My Yahoo

Welcome to My.Yahoo.com feedback forum! We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to My Yahoo.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Yahoo - Lügen

Eine LÜGE von Yahoo mal als Beispiel
    "Wir möchten einen sicheren und ansprechenden Ort für Nutzer schaffen, an dem sie sich über ihre Interessen und Hobbys austauschen können. Zur Verbesserung der Community-Erfahrung deaktivieren wir vorübergehend das Kommentieren von Artikeln"

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I hate the new My Yahoo. I no longer have access to weather, or calendar. The news feeds are all scrunched together making them unreadable

Why did you change My Yahoo. The news feeds are scrunched together so they're no longer readable. I don't have access to portfolio, weather, or calendar. Please bring back the old My Yahoo.

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. News Reporting

Everyday....same old, same old. Hate Trump. Hate Republicans. Never any criticism or investigations of Biden or the democrats. What happened to Real, Fair journalism? So one sided....no one believes you anymore. If you can't find fault or criticism of people like Adam Schiff, Hillary, Joe Biden and his brother, Hunter Biden, Eric Swalwell, Chuck Schummer and his ties to Russian oil.....and so on and so on...You just don't do news. You do Propaganda.

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fix login process

Stop signing me out every 2 weeks. Your signin page goes into signin/signout loops and it takes over an hour to get signed back in!

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 22nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Account recovery

I need help recovering an account from 2005 that I haven't used since. I no longer have access to the recovery phone number. It's for my old Runescape account to be honest. If yahoo support could email that would be cool.

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please allow users to change the base name in Mail Plus

I just started Yahoo Mail Plus. I especially like the fact that I can have additional emails. When I created my first eamil, I didn't realize that the base name could not be change. Please add this feature.

33rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Safe environment is NOT your goal! Your goal is to stifle the first amendment and pervert reality! Your goal is to promote a sick uniformity

Safe environment is NOT your goal! Your goal is to stifle the first amendment and pervert reality! Your goal is to promote a sick uniformity of perverted behavior with disgustingly biased fake news!!! Shame on you

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Great, Just great.

Today I got the weather forecast for the area of the United States. Now that really does pinpoint to my exact location. From my geography class I took in High School the United States takes up a whole heck of a lot of territory. Please get it right for once. I only need my backyard not the weather for the whole country.

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Yahoo mail plus for Indian credit card users

I am unable to use my Indian credit card with Indian address to subscribe for yahoo mail plus. Below are the options that yahoo could provide:
    1) Provide annual subscription and payment charged at the time of subscription. Since this is not recurring payment, address need not match
    2) Provide annual subscription using indian credit cards with OTP validation or google pay or google gift card

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Why does Yahoo continue to push the false narrative about Kyle Rittenhouse? What exactly fo you hope to accomplish with this deception?

Why does yahoo continue to push a false narrative concerning Kyle Rittenhouse? What do you hope to accomplish?

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. WHERE DO YOU GET OFF TELLING ME HOW MANY TIMES I CAN SHUT OFF YOUR OBNOXIOUS ADS!!

YOU ARE TRYING TO EXTORT MONEY FROM ME WITH YOUR DELIBERATELY OBNOXIOUS ADS THAT YOU'VE ALREADY BEEN PAID FOR, THAT I DON'T WANT, THAT YOU ARE ARE HARASSING ME EVERY FEW MINUTES TO PAY YOU TO GET RID OF THEM!! WHILE YOU TELL ME HOW MANY TIMES I CAN STOP THEM FROM TAKING UP MY SPACE?? HERE'S A SUGGESTION TO YOU! PAY MY DAMNED OVERPRICED INTERNET BILL EVERY MONTH THEN WE'LL DISCUSS IT!

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Privacy

I was surprised a couple of days ago when Yahoo suggested a couple of new "cards" for my home page. The "cards" had a list of supposed upcoming bills (which was inaccurate) and a breakdown of my credit card spending. Obviously Yahoo has been scraping my email and collecting this data, something I had no idea they do. I immediately went to the Privacy Dashboard and spent an hour turning off all permissions across all of Verizon's platforms (why can't you make it just one-stop rather than nine?).

In any event, I'll not be using Yahoo for anything but mail…

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Paging on "Today" Error

MyYahoo "Today" window when paged forward to the second set of news headlines shows blanks for the headlines. Clicking to the left and then back to the right then shows the headlines. I'm been using both Windows 10 and 11 and Edge. Please fix.

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Undo Limit of 3 titles in Yahoo feeds requiring you to go to a Yahoo Web Page to see more stories.

Yahoo feeds are now light blue on a white background - unreadable. Articles listed are now limited to 3 - unacceptable. Having to click in a hyperlink for more stories - inefficient use of my time. The link is of course to a Yahoo page with lots of irrelevant stuff - devalues MyYahoo. If I want 10 Science stories on my Home Page let me have 10 Science Stories. This is meant to be My Yahoo - give me back control and stop taking me where Yahoo and its advertisers want. Give me what I want on My Yahoo!

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. chat was very helpful

I would like to have my yahoo calendar send my phone a reminder text instead of just sending an e-mail

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Permanent Deletion for Yahoo Accounts

All of my Yahoo Accounts have been in several data breaches. When I delete an account I DON'T WANT IT REACTIVATED. The new user can get all my recovery info from all the other websites where I used a YAHOO ACCOUNT. THAT IS A MAJOR SECURITY FLAW. It is impossible to remove some accounts or personal info. Maybe if they got a bad email response they would delete the account.

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)