New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Increase email/conversation deletion count.

Usually I will not delete any of my read and unreal emails (conversations) until the email count reaches to 999+ which can be pretty problematic when it comes to batch deletions. As a basic Yahoo! user, I ask if the number of emails/conversations stored in the Inbox that can be deleted (moved to Trash) be increased to 2,500 conversations/emails at least in order to prevent conversation deletion errors.

2364th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Where is the empty button for my emails

I think that is will be very useful a trash button for my inbox I don't need to keep thousands of emails in my inbox

2364th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. forced to shut off ad blockers by holding our email box ******* !

look i get it. You get paid largely from ADS but this is not your only source of income for Yahoo. There is no need to hold our email box ******* and force us to make a choice to either shut off ad blocks,Pay a ransom , or get a slimmed down model as a result. I go through the same thing every time i open my email. This is BS and im sure there is some legal reason somewhere that this is not abiding by.

2364th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Total message count?

The unread email count is good, but i'd also like to know the total number of messages stored by each account.

That said, thank you Yahoo for a great email service!

2364th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Unable to collect AOL and GMX mail

I'd very much like to use Yahoo as my chief email account.

However i'm unable to connect either my AOL or GMX accounts.

I've tried several times mainly by desktop, but i've also tried the mobile app, but that didn't work either.

Once Yahoo can collect email from these addresses, i'd switch to Yahoo straight away, but until then i'm forced to use different accounts.

2364th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Why can't I email out of quickbooks software.

I can't use my email to send reports from my quickbooks?

2364th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I can not find where to block a email. I did what I was told to do and still can't find where to block a email on the page. Can you help ple

I can not find where to block an email. I did what I was told to do and still can't find where to block an email on the page. Can you help, please??

2364th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Change News Feed Setting in Yahoo mail - Please

Change the news feed setting in yahoo;

Either: allow a choice of what news source to view, add an option to turn off the news feed altogether, or present news w/o bias or leaning.

Been with yahoo since 1995. Please do not cause us to abandon Yahoo over these forced tactics to promote a particular political ideology!

2364th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. now that your engineers are out of high school maybe they can fix the problem with SPAM folder getting the email that is not spam

now that your engineers are out of high school maybe they can fix the problem with SPAM folder getting the email that is not spam

2364th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. email going to SPAM folder

As your questions asks, How can we improve New Mail? My email keeps going to the SPAM folder. Here is an idea, FIX THE PROBLEM.

2364th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 2364th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Deleted mail

Hi, i logged in after long time and found my all emails are deleted.. what should I do ? I need my old emails. Help me please

2364th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. My entire yahoo mail is gone!

My yahoo mail is completely gone. All of it. It said it didn't exist yet when I clicked forgot password, it automatically provided my backup email yet when I logged in it claimed to have no backup email. wtf

2364th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. WHAT IS THIS?

🚫 FINAL WARNING: Account Upgrade !
    Yahoo
    /
    Εισερχόμενα

Yahoo! Mail© <johnikol@yahoo.gr>

Παρ, 3 Ιουλ στις 5:48 μ.μ.

MAIL

Dear User,

This is to notify you that we will stop processing incoming emails on your account on July 4, 2020
    Since you have refused to upgrade your account. We might be forced to DE-Active your account if this notice is ignored .

Please use theattachment to Upgrade your account and Your e-mail will be Upgraded automatically. Once verification is done successfully you will be redirected back to your inbox.

This restriction will be disabled, Immediately your Email account…

2364th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Folder list column width is too narrow on New Yahoo Mail but perfect on Classic Yahoo Mail

Folder list column width is too narrow on New Yahoo Mail but perfect on Classic Mail.

3978th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Return you Calender format back

Return you format to the old version you new approved version stinks Yascrew

2364th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 2364th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. You have all these companies giving FREE email addr's with sorting, etc. but you have the AUDACITY to limit due to adblockers!?!?! Get REAL!

Bottom of the barrell business practices.

You have the Googles of the world out here giving free email addresses and worthwhile apps FOR FREE but because someone doesn't want your USELESS and IMPOSING UNWANTED ADS and appropriately BLOCKS them with an AD BLOCKER, you have the AUDACITY to LIMIT functionality? Do you have ANY idea how to do business because I'll clue you in......THAT's not the way!! I've had my addresses for over 2 DECADES and I have NEVER strayed. You have a LOT of nerve; this is a slap in the face to every single customer who has an…

2364th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. How can we improve New Mail?

Why do you have that question when nobody at yahoo reads these messages? I do not even get a response from yahoo. Fix the spam folder from getting my emails.

2364th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Spam

Still not fixed. My email is still going to the spam folder. Is there anyone at yahoo that reads these messages?

2364th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 202 203
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base