Yahoo Homepage Mobile

Today, we are excited to announce new updates to the Yahoo app on iOS and Android and Yahoo homepage. Learn more

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 235th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 235th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please explain! I don’t get it!

I have CONTINUOUSLY choose the option to block MANY Leftist Propaganda sites/opinion articles &/or headlines...CONTINUOUSLY the same ones!! Yet they keep showing up in my News Feed like they are real news!!!

How?! Why?!? I keep blocking the same fake news sites OVER & OVER & OVER, but they are still showing up!!!

Please fix that!!

I opened Yahoo! just now, & the first three links were for sites I’ve blocked many, many times!!!

Seriously! It makes no sense! How can it be so hard for you to do what the MAJORITY of your users are asking?!? I see the…

319th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please explain! I don’t get it!

I have CONTINUOUSLY choose the option to block MANY Leftist Propaganda sites/opinion articles &/or headlines...CONTINUOUSLY the same ones!! Yet they keep showing up in my News Feed like they are real news!!!

How?! Why?!? I keep blocking the same fake news sites OVER & OVER & OVER, but they are still showing up!!!

Please fix that!!

I opened Yahoo! just now, & the first three links were for sites I’ve blocked many, many times!!!

Seriously! It makes no sense! How can it be so hard for you to do what the MAJORITY of your users are asking?!? I see the…

319th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Censorship and I’m Done.

I’m an active duty U.S. Army officer. I’m a liberal. I don’t belong to a political party, but I tend to vote Democratic. I’ve used yahoo email since high school (when household internet was still new). Yahoo has been my homepage for almost as long. I don’t watch network news or listen to the radio, and Yahoo is where I get most of my news every day. As a progressive, I am officially done with your hypocritical authoritarianism and exploitation. Your articles come primarily from left of center to far left agencies (though I do see Fox News, National Interest,…

319th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Dumbasses

If it's not anti cop its anti-white or anti-republican but whatever it is, it's not working for democrats you should see the reality, not your make believe suppression polls because everyone knows just what the losers are about. And people are laughing hard at what dumbasses you are. You think you can control the election with suppression tactics and other ways to cheat because you know you have no chance with that loser hack Joe Biden. He can't even speak coherently for longer than 5 minutes without help. And his Democrat activist partner is certainly not popular as you probably

235th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Strange but nothing new. I can’t seem to find a single positive article on the president or anyone Who is not on the left!

Allowing one side to speak and suppressing the other side is something that I always used to hear about when I was a child in school. The communist party that ran the Soviet union did exactly that! It happens now in China, which is run by a communist party. It happens in North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela, all are run by communists and there are many more to name. The Nazis did this as well, so why is it happening at Yahoo!? Among other places.

202nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bring back the comments section!!

By not allowing anyone to express their 1st amendment rght to free speech we may as well live in Iran or North Korea!

235th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Propaganda

Why does yahoo allow malicious left-wing propaganda to permeate their website without any alternative views or alternative opinions? It has become a liberal Marxist/fascist cess-pool without any conservative counter voices. Citizen's see through the bias and prejudices on you site. Imo

235th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Others opinion

what is the matter? You can still print your half truths and lies, but no one can refute them? WOW one sided much? You are a joke.

235th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 319th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Ef you, you marxist ******

You suck dirty "##:. BRING COMMENTS BACK SO WE CAN SEE THAT 95% OF PEOPLE DON'T AGREE WITH YOUR LEFTIST VIEWS.

235th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I need a

Yahoo picture all u one comments

422nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 319th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Bring back comments. You shut our voice off.

Stop your hypocrisy by saying you want a better experience. You're just biased and going out of business soon.

319th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Turn comments back on

When yahoo articles were followed by comments it was fair and balanced. That's the way it should be.

319th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bring back comments. You shut our voice off.

I'm done with yahoo until you bring back comments

175th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 11:00 plus 10pm work related incident with trump featurea before features now her wife yawns thats me now what he saw yesterday as a movie

He felt whar grand inentions i'm f*d notified processions during southsider parties current and what the heck yahoo now games and comments bi say commo vous decez

422nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. My Idea: Yahoo go 🖕yourself

My idea for Yahoo! - Go 🖕yourself. And while your at it, take your leftist, anti Trump, anti white people, anti America, anti free speech Site with you. Thank GOD for foxnews.com. They allow comments and value our first amendment. Take your fake news articles and shove them right up your Kamala hole 🖕

319th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please reinstate the comments section feature

To whom it may concern:

Please bring back the comments section on news articles. The comments are the main reason I read Yahoo News articles. I find them extremely entertaining, and I like to see others’ opinions after reading an article. Sometimes the comments are funny, sometimes they are admittedly inappropriate, sometimes they are informative, and once in awhile I get to see another point of view on an article that I hadn’t considered. Even when the comments are inappropriate, I feel like I’ve learned something about the world we live in. I don’t enjoy reading Yahoo News nearly as…

235th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base