New Yahoo Mail
204 results found
-
OLD
DON"T LIKE THIS
173rd ranked -
Bring back the classic yahoo. Please
Bring back the classic yahoo. Please
173rd ranked -
Go Back To The Old Yahoo Email
I liked the way everything was set up.
My mailboxes were all at the top of the left column. The Dark Mode had a bigger difference between read and unread.
I used to be able to block and report SPAM.
Didn't you guys learn anything when you tried something like this 5 years ago?????
I WANT TO GO BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!173rd ranked -
drop Primary
Primary sucks as always hope if you must change things again get rid of Primary, all emails should show up when signing in.
173rd ranked -
Make read vs unread emails easier to distinguish in dark mode
For users like me who use dark mode, it's very difficult to tell apart emails that I've already read vs ones that are unread because the bold white text (for unread emails) doesn't stand out enough vs the regular white text (read emails). I have to rely on that small purple circle towards the far-left of the row which does work but it'd be way better if they were easily distinguishable based on the entire row's text style or color. For example, you could make the entire row background a bit of a lighter color to indicate that email is…
173rd ranked -
New settings
I absolutely HATE the new look!!!
I can't find anything!!! I used to have all my yahoo accounts on the left and it was easy to toggle between accounts, but now I can't?!?!?!?
I can't - I just can't. If you wanted to change, give people the OPTION to change. I ABSOLUTELY HATE THIS NEW LOOK - IT'S HORRIBLE.
I need to have my previous settings. Seriously considering just changing to another email server. I'm not going to deal with this stupidity.
173rd ranked -
I hate the new/modern version
I hate the new/modern version. I want the option to switch back to the old/classic version.
173rd ranked -
Make sure you allow users to choose to keep their old Classic Yahoo Mail !!
Many users DO NOT wish to change to a new format of their Yahoo Mail !!
173rd ranked -
Archive button should be in toolbar
Earlier GUI had the Archive icon up front in toobar, which we tend to use a lot to archive many messages. Now it is one click away in a menu bar. What a bad idea to push a highly used feature down. Not sure if you are seeking feedback or looking at data before making such changes. i want to go back to the old GUI, but you dont give any option to do so.
173rd ranked -
go back or give option to go back
I hate the new version. Its hard for me to read or focus. I want to switch back!! Have been using yahoo for 20 yrs and don't want to change but will have to.
173rd ranked -
auto BCC
allow setting to automatically BCC all of my composed emails to myself.
173rd ranked -
Allow me to use a filter to send messages to the last of my folders
I just tried adding a filter to send certain messages to the last of my folders. I couldn't do it because the drop-down menu of my filters was cut off at the bottom by the bottom of the screen.
ETA: I received a message that triggered the filter. It put a copy of the message in the folder I specified but also left it in Inbox.173rd ranked -
Email this list button does NOT work. Tried several days since new format.
Please fix this issue. I have to copy and paste a lot of emails daily since this function isn't working properly. Had no problem till you made this new format.
173rd ranked -
Out of office response
Please, please, please restore the function that allows us to set the Out of Office reply for just one day! You've changed it and now you have to put in the next day too, so if I'm out for the afternoon, I have to set the end date as the next day and then remember to unset it the next morning. It's so irritating - and it used to be so simple. Also - the out of office reply should be accessible from the mobile app - it's such an important part of the usefulness of the email provider I…
173rd ranked -
173rd ranked
-
173rd ranked
-
Spam Filters/Block list: Please add ability to block entire domain
I would like to be able to block entire domain. Currently, it seems like I can block only full user@domain.tld per filter. They keep changing the user id.
Also, allowing pattern search would be helpful.173rd ranked -
Inline image resizing and printing directly
I need the option to insert shipping labels as a smaller inline image which the recipient can print directly from the email and not have to download. I need sharp inline shipping labels that recipients can print directly from the email, with control over the displayed size.
173rd ranked -
Move "settings button" to a permanent position in the main tree, not obscured in "More..."
I've recently opened this acct, after years with Outlook (now becoming unreliable) and Google (jerked me around a lot just to set up an EM acct).
Yours was like a breath of fresh air: easy to use, intuitive, and completely reliable (i.e. my messages get sent and received every time). I also like the instant notifications function.
Want more engagement?
173rd ranked -
read and unread emails show up in a clumsy & not so clear manner, old version for that is better
just got my yahoo mail updated, but the main inbox where all the read and unread email show up, that is very clumsy now, simply the interface,
we cannot differentiate the read and unread emails at all.
very hard to use this new yahoo mail interface for this issue173rd ranked
- Don't see your idea?