My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Get rid of the ads

Your ads on my.yahoo and email are annoying. Please remove them or at least give your users the option to remove them.

124th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bring the back the Email Delete button on My Yahoo Frontpage...

I was told by a Yahoo tech that the email delete button was removed from My Yahoo Front page to 'improve' the site. I don’t see how removing features make the site better... my Frontpage in the Finance section used to show the amount your finances went up and down each day, but that was removed well over a year ago, the News feeds aren’t accurate as I try to include them on my Frontpage as several off the feeds just don’t work... now Yahoo takes away the ability to delete mail from the Frontpage... doesn’t sound like it’s been…

216th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 588th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. RSS feeds not working...

RSS feeds not working. Some have not worked for a while, now all don't work. Is yahoo managed anymore...

96th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. HATE-HATE THIS NEW YAHOO ****!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT MY OLD CLASSIC BACK!!!!!!!!!! BEEN LOSING MY E-MAILS ETC WITH TH

HATE-HATE THIS NEW ****!!!!!!!!!! GIVE US A CHOICE!!!! BEEN LOSING MY E-MAILS ETC WITH THIS NEW SH--!! I WANT MY OLD YAHOO BACK OR WILL SWITCH OUT YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

171st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 588th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Let me block opinions and read real "news"

instead of shoving leftist opinions in our faces, why not let the user decide which "news" feeds to read, that way I can block all Huff Po produced garbage and Yahoo produced garbage. That way we can choose real "news" articles, and not have to read hate filled opinion articles all day.

421st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. How do I stop your annoying pop up ad for yahoo fantasy baseball. I'm not the least bit interested and really find it annoying!

Stop the pop ad for yahoo fantasy baseball. Baseball is a bore and your ad that pops up when I open my email is annoying. You can knock it off!

740th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please mute your ads sound. It's annoying and disgusting!!!!!

Please mute your ads sound. It's annoying and disgusting!!!!!

904th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I want to rearrange the location of content. All you allow now is number of columns.

Please allow anyone to REARRANGE and DELETE some content, not just the number of columns.

588th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 904th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Remove dating sites ads from yahoo ma

Remove annoying social dating ads from Yahoo mail & Yahoo homepage .... If I want them I will search myself!

740th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Trump

I know yahoo hates Trump but his name should be automatically capitalized in posts as other proper names are. He's been president for 3 yrs. Get over it.

740th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. get a real email UI. Yours sucks!

get a real email UI. Yours sucks!

969th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. An error occurred when trying to process your bookmarks. Try again by refreshing your page. this is where my bookmarks are and this error me

An error occurred when trying to process your bookmarks. Try again by refreshing your page. this is where my bookmarks are and this error message keeps coming up been doing this for over a week
    no matter how many times i refresh my page this error message keeps coming up
    PLEASE FIX IT OR I WILL BE GOING TO ANOTHER SEARCH ENGINE YAHOO SURE DOES HAVE A LOT OF ISSUES THAT NEVER GET RESOLVED

904th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. There used to be a delete e-mail button available in my.yahoo.com where you can quickly preview your e-mail. Please add that button back.

There used to be a delete e-mail button available in my.yahoo.com where you can quickly preview your e-mail. Please add that button back.

308th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Can't delete email anymore from 'My Yahoo' page...Why not ????

Let us delete emails we don't want from our 'My Yahoo' homepage like I could yesterday...Is this another 9/11 fiasco ?

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Get out of the "NEWS" business. Your FAKE NEWS is worse than CNN !!!

Get out of the "NEWS" business. Your FAKE NEWS is worse than CNN !!!

489th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. MY Yahoo not functioning properly

What has happened to "My Yahoo"? I can no longer designate "MY Yahoo" as my home page nor are any of my id's or passwords remembered. I have to sign in for every account I own. Very Troubling. What's Up?

969th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Why can't I contact yahoo at all. all you have is an online ******** that does nothing but takes you in circles. and how is this thing feedb

I can't delete or move anything in my mail, and I can't find out how to contact yahoo there online help is just **** and has nothing to do with getting help from yahoo. this is not an idea it's a complaint, but try and find out how to do that with yahoo is hard there is no help.

969th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base