Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. My Yahoo Homepage

My suggestion is for the My Yahoo Homepage. I would like to see new themes to choose from because they have not changed or been updated for years. Thanks!

268th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Yahoo articles state "story continues" and when you click on it to read the rest, it does not take you there

STORY CONTINUES buttons do not work. You click on many of them and they take you nowhere !!

268th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Kurt,

Can you please update your feedback with the link to the article that is giving you this problem. This will help our Engineers resolve this issue.

Regards,
    Homepage Support

3. Bad loading a result of too many video boxes your site becomes useless to post comments offer feedback . I think it is clear you are perfect

Your spending the public's time with a bloated software load which is faulty to say the least . It spends more time loading onto your computer then does not finish the process because it is over worked as a result of a elaborate download. Google is used because they don't add all kinds of **** on the main page you decide what you want to see it is focused and Yahoo is not. It's not that i dislike your stories it is the complicated way it operates to load on a computer. I have a chromebook which is not as…

268th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. How about when you include a story on your news feed that says "viral clip", how about actually including said viral clip.

How about when you include a story on your news feed that says "viral clip", how about actually including said viral clip.

268th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. the big background splash on the home page sucks ..

.. stop or i will be leaving ... very annoying and the flash when it jumps could cause epileptic seasures

268th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Fix your emoji selection.

No American flag on your e-mail emoji page ? What's up with that ? Is it on purpose or does Yahoo have a problem with the USA ? A bad look.

268th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. make yahoo chat room back

make yahoo chat room back again

268th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Redo your home page or I will never leave MSN

Group news by topic like MSN (that's why they are my home page and not you). As much as I try to delete topics I'm not interested in, Fashion, Celebrity, etc. news from them keeps popping up. Instead of "show less from..." Have "show nothing from..." I hate having to skim topics about clothes and royal babies to get to real news. Also "Sponsored" articles are many times misleading or outright lies. Get rid of them!!! Your news articles usually includes videos that have nothing to do with the article and a lot of times there is no real information…

268th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Pictures are missing on your website

Your pictures are missing from your website

268th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. change basketball on homepage.its over. let us decide what sport should be highlighted

change basketball on homepage. let us pick what sport ? baseball is here, basketball is over

305th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Your picture next to your Yahoo logo

Why for Fathers day do you have a man mowing a lawn? Kinda sexist? You would not have a mother doing laundry or say Making a sandwich for Mothers day would you? Maybe you need to be less sexist towards men. You guys are liberals maybe try being one instead of just being a feminist and hating on men.

268th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 268th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 268th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. It is not necessary to add captions to videos that contain no dialogue. It's redundant.

It is not necessary to add captions to videos that contain no dialogue. It's redundant.

305th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Stop the "box unchecked"

Please stop the box that pops up when I am checking of emails to be deleted. It says "box unchecked", like I don't know that the box is unchecked that I am checking to be deleted. It gets in the way and I have to wait on it to go away in order to check the box for deletion.

268th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. could you do some sort of audio levaling ? ads blow you out of the room the artical cant be heard

sound level difference between the ads and the story are crazy the ad blows you out of the room and the story some times cant be heard

268th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Why does Yahoo.com now have a pop-up (EVERY TIME!) telling me to click and get news blasts delivered automatically? TURN IT OFF!

Why does Yahoo.com now have a pop-up (EVERY TIME!) telling me to click and get news blasts delivered automatically? TURN IT OFF!

268th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 268th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Trending

When using Yahoo Search I find the "trending" nonsense that automatically drops down extrememly annoying, especially since none of it is interesting to me. How can I stop it? Also, why won't you do whatever is required by Microsoft in the poor quality Windows 10 so I can use Yahoo Search as my default?

268th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. REMOVE that pizza man label on Herman Cain......HE actually has a very solid resume that qualifies him for this job....

REMOVE that pizza man label on Herman Cain......HE actually has a very solid resume that qualifies him for this job....

268th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base