New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Put close all tabs link at the top of the tabs list

Please put the Close All Tabs link at the TOP of the tabs list. When I want to close all tabs, that means I have many tabs open, so it's ridiculous to make me scroll to the bottom. Yes, I can "Up Arrow" my way to the bottom, but that's counterintuitive and an extra step.

1250th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. change languange on files names

Recently the folders names changed from spanish to english. I can't see any setting to set spanish names of the folders.

1823rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 2615th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1823rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Multiple filter values in any of the filter classes

Multiple filter values in any of the filter classes.

Ex:
    Filter Name: Family
    From: Contains: test.smith@test.com; test2.smith@test.com; test3.smith@test.com

Even though the family is not that interesting, they at least have a small domain, and the feature is very useful for little Test3.
    Also the same concept could go for the other filters.

666th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. skip inbox

I would like to create a filter that has certain emails skip my inbox. Just like google did with the "zero inbox technique". It would be nice if yahoo adopted zero inbox. its a struggle trying to clean my yahoo mail.

2615th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. It makes no sense for the curser to start in the email body when forwarding

It makes no sense for the curser to start in the email body when forwarding a message. It should open (and I thought that it used to work this way) in the 'To' field.
    The curser must be moused from the body to the 'To' field every time a message is forwarded.

1479th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ad blocker is for my protection, not to deny you ad revenue

Until third-party ads stop being a significant source of malware, using an ad blocker is a smart, even necessary, protective measure. When you can assure me that it's not possible for a malicious ad to make its way into my browser via Yahoo or any ad network is uses, I'll be happy to add Yahoo to my whitelist.

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  118 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I wish for an option to view (or compose) a message in full screen

I wish for an option to view (or compose) a message in full screen

1250th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. while forwarding messages, the forward lines need to be removed as its automatically changing the format of the message

i would prefer forwarding messages without forward lines which usually comes beside the typed message. so kindly give options for clients to remove such lines in settings.

1823rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Box by EACH day not just each email

Put a tick box next to each day, so I can delete everything in that day if needed. I can't stand select everything or one at a time it!

2615th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Forwarding history

I can see by the arrow that an email has been forwarded or replied to. But there is no indication to "whom" it was forwarded. I need this as a sort of "receipt" that this information was indeed sent to them.

972nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. convert emails to multiple pdfs

It would be brilliant if I could convert the contents of a folder into individual and sequentially numbered PDFs. I have not found anything reliable on the web that can do this. This would benefit me with the work that I'm doing where I have several hundred emails that I have to manually create a PDF file for each email. Are you, is anyone aware of anything reliable out there (free or on subscription) that could be used?

1479th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. priority inbox

Gmail has a priority inbox, why doesnt yahoo? I need certain emails to come to the top, I have been missing tons of emails. Your fake mailboxes dont work. I cannot get them to work to use for mailing lists etc

641st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Please stop with the pop ups asking me for feedback please....

Please stop with the pop ups asking me for feedback please....

33rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  37 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Improve selection area of emails so I don't accidentally choose the email!! Super frustrating!

When I open my mail and go down the list of emails selecting which ones I want to delete I've accidentally just selected outside the box and the email I accidentally clicked opens. Very frustrating when you're trying to delete a lot of emails at once! Improve the selection box so there is no way of accidentally opening up an email!

972nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  332 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Give me a way to deleted all photos. Didn't reallies every thing I ever downloaded would be saved as a photo. I can only delet one at a time

There should be a way to select all photos and delete. This is ridiculous and I'm sure intentional.
    It can't be that hard for Yahoo to write some coed.

1823rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. sync

My email doesn't sync between devices. Deleting an email on one device does not delete it on others

796th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. language

It would be better if I can select my preferred language and timezone. Thank you.

249th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base