Yahoo Homepage Mobile

Today, we are excited to announce new updates to the Yahoo app on iOS and Android and Yahoo homepage. Learn more

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Man you guys truly suck now

No need this is the only comment section
    This place sucks now.

508th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Yahoo is run by criminals

Once again the criminals that run the fake news at Yahoo stab themselves in the eyeballs with their fake stories. Only a complete moron would vote for a Democrat at this point in time knowing they represent criminals I mean seriously only a complete freaking idiot dumb person with an IQ below 70 would vote for a Democrat

508th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sick of your biased b.s. agenda. Yahoo is no better than cnn.

Seriously getting sick of yahoo and it’s biased political posts. You have become a dog **** company!

508th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Honest, Fair Press

The only thing separating us from China, Russia and N Korea is a free, fair, unbiased Press. It appears we have lost this basic equation since President Trump was elected. 95% of our news organizations have joined the anti-Trump Democrats and Washington establishment. You ALL have become biased, unfair and political in your attempt to un-seat Donald Trump. TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) has infected you all in a way that discredits and maligns journalism beyond recognition. It is pathetic! Imo

371st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. How about coverage of Bidens corruption!

Every conspiracy theory that comes down the pike about Trump is front and center!!!! Biden is caught red handed with mounting evidence and crickets.... so tired of liberals thinking they are above the law! Your company sucks!

371st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 371st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Less opinion more actual facts.

These articles about the President are bias. I shouldn’t be able to tell a reporter or companies political views. Yet they are obvious by the articles and lack of opposition. You allow blatant false information to be distributed to obtain your own political goals. Regardless whether Trump wins or loses. Your establishment and all those who have twisted the public’s minds with limited facts, bias opinions, and down right lies. All need burnt to ashes. Maybe bar the doors at yahoo corporation like those “peaceful protesters” you praised in Oregon, and set the building ablaze. ********!

371st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Please change the yahoo email

Please change the yahoo email back to the old one hate the new one!!! It is confusing some people like myself

508th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 371st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Old yahoo

Please put my old format back and stop making my phone change automatically. Or I will have to use another email address.

508th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Choice of Articles are too biased

The amount of articles posted on Yahoo as anti Trump are unbelievable. Especially when pro Trump articles are not equally published
    Then yahoo takes away comments where the public could point out their disgust of the biased media reports and outright slanted and bogus reporting. It makes one wonder if someone is handing out tainted kool-aid and the press and entertainers are drinking it by the gallons.

371st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. No opinions thank you

The News used to be the Fact checker. Now the News can’t just report facts. Leave your yahoo opinion at the door. True journalism is dead.

371st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Listen to the users who try to edit sources

I have tried to eliminate unwanted sources from my feed, but there they are everyday. Why offer the option to limit stories from specific sources if there is no actual follow through.

371st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Lying filth

Isn't it fun knowing that Hunter Biden has been pimping daddy for years to not only Russia China but Ukraine and even other countries and there's not a thing you can do about it because you've been exposed, the voters know it and your desperate attempts to sway opinions mean nothing. , you lying pieces of . You have become the enemy of the American people, you are protecting a criminal enterprise family. "Come on man". Dumbasses. But we want to thank you for being the stupid lying media filth you are. You've made it so obvious to the American

508th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Censorship makes you look bad.

Bring back article comments. You say it’s temporary but it seems that your stifling creative ideas on a permanent basis. Freedom to express my views is one of the only reasons I visit your news page.

371st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 371st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Stop putting stupid useless celebs news to my feed tired of the stupid kardashians news I don’t give a rat *** about them.

Stop posting stupid celeb **** and post news about real life stuff enough with the kardashians they are stupid and fake enough with bikini pics so stupid

508th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Your ads crash every browser on my phone.

Why would you continue to push ads that cause screens to freeze? I’m dumbfounded

508th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Hello media scum

Are we having fun yet trying to hide all of Hunters escapades? Just curious because on all of the real news networks it's absolutely hilarious watching them hide from the American electorate right before the election. This is what happens to corrupt lying criminal filth like Hillary who try to peddle foreign influence. God how perfect! And Hunter, wasn't he clever to **** "the big guy" out? So get ready for another historic loss, Dumbasses but don't worry you'll always have SNL. One day you turds might learn that we aren't Trump supporters, we are Americans and we love our…

508th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Jeffrey Toobin

Jeffrey Toobin story shows the liberal news media is made up of ****** freaks, geeks and lunatics. No wonder American's are turning to other sources for their news! Imo

371st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 29 30
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base