My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Help us make My Yahoo better by giving us feedback.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix weather location!

Please stop showing me the weather for Franklin, Ohio when I actually live in Westerville, Ohio!!! This has been called to your attention numerous times yet you still can't seem to get it right! Why is that??????

257th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. why doesn't the weather recognize my town

Location, location, location....it doesn't know where I live anymore!!!

335th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 405th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Portfolio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. ELIMINATE ADS FROM MY LIST OF EMAILS!

ELIMINATE ADS FROM MY LIST OF EMAILS!

335th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 608th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 405th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Better and more themes!!!

Please for the love of all that's good. These themes are hideous and outdated. Please create more holiday, landscape and just plain visually better than the junk we have ot choose from!
    Thank you :-D

377th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Theme and background color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Why all your selected news on Yahoo page are highly critical of president Trump? Could you stop this bias on your daily news?

Your news page sucks. is always but always against president Trump. Why you could not get over it and accept once for all that he is the president? Your news page is so bad I plan to find something that si not about critics to president and I could not find? What is wrong with you guys>

81st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I am tired of seeing Huffington Post, Salon and Vox in my newsfeed, how can you make my newsfeed block this non-news?

I believe that from my myyahoo page I should be able to block sources such as Huffington Post, Salon and Vox and any other so-called "news" source I do not consider news.

158th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Report the facts! Latest misleading headline re the GoFundMe account to build The Wall puts me over the edge. Bye Bye Yahoo.

Remember when journalists reported facts and people drew their own conclusions using the best available information? Now it really IS FAKE NEWS written to fit somebody's agenda. One of these days The People will wake up.

405th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Themes!!!!

For the umpteenth time, isn't anyone at Yahoo listening to us!!! Your themes are horrible and LAME! Who cares about these celebrities, TV shows whatever. Give us more scenic, nature etc. WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN?!?!!?!? We're the ones paying for our internet service!!

405th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Theme and background color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. On Facebook, if you do not like a post you can just click on the three dots and hit "hide post". Please implement this for yahoo.

On Facebook, if you do not like a post you can just click on the three dots and hit "hide this post". I would love to click to get rid of Kanye or Trump or many other headlines that have nothing to do with me. HELP

295th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. stop putting "my location" at the top of the weather module

Stop putting "My Location" at the top of the weather module. You obviously are too incompetent to get it right, so stop doing it. It's wrong. It's not even the right state. It's not ever been right. Stop doing something that is wrong. Stop doing something that is wrong over and over and over.

182nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. News For You section imrovements

Need to exclude certain sources in the News for You section. If they are FOR ME I should have control.

295th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. All I see ispro-Trump articles on my Yahoo page. I have used Yahoo for 20 years, if this blatant bias continues Im dumping all my Yahoo!

All I see is pro-Trump articles on my Yahoo page. I have used Yahoo for 20 years, if this blatant bias continues Im dumping all my Yahoo!

510th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 我要怎么查找9年前的邮件信x

我要找回我9-10年前的邮件信息

335th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Fix the weather feed!!!!!

I'm getting weather feeds for the entire state of Ohio instead of for just Westerville where I live . . . why? I click on "detect my location" yet every time I come back to weather I get "Ohio" instead of "Westerville". Please fix it.

131st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. New themes

Could you please make it optional if a person wants one of your themes or their own.

405th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. fix opt out feature

fix opt out feature more then half of the opt out's are NEVER available to opt out FED UP OF **** N *** **** ADS soft or not

335th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Headline news

Instead of having "black man thrown out of restaurant" as a headline, why don't you use something that is not targeted to rile people up ... is that wrong ... ******** ... but it also was an isolated incident you are trying to make it world class news ... IT'S NOT ... the press, generally, is very biased and liberal, which is NOT what America is !!!

295th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base