New Yahoo Mail
4 results found
-
Search by Subject & Folder
I use Mail search almost everyday and the old Yahoo mail let me search by subject and folder. folder search is now gone in the new version. How do I switch back or get this daily used feature back ASAP?
3rd ranked -
Search in specific folder
I used emails in a specific folder not the whole mailbox. It'll be nice to have that feature again. Thank you
21st ranked -
HELP NOT WORKING/ RCMP/ FBI/ ATTORNEY GENERALS RESPONING SO STAND TO GET PROSECUTED
Yahoo
Re: Letters from FBI/ RCMP
Re: Child FindHelp is uselless!
HELP NOT WORKING
61st ranked -
Recent Mail
I had no idea, when I was forced to upgrade to a new format, that all my emails from only this year, prior to July 3rd, would be completely deleted. I am in litigation and need important evidential documented emails to present to the State of Michigan. Is there someone I can talk to about this?
61st ranked
- Don't see your idea?