My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I can't read the News For You section. Don't know what happened, but it changed at it's small print and light grey and barely readable

I can't read the "News for You" section. It changed a few days ago to very small print and on light grey. Impossible to read!

544th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Portfolio show $ doesn't work!

The $ totals no longer work in My Portfolio. I first noticed it on 6-10-20. What's up?

544th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Portfolio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Return of Comments?

When will the comments return to Yahoo articles? Here, let me guess...November 4, the day after the election.

544th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. What idiot do away with the comments section?

What idiot do away with the comments section?

544th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Your new bullshiet about comment suspension is even worse than the previous !

"Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting."
    CONNECT HOW??? BY READING YOUR IDIOTIC PROPAGANDA WITH NO RECOURSE OR COMMENT ???
    NO THANKS YOU ******** !!!

625th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bring back comments section on your mostly liberal, anti American, communist web site .

Bring back comments section on your mostly liberal, Anti American , Communist web site. Chicken S##t

544th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Why remove the Article commenting feature?

I have long enjoyed the Article Comment feature on Yahoo, for a number of positive reasons. I really don't know what is done with the substance of the comments and the resulting data. However, I can see no other earthly reason that this feature has been restrained, that to attempt to eliminate an open forum. Yahoo feature writing and editing is often weak, inaccurate and philosophically or politically slanted. the Comment function provides an alternate view, even though it may be generated by cracked-pots and wing-nuts of every stripe! It feels like censorship and information control rather than a forum!

544th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. You have a questionnaire asking if we want the comment section to continue. Yes, we do and by the way, ditch the blessed banner.

I want the comment section to continue and the banner asking for opinions to be ditched. The chance to add my comments is one reason I signed on to Yahoo in the first place.

625th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. comments

How long do you need to run your comments survey? Bring comments back, Yahoo. What are you afraid of?

625th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 625th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Comments

I'm beginning to wonder if anyone at this survey site or Yahoo is listening/reading these comments about the comments section. We are ALL tired of the survey. WE ALL have answered the survey questions. Give us back our comments!

625th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Comments

So when is this f'g survey going to end. We've had enough already. Give us back COMMENTS.

625th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow comments for all Yahoo News articles.

Allow comments for all Yahoo News articles.

625th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 544th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. This product was an email platform. Now its a liberal front posing as email product.

Been a user for 20 plus years. Thinking seriously of canceling my use due to liberal propaganda that is published. Its a shame that a product ike yahoo mail is now just ****.

493rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Burn down Yahoo, AoL, Verizon and the whoreing Post.

Fascists at Yahoo, AoL, Verizon and the whoring Post know they are losing the narrative.
    After PRESIDENT TRUMP is REELECTED, it will be time to destroy all leftists, fascists and Marxists.
    Not a tear will be shed.
    Our oaths are to destroy your kind.
    It's coming, go to communist China where you belong.
    The purge of your kind IS coming.
    We know where you work, we know who you are and you don't stand a chance.
    You can run but you won't be able to hide.
    GFY Yahoo.
    Yahoo! News is owned by Oath Inc, which is a digital media…

805th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. New Bookmarks

Can I have the old bookmark format?

805th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. even if you added more theme idea's I'm not sure we can use them since the old ones dont work :-(

the themes you have do not work anymore, I have tried to put fall leaves in and it stays on the summer water theme. This problem needs fixed before new themes are added, and we would love to see more themes !

1572nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Theme and background color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. COMMENTS

It is really disturbing that you have taken away our comments. We have the right of Freedom of Speech and Yahoo USED to give us this right. Now we do not have that right. I do not use Microsoft because we can not leave comments on an article. Why is Yahoo NOT letting us leave comments? Freedom of Speech!

713th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. COMMENTS

COMMENTS is our free speech. Yahoo is in violation of the First Amendment giving is the right to free speech. Shame on Yahoo.

713th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base