My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. RSS feeds not working...

RSS feeds not working. Some have not worked for a while, now all don't work. Is yahoo managed anymore...

95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. HATE-HATE THIS NEW YAHOO ****!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT MY OLD CLASSIC BACK!!!!!!!!!! BEEN LOSING MY E-MAILS ETC WITH TH

HATE-HATE THIS NEW ****!!!!!!!!!! GIVE US A CHOICE!!!! BEEN LOSING MY E-MAILS ETC WITH THIS NEW SH--!! I WANT MY OLD YAHOO BACK OR WILL SWITCH OUT YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

174th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Get rid of the ads

Your ads on my.yahoo and email are annoying. Please remove them or at least give your users the option to remove them.

137th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Can't delete email anymore from 'My Yahoo' page...Why not ????

Let us delete emails we don't want from our 'My Yahoo' homepage like I could yesterday...Is this another 9/11 fiasco ?

287th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. No more liberal bias news

How about non-bias news feeds. Pro conservative would be a fair and decent change.

414th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 388th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. why stay with yahoo - I can no longer access my portfolio, I can no longer delete emails from my home page -why keep yahoo at all

make it EASIER to gain access to info instead of limiting it - I see no reason to stay with yahoo as my home page if I cvan not gain access to my portfolio page or delte unwanted emails without having to go to my mail. more steps created to do things is wasting my time. go back to the way it was

570th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. What happened to all of my saved weather locations???

Give me back my weather locations in my weather box!

135th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. There used to be a delete e-mail button available in my.yahoo.com where you can quickly preview your e-mail. Please add that button back.

There used to be a delete e-mail button available in my.yahoo.com where you can quickly preview your e-mail. Please add that button back.

321st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 321st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Feeds are a mess

This morning I logged into my "myYahoo" page and two of the feeds weren't working. As directed, I tried refreshing, which naturally did nothing, so I waited and tried again later. Surprise, there were no longer two feeds not working, there were THREE. Just tried logging in again a few minutes ago, and now four feeds are not working. I gave up on the AP News feed months ago, becuase it stopped working and has never been fixed. Now ESPN, NBC News, NASA.com, and Space.com are not working.ll Perhaps you should let people who actually know what they're doing operate…

108th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. fix the weather page.

fix it please

44th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  83 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Your site Sucks

close web site and do people a favor

414th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Let me block opinions and read real "news"

instead of shoving leftist opinions in our faces, why not let the user decide which "news" feeds to read, that way I can block all Huff Po produced garbage and Yahoo produced garbage. That way we can choose real "news" articles, and not have to read hate filled opinion articles all day.

570th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. go back to basic yahoo mail

please go back to yahoo basic mail

165th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 542nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. The new format SUCKS

The new layout SUCKS

194th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I stopped reading ANY of your heavily liberal biased ads. Will soon change to another choice for my home page and search engine.

I stopped reading ANY of your heavily liberal biased ads. Will soon change to another choice for my home page and search engine.

73rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 414th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Really, now 7 ⅝" x 2" banner ads across the homepage in addition to two 2" x 2"ads in the center! You have gone too far.I am going elsewhere

How many times do I have to write this. I just wrote it above under suggestions. Now I have to write again here. You have gone too far with the huge 7 ⅝" x 2" banner ads across the top center of the homepage in addition to the other two 2" x 2" ads. You can see that this is the 14th ranked issue for users. Its apparent where your concerns lie. You can just stop all that talk about getting users opinions or suggestions or helping you improve! Bah, humbug. You've shown your colors!

95th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base