New Yahoo Mail
349 results found
-
Make unread emails more distinguishable
Unread emails in the new view don't stand out nearly as much on the page and it's incredibly frustrating! I hate the new look, the Tip of "Keep Folder Expanded" makes no sense and/or I am too stupid to follow the basic instructions. Either way, this entire new look is awful and I'm beyond irritated that I can't go back to the old look. Why do so many software companies revamp their product design when it was working JUST FINE the way it was??? Just leave the **** thing alone!
61st ranked -
Go back to the OLD Yahoo Mail.
The new look is ugly and wants to mimic Gmail. I don't like Gmail. That's why I have Yahoo. Just stop trying to upgrade things.
61st ranked -
AI is useless
Why the **** do I get a Add to Calendar button on emails with no date or events or anything?? If you AI is that inept (and it is) then why even have it? I turned it off in settings and I still have that **** cluttering up my inbox. I HATE AI
61st ranked -
61st ranked
-
Mailboxes List
Please allow the ENTIRE LIST OF ALL MAILBOXES be ENTIRELY visible in the bottom of the left hand column, instead of only ONE mailbox be visible on the bottom, in the left hand's column
61st ranked -
return to old mail
let us know how to go back to old mail
61st ranked -
Restoring highlight of selected messages and ability to hold shift to bulk select
For some reason, when you select messages they are no longer highlighted. Previously the messages selected would all be highlighted, now it's just the first message selected. If you want to select a message (by sender for example) and then scroll down to bulk select those from the same sender, previously you could hold shift and select the message and it would select/highlight all messages between first selected and last selected. this no longer works....? upgrade--> downgrade?
61st ranked -
61st ranked
-
An idea: Give classic back
The new yahoo mail is not good. I have said it once before and I am sure many others have too so I'll say it again. It looks disgusting. Forget what users think though right?
P.S. I know you all won't change it but throwing my two cents out there.
61st ranked -
Ease of use gone.
I really enjoyed how the layout was before but now it's super awkward. Before, the two accounts that I have were listed at the top and gave me a preview of how many emails I had in each email but now the accounts are listed at the bottom of the page and I can't tell how many emails are in them. Also, when I go into an email, there aren't any lines that separate each sectioin and everything just blends in. Before, I was able to see what was an ad, where the subject of the email started and ended,…
61st ranked -
Don't change things
Did you consider that people used you because that's the way they like to view their emails and that changing things disrupts your utility.
61st ranked -
This new version is a downgrade to me.
Quit removing features like the different sized views, so that you can add them again later and then act like you made an improvement.
Do not force unwanted features on users. Not everyone wants things like streaks. In fact, most grownups are annoyed by gamification and random pop ups when they are trying to accomplish something. Just provide me with grown up email.61st ranked -
Make it usable again
emails are sorted into categories - INCORRECTLY. More than 1/2 in any category are in the WRONG ONE. And the instructions to disable categories DOES NOT WORK with the new interface.
The new interface is ugly, and many features - like search - no longer work properly.
61st ranked -
More interface options
Light and dark with no in between sucks donkey balls. A mid-range would be great, maybe some colors as well. Even US automakers give us more color options than two. Jerks.
61st ranked -
61st ranked
-
Get Rid of Achievements
Maybe I am old-fashioned, but I do not need achievements for logging into my email, or sending attachments, or following links to pay bills. I am an adult doing adult, everyday life things. My inbox does not need to be a game.
61st ranked -
Please give option to go back to previous version of mail layout.
Please give option to go back to previous version of mail layout.
61st ranked -
Offering a NON-CARTOON option
Aside of the ***** head level of Enshittification Yahoo has shoved onto the world, can you admit it is just so you can end up like AOL and offer a Adult version of your email BEFORE the crackheads you hired changed it just for Job Justification. I mean, your going broke due to going woke, so how can you award the crackheads running Yahoo but also stay relevant in 2026 with so many dumping your cartoon like pages now for gmail?
61st ranked -
Go back to the original!!
I really DON'T like your "new" look! I can no longer preview attached photos or move the page the way I like I have been with you for over 20 plus years and I AM a paying customer and from the bottom of my 75 year heart I can tell you that this just SUCKS!
61st ranked -
61st ranked
- Don't see your idea?