Skip to content

US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
  • Lauren Johnston, Executive Editor, Yahoo News U.S.
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com. Email must include the URL for the article or video.  If your request is about a story published by one of our third-party publisher partners, please directly reach out to that outlet.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1486 results found

1. 67th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Stop proliferating disinformation by including articles from "news" papers such as the Washington Examiner. They are NOT news.

Stop proliferating disinformation by including articles from "news" papers such as the Washington Examiner. They are NOT news. You are perpetuating lies and disinformation and the hatred and violence that goes along with them.

51st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The Washington Examiner is not legitimate "news" - it is just conservative propaganda

The Washington Examiner is not a source of legitimate news from a conservative source, but simply a succession of political propaganda essays, about "creepy Joe Biden", "woke" policies, and other conservative "talking points." It does not belong in a collection of responsible articles of journalism, whether from a conservative or liberal POV.

51st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Bring back comment section

My guess is the comment section was taken down because that is the best way for yahoo to push it's very biased and liberal agenda. That's the best way to silence people with a different view (the truth) take away their voice. Have gotten to where I dont even pay attention on yahoo page. To much false ********. There are no journalists left in this country with enough testicular fortitude to actually report the truth

47th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Dump Washington Examiner Stories

You seem to suddenly be posting lots of Washington Examiner stories...I am uninterested in those postings as they are a GOP talking points pub. It's really annoying...what credibility do they have? Is Yahoo News going conservative instead of balanced? If I keep seeing this number of stories from them, I'm bailing to a different ISP. Thanks.

56th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Look up the definitions of "NEWS". and apply it to your page.

The term "NEWS" is widely defined as recent, up-to-date (new), and of generally relevant to most people. Most of your postings don't qualify. Many are days old, out-of-date information (and close to the top of the lists). WAY too many 'stories' from highly-biased sources (i.e. Huffpost). WWAAAYYYY too many "sponsored" posts, disguised as stories. And NOBODY cares about the Kardashians!!!!!

29th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. bring comments back

Riot declared in Portland protests after police kill man. I hope people agree that the riots and looting have nothing to do with what is going on with criminals failing to comply with police when appended. It is an excuse for criminals to spread fear among us and to divide us. This as simple as it gets. If you want to avoid interaction with police do the following: 1. do not grow up to be a criminal. 2. If caught give up and comply. 3. do not stay out until the early morning and posses a gun. Most important then…

63rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. why are we no longer allowed to click the 3 dots to the right of the article to see lees from that news source?

I know why you won't let me see the news sources I want to see but I want to hear from the Liberals running Yahoo to explain it to me without telling me you are Communist. I'm waiting....

49th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow replies to comments go directly to the comment. It used to do that but no more.

I can't seem to reply to comments that somebody posts on my comment

55th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 38th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I cannot reply to someone who has replied to my initial comment.

I cannot reply to someone who has replied to my initial comment even though I receive an email with the reply and a blue button to reply specifically to that person. It takes me to the article but I cannot find my original comment or the reply by someone else. I used to do this.

56th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 51st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Post real news. This is a gossip rag.

Post real news. This is a gossip rag.

34th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Why did you change your format? It was just fine the way it was. This new version sucks!

I hate the new format. THe old format was just fine. Why can''t people just leave well enough alone. There always has to be some new mananger who thinks his way is the best. Well, this new way is the worst!

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 37th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,
    Thank you for the feedback, if you can provide more information including links to outdated articles that will help us investigate this issue.

Regards,
    News Support

17. stop being liberals. move to another country .

stop being telling lies about trump and the republicans. yahoo is nothing but a liberal forum . kissing the Dems *****. have u ever seen a more miserable ,sour , face than LIZ CHANEY. a sorry excuse for a human being.

63rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Despite clicking to remove Fox News from my news feed, I see it appearing regularly. Same problem with Washington Examiner. They are not new

Despite clicking to remove Fox News from my news feed, I see it appearing regularly. Same problem with Washington Examiner. They are not news. I will be using Yahoo's News portal less as a result.

68th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I have been trying for over FOUR MONTHS to get help with YAHOO NEWS comments section.

I am apparently banned from Yahoo News comment section. I believe the remediation algorithm has mistakenly done this. All posts and replies I make are removed in seconds with a comment that it violates policy. How does 'Hello' violate policy? No one can reply on Yahoo HELP and all I get are cut and paste emails telling me to review policies. I have done that many times. I subscribed to paid support and wasted that money to be told that they cannot help me and to contact OpenWeb. I have done this and not gotten a single reply from them…

63rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Stop spreading covid fear based propaganda

I am NOT gonna get vaccinations (SHOT) MY BODY, MY CHOICE.. Sound familiar? Nor will I wear a mask. Masks are not proven effective to stop covid. Everyone wore masks and still got COVID during the height of the Pandemic.

How about reporting on vaccination deaths and complications? They are widely reported. But that does not fit with the Globalist agenda that YAHOO reporters blindly follow.

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base