Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 296th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bring back the people view

Bring back the people view

296th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stop covering up my email with what's Trending On Yahoo Home Page. EVERY TIME I click on it the three stories highlighted are NOT there

It's clear you are NOT listening. Either do something or stop pretending. Every time I access my email it is blocked with a popup of what's trending on the Yahoo Home Page. I've repeatedly clicked on these stories and I am NOT taken directly to the story! I'm taken to the home page which has NONE of the three "trending" stories even listed anywhere. This is ridiculous. Get rid of that useless popup! I'm also fed up with clicking on requesting to see less from a specific "news" site and there is literally no change to how often that site…

296th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Do not like the new site, please change back...changing sooo many things at once totally messes up that Yahoo we all loved!

Do not like the new site, please change back...changing sooo many things at once totally messes up the, Yahoo we all loved!

296th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Chile search, capital is Santiago de Chile (the H in Chile is missing) The information for the two capitals; the answer is for Honduras not

Chile search, capital is Santiago de Chile (the H in Chile is missing) The information for the two capitals; the answer is for Honduras not Chile.

296th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add Sinhala Language (Sri Lanka)

Please add Sinhala Language.

296th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. New Childen's Book to enourage parents to read to their children

Please check out the new children's book at www.matchboxdreams.com and let me know if you would like more information on the book or the author. The book is designed to help parents set a consistent bedtime and to establish a tradition of reading to their children at bedtime.
    Doug Schwartz Santa Clara, CA

296th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bring back Yahoo! Maps

They were my go-to for estimating travel distance, often providing a more accurate time (and route!) than MapQuest (which has a terrible user experience) or even AAA. I also used Yahoo Maps often for seeing where a business is located, if I have the address but not the major intersection nearby. Lastly, in my work I have customers all over the country, and I would use Yahoo! Maps to identify the nearest large city or how far apart they were from one another.
    Please, bring it back!

296th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. trigger warning

Many of your stories need a trigger warning. We should be able to filter out certain emotionally upsetting stories. Yes, it is the world of news these days, but hearing a dying baby elephant cry, a child shot while hunting, or reading more about the koalas is heart breaking - even just reading the titles that pop up can be difficult. Therefore, I don't want to see these emotionally charged subjects when I just need to check my email. Would be great to have it more separate.

296th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Why am I unable to share to facebook ?

How do I share on to FB from yahoo ?

296th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Stop the "Trending on Yahoo Homepage" popup

This is extremely annoying and useless. Everyone goes through the Yahoo homepage to get to your other pages. Please STOP IT!

296th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Don't ask me if I want to sign out, how stupid can you be?

Do not ask if I want to sign out, it creates an inherent security flaw. Just sign me out when I click sign out, don't ask stupid questions.

296th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Font or page resize issue across Yahoo properties when font scale different on monitors

Font or page resize issue across Yahoo properties when font scale different on monitors

My primary monitor is high density and is scaled to 125%, whereas my secondary is 100%. On every page load and I think every ad load cycle the page jumps scale, then returns to size when displayed on the monitor that is at 100% scale. It makes it very difficult to use email as the subject links jump all over the page.

296th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Your ad for NFL playoff game Titans - Patriots Banner ad at top of page is incorrect. DATE! dumba$$e$

Your ad for NFL playoff game Titans - Patriots Banner ad at top of page is incorrect. DATE! dumba$$e$

Fix it ... says it's tonight when it's actually Saturday night!

296th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. box that opens first thing every day on my Yahoo mail page: Trending on Yahoo Home Page never actually goes to any of the stories bulleted.

box that opens first thing every day on my Yahoo mail page: Trending on Yahoo Home Page never actually goes to any of the stories bulleted.

296th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. The Yahoo Homepage should NOT have inappropriate video running.

It's not appropriate to have the homepage feature running video of a man being beaten. Not on the street or in the subway. It should be contained within the story if you click on it.

296th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Please take down the pictures of a junk in my face down from the wall over the DJ's shoulders on The Xchange Rate Show. It's so offensive!

Please take down the pictures of a junk in my face down from the wall over the DJ's shoulders on The Xchange Rate Show. It's so offensive!

296th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Honoring Kelly Fraser, sharing cbc.ca article

With sadness, reporting the passing of Inuit native artist Kelly Amaujaq Fraser on Christmas Day. At 26, a talent gone way too soon.
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/north/kelly-fraser-obituary-1.5409059

296th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. STOP MAKING THINGS HARD FOR PEOPLE WANTING TO SEND EMAILS BY CLEARING THE SIGNIN WINDOW..

STOP MAKING THINGS HARD FOR PEOPLE WANTING TO SEND EMAILS BY CLEARING THE SIGNIN WINDOW. IF YOU WANT TO GET RID OF US JUST SAY SO!

296th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 296th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base