Yahoo Help

Help us improve the Yahoo Help site

If you would like to provide feedback for a particular Yahoo product, please visit our feedback site to select the particular product you wish to provide information about.

If you'd like to leave specific feedback for our Contact Us flow, please do so in this forum.

We invite you to share your thoughtful and specific feedback with us. At Yahoo, we strive to improve our product offerings and we often use the most popular suggestions to make positive changes!

Our Feedback Policy has more on the terms that apply to your input.

Please note: This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix rejected emails problem

Yahoo mail is not receiving emails from certain servers. I use my yahoo email for business (have for 20 years)...now, emails are getting rejected, and people are asking why I haven't responded to emails that I have not received. A colleague told me that this is a known issue, and it's been going on for a couple of months or more....when will this get fixed? I can't even find out how to contact a human being to get an answer....this is very poor customer service. Known problem with no communication to customers to let us know how to get around…

13th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Account Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 26th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Horrible help site

It is impossible to get a specific question answered. I have tried the contact us button but that only takes me back to the original help page, The Chat assistant is useless. It is very frustrating that I have spent 30 minutes trying to find an answer to where an email is that has nothing to do with restoration. I still do not have an answer! Thinking of leaving Yahoo if it is going to be like this.

4th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Help Pages Functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. E mail encryption

I want to send encrypted e-mail, but i am not able to do it . Can you please add the features to my e-mail so that i can do that or advice me on how to send an encryption e mail please.
    Thanks.

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Product issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Account

I have requested a data download more than once on numerous emails but this time it’s under @yahoo.com and @yahoo.com And someone is canceling it can y’all please quit canceling it because I requested it and I am requesting that you don’t cancel just in case they try telling you that they are requesting it not be downloaded thank you I’m going to the property authority w

13th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Abuse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please repair your SMS verification service!

Dear Yahoo, could you please repair your SMS verification service which does not send any SMS to my +7-958-934-xxxx number?
    I know other people with russian number started with +7 (958) do not receive verification SMS too!

26th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. NFL Survivor Pool Column/Podcast

With Survivor Pools being more and more popular every year I was looking to see if you would be interested in having me write a weekly column or podcast on unique perspectives of how to win your survivor pools.

46th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Change current domain yahoo.com.vn to yahoo.com

I would like to change my mail domain from "yahoo.com.vn" back to "yahoo.com" as it was before.
    Kindly help
    Thanks

46th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. user posting spam in yahoo group

This user Nikunj Nair *@gmail.com is posting spam onto the Alternative medicine forum on Yahoo Groups. Can't see anywhere to report such a problem.

*@yahoogroups.com

26th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Abuse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Email

I didn't get emails from Facebook and Instagram to reset my account password That email was not sent to my email

46th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contact Customer Care Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 46th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. like the new Yahoo help look!

wow! really like the new look of help site. I was looking for my password recovery and it was really easy to find what I needed! stay safe!

46th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Help Pages Look & Feel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Provide email to report fraudulent account.

It is quite simple, provide an email address to report account security concerns. I have spent at least 30 minutes going around in circles trying to find a way to report a fraudulent yahoo email account. I received notices from security monitoring companies that my name and phone number were linked to a yahoo.com email address that does not belong to me.

13th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. how to block other countries from hacking into yahoo mail....Vietnam has tried several times

I've never been out of the country....how to block access from outside my state. I've had several attempts from Vietnam lately to hack my yahoo mail account....should be someway to block that

13th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Account Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Topic NOT Covered" National Vietnam Veterans day" ??

Today is National Vietnam Veterans day. WHY IS THERE NOT A "ARTICLE" on this subject on Yahoo Page?????

26th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 26th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. FIX THE EMAIL LIST PROBLEM!! IT'S BEEN GOING ON FOR MONTHS! YOU CANNOT ADD SOMEONE TO AN EXISTING EMAIL LIST FROM THE "ALL" LIST.

The new email system is terrible. I had individual email lists for clubs that I belong to. I can no longer add new members to the individual lists. You can add them to the "ALL" list but you cannot add them to the individual lists for different clubs. You know I pay for Yahoo PRO mail, but this doesn't seem like anything "PRO" to me. It's been going on for months! Who is fixing your system? Some third world country sweatshiop?

13th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Actually allow me to report an issue without charging me

Allow customers to actually communicate a problem with e-mail.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. You can improve help.yahoo by actually providing accurate information.

Provide accurate 'help' information and make it possible to actually contact a real person. Perhaps add an on-line chat option like other companies do.

1st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Help Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Have a viable 'contact us' feature. What you currently have is useless

Your 'contact us' link is laughable. Doubt anybody gets any real answers from that waste of space. None of the catagories ever fit the answer I am looking for.

2nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base