Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. comments country

Please consider placing the country of origin next to the name/icon of commentators. This will curtail fake propaganda.

125th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Monitor and Remove Comments!

It is high time you all at Yahoo, monitor the comment sections. It is absolutely appalling the amount of hateful speech that is allowed on your threads. If it were a few comments, I could understand, but I would guess at least 70% of comments show EXTREME and BLATANT biases on race, gender issues, political affiliations, etc.
    And it is NOT ENOUGH for you to suggest to users to report the incidents themselves or ignore or block such comments. It is your responsibility to allow diversity of opinions and free speech, while unapologetically banning any kind of hate speech.
    The…

99th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. FIX YOUR COMMENT CENSOR ALGORITHM

Whatever bots you use to censor comments are broken. I've been trying to post a benign comment that doesn't attack anyone, doesn't use any profanity, and doesn't use any of the other stupid words you Yahoos have deigned to censor (because you're retards, one of the words you censor). Yet you will not post it, you keep deleting the comment. It is incredibly frustrating and one of the reasons why I'm about to drop Yahoo and never visit your sites again.

15th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  204 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. How about NOT labeling Editorials and Letters to the Editor as "politics" and instead label them as OPINIONS

Stop labeling Op-Ed pieces and Letters to the Editor as "politics" and label them as Opinion

46th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. stop illegal bait and switch ads.

https://afternoondelightfulness.com/stallone from https://screenshots.firefox.com/11GJ7Zvnu3Wx655M/www.yahoo.com. Do you think Stallone won't sue? Do you think the FCC would help get this stopped? Don't tell me you have ads to keep yahoo free. If I submit, per your request, that the ads offend me then do as you promise and remove them from my profile. Pretending to care does not cut it. Do what you've said, remove these illegal ads and do better.

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. stop showing on the main yahoo page what you have previously been shopping or browsing for

when I shop for something I don't want it displayed all over the main page of yahoo for days or months. I don't need to see the place I have been nor do I want anyone else. F#@King invasion of privacy. this has to stop. when you say I don't like this add and put in there for the past 3 week over and over to stop and you don't hear the consumer it is just plain ******* me off. why even put that option there for some one to make a selection if you just ignore it.

125th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. More "Feel Good" human interest, non-celebrity, non-political stories please!

Yahoo used to carry more feel good stories before the 2016 campaign heated up. Lots of comments in yesterday's CBS story you carried about the lunch stealing labs had people saying they wanted more. We all can use the reprieve from the constant political and celebrity stories. We can all use stories about regular people like us doing nice things. Please consider adding MORE upbeat content like about the dogs or the boy in foster care who wants to be adopted. We're overloaded with the famous!

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/m/a966dabe-957c-30a3-8b38-04cc2c03cdc0/dogs-steal-mail-carrier%27s.html?messageId=1d91ecab-2313-4802-8cff-022fba03e9f5&replyId=fc8a8653-8952-4e26-b95f-65458f8f3399&bcmt=1

57th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. "Some women have penises" t shirt ad

For the past week I've been getting an ad for a t-shirt that says "Some women have penises. Get over it." Every single time I come to the page. Literally every single time. I've started disliking it every time with "This is offensive to me" or "I keep seeing this," and yet it still appears every time, without fail. Is it really that difficult to get rid of just the one insane ad I keep seeing? I tolerate the incredible leftist bias on the news page, but when I actually go out of my way to provide feedback and say…

113th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Knock off all the negative stories on the yahoo homepage. It would be nice to see happy and positive stories! Stop the hate!

Sick to death of the negative stories and spreading the hate stories on your homepage! Shame on you.

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  41 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 71st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Enough British royal articles

We don't need to see day after day of their ****.

33rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  14 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 76th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 31st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Wish I could eliminate all celebrity and style articles............

Wish I could eliminate all celebrity and style articles............

8th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  76 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Good idea. Three to 4 of the same story just rewritten each time by inexperienced writers. I am out of Yahoo and on to BBC!

Don't know who is in charge of Yahoo. Must be the same inexperienced writers who think people are interested in reading the SAME **** on the same page umpteen times. I am heading to bbc from now on. ********* Yahoo!!!

161st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Perhaps you could let me know just how many times i have to accept the new terms of sevice, i am sick and tired of doing it over and over an

Perhaps you could let me know just how many times i have to accept the new terms of service, i am sick and tired of doing it over and over and over, is it 10 , 20 how many times before it goes away????????????????

116th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Many article headlines are false and misleading. Headlines for articles are lies at times. Your page is being discredited.

Writers need to stop lying in headlines to get people to read thier stories. Anymore half of the headlines are bias and all out lies. After reading the story you wonder how the writer could even possibly gotten their headline for their story. STOP THE LYING. News reporters are supposed to be neutral in politics. YOU GUYS ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM and honestly should be fired for writing misleading articles and false headlines.

13th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  19 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Stop the anti-gun propaganda.

Stop the anti-gun propaganda. At least have some balance when posting opinion pieces, which is what you mostly post, not just what fits your agenda. Try to possibly stick with real news using real statistics, not cherry picked data.

41st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Yahoo! What happened this site-news is now it’s just adds and click bate !!

Go back to reporting real news - you use to be a great source now you are click bate to send me to other sites - As a professional with advance degrees I am disappointed to what this site has become adds and dumb shallow stories with few strong stories that yahoo writers have written ..... What more many of the people that I speak to feel the same way I promise I am not singular I write this because I care go back to quality Yahoo don’t be a follower be like everyone else be distinctive don’t loose sites…

47th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base