New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I inadvertently flagged a good email as spam now I can't receive from that account. I've tried to unspam it but it didn't work.

I inadvertently flagged a good email as spam now I can't receive from that account. I've tried to unspam it but it didn't work. Make it possible to see a list of all of the email addresses that have been flagged as spam.

2592nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. spam yaho

jahu obtezuje s blokovanim reklam, kvuli omu chce spoustu $ pritom ten "super" emajl je nespolehlivy, dost nefunkcni, pres zablokovane reklamy obtezuje s dalsima, chce hodne zaplatit a to i kdyz tu nespolehlivou webovou aplikaci nepouzivam!!!

2592nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. yahoo je jeden velky spam

jaky super sluzby !?! emajl neumi ani cesky. emajl celkem nespolehlivy yahoo pouze bulvarni spam...!!!
    a povolovat reklamu je blbost, stejne je mi kdejaky sunt vnucovany pres emajl - no hlavne ze po me chcete malem i velikost bot a co osobni data, gdpr, ...

2592nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. FERMETURE DE SESSION

Merci de permettre l'accès à la fermeture d'une session sans avoir à agrandir la page pour voir cet accès.

2592nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Click the Settings icon Image of the Settings icon.. Doesn't work!

Click the Settings icon Image of the Settings icon..
    Click More Settings.
    Click Mailboxes.
    Beside "Email alias," click the Expand icon Image of the expand icon in Settings..
    Click your extra email address.
    Click Remove alias.
    There is NO email alias nor remove alias email address!!
    How can I remove a BOGUS email put on my account by a person we don't know who?

2592nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Sacoolas needs to step up to the plate: Justice for Harry Dunn!

This woman needs to grow the **** up and face the charges against her.
    NOW!

2592nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. *Dear God: Trump on COVID vaccine: I know better than the head of CDC

hope you got the letter and I pray you can make it better down here....

2592nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. *Bring back comments: Scientists protest as Trump picks climate change skeptic for key NOAA post

shouldn't scientists have an open mind? are we sure this guy is really the man for the job? i doubt it. just another a**kisser if you ask me

2592nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. BRING BACK COMMENTS! I'm sure this guy is very sorry he ever engaged in any type of business transactions with Rudy tootie...

Lev has a worried look on his face! he's probably sorry he ever got involved in such a circle of deceit.

2592nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow Apps that use less secure sign in

I would like to allow an app that uses a less secure sign in.

App Passwords is insufficient to allow to access older third-party mail clients. Some do not work properly due to the auto generated spaces in the password generated by App Passwords.

My current yahoo password is a longer generated password and hence more secure than the one generated using App passwords.

You have essentially made Yahoo useless to me and I will be going back to Gmail

2592nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. please restore my old mails

Please restore my old mails and folder

2592nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Just verified all my new passwords etc and now I'm not getting most of my email. Important ones. Address is correct.

I'd like to receive all the email that people send to me. Today an important email was sent to me at 12:27 and I still haven
    t received it at 7:19.

2592nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. calendar link clickable or copy

Link in Location (like a zoom) is not clickable, not even copy/paste....
    Without simple thing like this, cannot use Calendar...
    Have cleared my cache. Calendar still sucks.

2592nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Please go back to pages. I can't scroll far enough back to clear out unwanted emails. Your system is broken-:((

Make it NOT scroll. Put back useful pages. I dare you to read a book that scrolls. I dare you to travel without a map. The change to scrolling did not enhance your email experience.

2592nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 2592nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Ability to have more than 1 email account opened at the same time.

I need the ability to have more than 1 email account opened at the same time so I can toggle between the 2. I do not want to merge them together.

2592nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. STOP SENDING THESE STUPID SECURITY CODES TO MY EMAIL FOR SIGN IN WHAT A IGNORANT WAY OF PROVIDING SECURITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAME AS ABOVE SIGN IN STUPIDITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2592nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Political/Racist Spam Filtering

I've noticed that emails from Black Lives Matter, the NAACP's Legal Defense Fund, and Joe Biden's campaign keep getting directed to my spam folder, no matter how many times I've marked them as NOT SPAM. Come on Yahoo - are you seriously considering these to be spam?

2592nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Business Domain Emails Can't Be Received

My car dealerships domain teamautomotive.com cannot send emails to my Yahoo email. This is quite a problem as all my important vehicle information comes from that source. I have checked with them and have had several test emails sent to me after finding out about this. I can, on the other hand, send emails from Yahoo to the dealership email with no problem. How can this be fixed?

2592nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Password never works

Every time i go to log in it won't take my password. I know I type the correct one, but it never works. I have to have you text me a code and set a new one every fkn time. Then, it tells me I can't use a password that's similar. I'm just out fkn ideas for passwords. I guess I won't use yahoo. My google password always works and hasn't forced me to change it! I don't have this issue with any password but Yahoo!

2592nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 241 242
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base