Yahoo Homepage Mobile

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage Mobile Web feedback forum!

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Real nice turning off comments

Americans expressing their opinions is one of the most important freedoms in our country. Yahoo is a public space, so turning opinions off would go against the Constitution. So, any company that doesn't believe in the American Constitution, should not be allowed to operate in America. Also, they shouldn't be allowed to have any products in America.

453rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Commentd

So since you disabled comments all people have been saying is they want them back. As have I. Still no response of any kind you pushed your far left veiws and opinions. It's time you let us respond. I have 20 years with you and if you don't bring back readers response I think you should just fold your now piece of **** news feed.

320th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. This commie censorship needs to doe

Who owns this cluster called yahoo .It's not american owned . If it was we would not be censored .Who's great idea was it to remove the comment sections YOU SPINELESS COMMIE BASTARDS I HOPE THIS PERSON DIES FOR SHUTTING DOWN THE AMERICAN.PROOPE just like in commie. China You spineless chicken cowards

320th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Discrimination and violation of constitutional rights

You not allowing people to respond while posting only views that you guys personally support and limiting articles to only those you personally support violates freedom of speech. You also practice false advertisement by presenting only articles you view as "accurate" politically but those same articles provide no actual proof of its claims plus these articles are all only one sided from a liberal stand point and does not represent an unbiased point of view which is where the discrimination comes in. Discrimination laws also include political views and you violate them by only allowing liberal minded articles while also…

320th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I would suggest yahoo add a frequently asked question section below stories to address the most common questions and opinions

People have questions and experts express opinions and the most frequent ones should be added to top stories in my opinion

320th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Comments Section

You MORONS should bring back the comments section so we can correct all the mistakes you dumbasses make!!!

320th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. let all user voice their opinion on your site. Don’t censor them!!

Open it up to all opinion wether they’re right or left. Since everybody knows Yahoo is “ULTRA LEFT”

453rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Return comments

Support your customer and return comments. I think we should set up a time and all boycott this site if they do not return our right to comment on these articles which most are just someone's opinion or comment. Let's pick a time.

320th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. help ne i lose yahoo mail

please help me ,,,
    I lose yahoo email
    how to login my yahoo i dont know im verifed phone and email he remove my phone and email
    Yahoo mail username : Soylaaa212@yahoo.com
    last verify phone - +976 99361006
    last email verify - ronalda.owner@gmail.com
    please help my yahoo mail reset password i cant recovery email he change number and email,,
    he first my email havk after my facebook hacked after my internet bank losed,, help me please

453rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Sellouts

I will be closing all of my accounts with Yahoo. I no longer want any affiliation with Yahoo, who in my opinion, is now an enemy of the REAL US. You all will let the leftist communists post anything, but you censor everything that we Patriots have to say. So, you can say that you have lost another American Patriot to your leftist stupidity!!!!

320th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I would highly suggest reactivating comment or Verizon will be sued for freedom of speech infringement. Would you like to try your luck??

I would suggest re activating comment or yahoo and Verizon will be sued for freedom of speech infringement, this is a simple fact, I have ample resources and armies of lawyers with expertise in dismantling corporations. Please call my bluff

320th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Turn your reactions back on. Stop the censorship!

Stop your censorship, turn reactions back on.

320th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Stop blocking access

Censorship is ILLEGAL. YAHOO.COM IS BIAS AND POST FAKE NEWS. How about change your political views and post stories that are valid and allow followers to express and discuss topic.

320th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Comments on Articles

When are you *****’s going to bring back the comments on articles? Or does it hurt your little feelings?

320th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 320th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Stop blocking access

Don't block access to comments just because one disagrees with story and posts expressions of 1ST AMENDMENT RIGHTS and THE REAL FACTS OF THE STORY

320th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 320th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Would like comments back. It is

Would like to have comments again on Yahoo articles. It is freedom of speech. Miss the Ideas and discussions as well as thoughts. Please have comments again. Thanks

320th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Dont take our rights away from public. You have taken our right to react to news an other otems. Dont suspend our right to react to troublin

Let the people speak thuer minds. The majority have that right. We want our voice heard not just news people but the majority of Americans voted for a new president

453rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Comment

Yahoo news has become second rate since comments were disabled. Let's get that feature up and running and stop being so woke!

320th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base