. Will soon change to another choice for my home page and search engine.

I stopped reading ANY of your heavily liberal biased ads. Will soon change to another choice for my home page and search engine.

73rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. What happened to the contact list functions?

The contact list function was a very important part of our organization's use of Yahoo. It was easy to add or delete a contact from a list. It was easy to view which lists a contact was linked to from the contact card. All of this is now gone. If these functions are not reinstated, we will have to take our business elsewhere. We must have a robust contact list ability.

206th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Give us an option for having just News on MyYahoo and to eliminate all the political and celebrity gossip.

MyYahoo is not customizable enough to contain the content WE want, like unbiased news and events without the garbage of the day.

177th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 554th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Resentment

I think it is wrong of you to enforce listening to an ad on my home screen. I don't like it and all its going to effect is resentment which in the end will cause negative effects on the product and your site. Take it off or I will start looking for another home page. There are to many options for people out there for this kind of tactic.

590th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 971st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Quit running articles that I can't read!!!!!!!

If the NY times requires a fee to read an article , what the is it doing on yahoo? I was never asked if I wanted to put up with your changes and I sure don't want the NY Times! Get rid of it !

492nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. News and headlines have not updated dince April.

News and headlines have not updated since April.

905th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 905th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 905th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. YAHOO NEWS

Here's a novel idea, How about every once in a while say something positive about President Trump or any Republican for that matter. Yahoo News is as bad as it gets when it comes to Bias !!!!

743rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base