My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 947th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 612th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Theme and background color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How about offering a "dark mode" option in MyYahoo

Add a Dark Mode feature to MyYahoo

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Theme and background color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Why do I have so many problems with the "Feeds" on my yahoo home page and try to be politically neutral instead of your liberal *** ways.

Why do I have so many problems with the "Feeds" on my yahoo home page and try to be politically neutral instead of your liberal *** ways. I'm within inches of dumping Yahoo and AT&T.

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I deeply resent having Rush Limbaugh ads on my screen

Allow me to opt out of having any given ad

1029th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Gagal menghapus pesan. Mohon di perbaiki

Mohon di perbaharui. Karna sering nya eror. Gagal menghapus pesan yang tidak penting

1029th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. No adds Please on my home Page ---" Fisherman ". Pretty Please , Thanks

I'd also rather Not have suggestions for friends , I am capable of choosing my own , Thank you

947th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. An error occurred when trying to process your bookmarks. Try again by refreshing your page. this is where my bookmarks are and this error me

An error occurred when trying to process your bookmarks. Try again by refreshing your page. this is where my bookmarks are and this error message keeps coming up been doing this for over a week
    no matter how many times i refresh my page this error message keeps coming up
    PLEASE FIX IT OR I WILL BE GOING TO ANOTHER SEARCH ENGINE YAHOO SURE DOES HAVE A LOT OF ISSUES THAT NEVER GET RESOLVED

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Password

After Changing My Password and Using it for a few days it tells me I have the Wrong Password. I have it written down but it still won't work. This has happened several times before. I think Yahoo is going to have to come up with a better system. I will have to use Google Mail if it continues, and I don't Like Google Mail!

947th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. STOP ALL THESE ADS

you are absolutely disgusting. there are ads everywhere now on the mail page and home page. I am stopping my yahoo account. you are absolutely ridiculous. IT'S SPAM AND NONE OF THESE ADS ARE RELEVANT TO BEGIN WITH BUT THEN TO HAVE THREE ON A PAGE AT A TIME! HOW DARE YOU

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. RSS Feeds Gone Again? 1/14/2020 ATTYahoo Homepage

1/14/2020 My ATT/Yahoo Homepage RSS feeds are all gone today. Boxes have this comment in each one:

"This feed from npr.org couldn't be loaded right now. You can try again, but if it still does not work you may wish to remove this feed." ???

I cleared all recent history (i.e. cookies), restarted computer, rebooted computer. RSS feeds still empty.

This has happened before, and they all returned a day or two later ... BUT . . . why can't this be fixed? It's like the weather app . . . never works.

Doesn't seem like brain surgery. Perhaps ATT/Yahoo…

1029th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. REFRESH your articles daily

REFRESH your articles daily

947th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Why can't I contact yahoo at all. all you have is an online ******** that does nothing but takes you in circles. and how is this thing feedb

I can't delete or move anything in my mail, and I can't find out how to contact yahoo there online help is just **** and has nothing to do with getting help from yahoo. this is not an idea it's a complaint, but try and find out how to do that with yahoo is hard there is no help.

947th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Yahoo Weather - "Current Location" is always incorrect.

Please remove or give us a way hide or turn off the Yahoo Weather "Current Location". It is useless clutter. It is always incorrect and misleading. It is not needed.

1029th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. More of a suggetion, if your'e going to put in a header (menu bar) at the top of the web page, Change the page size. Think spacebar

When I'm on a page that has a header (menu bar) when I press the space bar to page the header hides the top, other sites change the scrolling page size to accommodate the space the header uses. Now, on your site, I press the space bar to scroll and press the down arrow twice (two times) to see the top few lines on the page. :(

947th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Volume

Listening to a Yahoo News Article with headphones connected to my computer, it was so low that I had to turn it up to hear it. When the next yahoo news article came up, it was so loud, it actually made me have a pain in my ear. It was from one end of the volume spectrum to the other. People around me could here it blasted through the earphone. Next complaint is, I tried to contact you but this did not fall under your list of categories so I couldn't find a way to tell you.

1029th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. There used to be a delete e-mail button available in my.yahoo.com where you can quickly preview your e-mail. Please add that button back.

There used to be a delete e-mail button available in my.yahoo.com where you can quickly preview your e-mail. Please add that button back.

301st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Stop putting disguised ads as news stories it ****** me off

I will stop using your news feed on my home page if you don't stop sticking those stupid ads disguised as news stories. POC

374th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base