Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Is there any way that now that things are going to get back to work on our country,

that we can stop talking about what the VP Harris is wearing or anyone
    else. It is not important and it plays down to women that clothing is more
    important than the running of our country. I have always hated this and
    I don't mean our federal government alone but women wearing bikini's,
    celebrities and how much they pay for their clothing or shoes, come on
    having a woman as our VP should push us to another level, if they havemeans and their fans are interested but not on the open internet
    any more.What do you say, everybody, can we…

1732nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with: Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please correct pronunciaton

Today, Jan. 21, 2021, on the Yodel story "How 'Hamilton' helped poet Amanda Gorman beat speech impediment", the female reporter twice mispronounced the word "written" as "wri-en". This is a glaring error and I believe it should be pointed out to her that this is not correct. I hope you take action on this. It's very disheartening to hear this on a report that should be very professional. Thank you, Victoria Paschich

1732nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. quit censoring conservatives

you cant control free speech and ending the comment section only shows you have a deeper agenda I will always boycott anything yahoo does quit catering to the lame as left you also have no credibility either as many of you posts are contradictory with your policies but you don't even "READ" them

1732nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Michelle Obama’s Inauguration Hair Looks So Incredible, the Internet Is Losing It

The Obamas - blah, blah, blah, used the intelligence community to spy on an opponent's campaign. The Obamas, blah, blah, blah used race as a tool to divide the nation. The Obamas, blah, blah, blah, are the biggest hypocrites on earth. The Obamas are not smart enough to run the country and all one has to do is look at their eight years in office and see the proof. And here we are - the lamestream media is wetting their panties and fawning over hair. The left really doesn't care about the qualifications of any individual taking on the responsibility…

1732nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Riots on Biden’s Inauguration Day

Why isn't Yahoo posting articles about the multiple riots which took place on Biden's Inauguration Day? Not one article about the American Flag burning. Not one article about the clashes with police. Not one article about the Democratic Party HQ being destroyed. Can you say hypocrisy? Is there anyone at Yahoo with any intestinal fortitude? Hopefully, some day REAL Liberals will wake up and stand up to the Democratic Party and their media loyalists.

1732nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. LET EVERYONE KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT THE CHINA/BIDEN POLITICAL WRONG DOINGS

TRUTH TRUTH TRUTH TRUTH NOT 1/3-1/4-1/2-COMPLETE TRUTH ON CHINA AND THE BIDENS

1732nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Are your editors and writers brain dead and or biased

The market performs better under a split congress due to checks and balance. Be fair in your reporting.

1732nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Yahoo Finance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1732nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. While Blinken was saying he agree with Pompeo on China and what they dow with

the muslims in their country. I do not like Pompeo and I have not really
    knowledge about the people you are talking about. BUT what about
    the people that the Trump people have done at our south borders. I read they were performing surgeries on young women without permission.info was shut down in a hurry but it respects being mentioned because it is so serious. We have 600 children that have
    not been able to be with their parents because they are missing. Are
    the people still sleeping on the ground or cement floors still. So I am
    making this…

1732nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1732nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1732nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. put id numbers on click bait and other sites

I clicked on a box that said Dog is gone with a pic of Duane Chapman on it my hard disk was destroyed today I clicked on A pic of a dad and his daughter in a see thru top with a bra under it I got a message my computer was locked and such well as a customer I would I would like to be able to click and know that it was safe to do so if you could have a reporting system and remove these dangers from yahoo quickly that would be a great thing to do …

1732nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1732nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. just like communist

if it takes you this long to fix your page you must have some pretty dumb people

1732nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Biden’s Foolish Sabotage of the Keystone Pipeline

This is just the beginning of the demise of our nation. For once in my lifetime, we became energy independent. We weren't beholding to the Saudis or Russia or any other nation. Our gas prices were the lowest that I can remember. Now we are embarking on a policy that will once again tax the working people to death and destroy the working class. Welcome to the left's world.

1732nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Dylan Stableford

Petty little . President by the numbers?? Are you 4yrs old?? idiot biased little ***

1732nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 973rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Stop Posting Articles I Can't Read Without Purchasing a Subscription

Stop posting articles I can't read without purchasing a subscription. I'm tired of clicking on articles that I want to read but not being able to because they're some other news reporting agency's or contributors' articles, that want you to buy a subscription to read them. If you're going to post their articles on your website, they should be free to view i.e. MoneyWatch, etc.

973rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Biden’s words will echo out into the cold, met with applause by a small live audience, which will be encircled by thousands of armed soldier

Because he did not win. If you have to protect yourself with the military from the people its because the people did not vote for you. ******* cheat

973rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. show comments

Since we have a new administration in the USA, could you allow us to see comments to the news you publish, seems to me you were forced to close the comments

3248th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base