New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I'd like to create my own email template.

I'd like to create my own email template. I think Gmail offers this function. Also, I'd like to be able to add my logo to the signature. Thanks!

2460th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. STOP HAVING YOUR POP UP AD's > I DON"T WANT TO UPGRADE TO PRO>>>>

STOP HAVING YOUR POP UP AD's > I DON"T WANT TO UPGRADE TO PRO>>>>

2460th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I cannot send mail with attachment over 25MB, what should I do??

Please expand the storage for sending messages, with 1TB storage, compare 25MB per message attachment is not enough space to send, please expend 50MB at least or have tool for user can storage the files on yahoo for later use, thank you

2460th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. SPAM

I MISS ESPECIALLY IMPORTANT EMAIL BECAUSE YOUR INCOMPETENCE IN SPAM FILTER, I ALREADY MARK SAID EMAIL AND SEVERAL OTHERS AFTER IT AS NOT FILTER, AS YET IT STILL DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN.

WHATEVER YOU ARE PAYING WHOEVER IS MAKING YOUR FILTER SPAM, HIRE A NEW AND COMPETENT ONE, THIS ONE IS ESPECIALLY CORRUPT AND MOST LIKELY FAKE THEIR CREDENTIAL

What make this so fucking frustrating is because I already filtered, using the filter function, said important email to their fucking category, AND STILL THE FUCKING SYSTEM MARK THEM AS FUCKING SPAM!!!!!

I HAVE TO DO IT AGAIN…

2460th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. import email addresses

Please place an "others" option for importing email addresses and allow CSV files (from Excel spreadsheets) to be imported.

2460th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. static ads

The ad blocker will stay there as long as you use LARGE dynamic flashing unbearable ads. Simply use more smaller static ads and i'll remove my ad blocker. + your ads are for women anyway 80% of the time. Block the page and i'll simply leave with no regrets.

2460th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. The new email is not user friendly and very confusing as all the emails sent and received are showing up on the same page.

All the emails received and send inclusive the bcc are appearing in cluster together. This is not user friendly. Not easy to track received or sent emails. BCC also appearing with sent mails so have to be cautious when replying all the replies to subject are in cluster. The change in the Yahoo email is not good and very complicated. Hope you could upgrade and its user friendly

2460th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. SPAM that is not SPAM.

Fix the Spam not Spam issues!!
    People that I have emailed and they are responding to me, their emails go to SPAM. Even people I have added in my Yahoo contacts are being sent to the spam folder. I click "Not Spam" on these emails and they still get sent to SPAM! I'm missing emails with my clients and customers because I have to go searching the Spam folder for them!!! Help!.

2460th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. What's with the persistent, offensive ad of someone scraping some filth out of their mouth?

What's with the persistent, offensive ad of someone scraping some filth out of their mouth? Why can't I make it go away? Absolutely GROSS.

2460th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Why there is no auto-suggest of email addresses whenever i compose an email. How can i turn it back? please help me. ASAP. TYIA

Why there is no auto-suggest of email addresses whenever i compose an email. How can i turn it back? please help me. ASAP. TYIA

2460th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Where is my 200 pages of pictures receipts, letters, etc ?? All gone suddenly...

Where are my 200 pages of pictures receipts, letters, etc ?? All gone suddenly... all there 3 months ago ??

2460th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Your phone email app now has a box me to see all emails sent by the sender. I don't like this waste of space on my small phone screen.

Eliminate the obnoxious box on the phone email app asking if I want to see all emails from the sender of the new email.

2460th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please don't post "news" stories in my email.

I get enough anti-Trump propaganda in my yahoo home page. I don't need it in my email box as well.

2460th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 2460th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. No longer can add indented bullets in a numbered list without RESETTING the numbered list back to 1.

Yahoo Mail has always been very poor at numbered list.
    Adding a new blank line makes the next numbered item in the list go back to 1, which is basically useless.

At least before, user could indent the next line to have a sub-bulleted list WITHOUT the numbered list going back to 1.

Now, user can't even do this.
    Indenting & changing it to a bulleted item, makes the bullet item number 1 (without showing the number) & the next Numbered item is "2".

2460th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 2460th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1760th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Do NOT force me to use Edge. I hate Edge with a passion. I want to continue using Internet Explorer as my browse.

Do NOT force me to use Edge to see my Yahoo Mail. I hate Edge with a passion. I want to continue using Internet Explorer as my browse to read my Yahoo Mail. This is still a free country. North Korea has not won the war to take us over yet. The day they do take over is the day i go to another planet in another solar system; YES, there is life elsewhere in the Universe and they are not as stupid as we are.

2460th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I am not able to view more emails on one page. I would like to choose how many emails I can view on each page.

Give us an option to choose the number of emails that can be viewed on each page.

2460th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. No adjustment for font. I want the old way back.

No adjustment for font. I want the old way back. How do I get the old way back?

2460th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base