Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. please , add ticket on the shop.mx, actually not exist.

add ticket on the shop.mx, actually not exist, please!

921st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Portfolio: allow input of funds with no yahoo symbol with units and unit price. Use $$name and real price not 1

My portfolio has items which do not exist in Yahoo. I wish to add these to get a full valuation of my holdings. E.G an investment club has the number of units and the price which is updated monthly. I want to add
    this to my other holdings for a complete valuation. You have a facility to add cash and other items using the $$name feature but this will only accept a unit value of one. If this could accept any other value in the portfolio currency the problem would be solved and any holding without a recognised symbol in…

921st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. your 50DMA and 200MDA are reported incorrectly

Please fix it. You are using calendar days instead of trading days so your numbers are incorrectly reported, it makes this feature useless, so we have to toggle back to charts and graph it with indicators which is a time waste and inconvenient. I see this has been posted before but not repaired.

921st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Net Asset Value for REITs

Please add a estimated net asset value for REIT and other listings on Yahoo! Finance. This information is critical in comparing REITs and other companies.

921st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. how many lists can I make?

How many portfolio lists can be made ?

921st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I Love Yahoo Finance especially "Yahoo Live Ticker" is Superb!

I love Yahoo Finance, the Live Ticker is excellent, love YF keeping informed on the latest financial news of the day.
    I do wish Yahoo Finance would stay out of politics. I have Yahoo on to watch my portfolio, but Andy Sewer spewing out anti-Trump hate everyday gets a bit much. Please move this rhetoric to your news section.

472nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please report accurate prices fir mutual funds.

You are pisting incorrect mutual funds prices. You are posting prices from 08/19/2020 as of 08/21/2020 (am). Other companies have reported the correct info as of closing day on 8/20/2020. Don't you get your data from the Exchange? Or is your web program messed up (not pulling data)?

921st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Choice to change background and colors

There should be a way to change the look of our customized portfolio page on yahoo finance to have a dark background instead of white

921st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 921st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Combine multiple linked accounts into a single "Portfolio"

Combine multiple linked accounts into a single "Portfolio".

921st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add Degiro to the linkable brokers

It would be greatly useful to link Degiro (circa 1M user/1st choice for europeans) accounts to make out the most of Yahoo Finance awesome insights.

921st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Next time ask Gordon Johnson how much money he lost shorting Tesla.

This guy has lost millions, worse that you continue to give him a platform. Let him go gently into the obscurity he has so earned. The guy is not a fraud, he is the last dinosaur.

Take $10,000 and divide it into two, equal part. Invest in TSLA long and TSLA short. Then report the results in a year.

921st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. How to delete a portfolio is completely unaddressed at present

I can do most things to a portfolio, except delete it. I have two I no longer use and do not wish to clutter up space with.

472nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add Schwab brokerage portfolio link

Please add capability to link Charles Schwab brokerage portfolio.

921st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Can the time of news postings on "Briefing.com" be extended.

Extend the time of news postings to cover a 24 hour period.

921st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The most profitable WW stock information is missing on Yahoo

Taiwan's OTC market increase 70% from Mar to July.

https://www.investing.com/indices/tpex

Today is July 17. I can see some Taiwan stock quotes stayed on May 28.Such as 5278.two, 6696.two. 3630.two

Please help to correct the quotation.

However, Yahoo stop to update from May 28.

1965th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Fix portfolios with ESSCW as it does not show daily/total change or market value.

ESSCW in my portfolio only shows Chg %, Change, Last Price, Shares, Cost/Share. All of the other fields (Day Chg, Total Chg %, Total Chg, Market Value only have a hyphen. All other stocks show up fine.

921st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Help~ Stock quote issue. Taiwan stock quote stayed on May 28

it is July now.
    some Taiwan stock quote stay on May 28.
    such as 5278.two. Please help to correct.

Thanks

921st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Expand/collapse portfolio headers

Please make the different header sections in portfolio view collapsible so I can customize which header section I would like to see along with all the stock entries.

Right now, it is using a big chunk of space for the account value, Day Gain, ... which I don't care during the trading time. If it's possible I would like to collapse the top common Yahoo section too.

When the market open, I only want to see the market index row and the stocks in my portfolios. Because I'm multitasking on multiple monitors and don't wanna keep going back to this…

921st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 921st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base