Yahoo Help
379 results found
-
Please upgrade the yahoo homepage so that it works with other softwares.
I have Dell desktop with windows 11. I could not access to yahoo homepage as well as yahoo mail after the system was updated. The message said check the proxy, the firewall as well as URL because the web site not secured. I did not have any problem before. Also another message said yahoo.com took too long to reach. But I used the old laptop with windows 8, I access yahoo homepage as well as yahoo mail are OK. I think the new security features of Chrome and Microsoft Edge are not compatible with yahoo.com. Please advice. Thanks.
98th ranked -
stop Yahoo implemented spam
So, like many others I am complaining about the new homepage situation. Since I have clicked on "User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form," I am getting spam from Rich Green trying to sell me the GoDaddy website name. Your link goes to something called Thynkster...it is spam and you are enabling it
98th ranked -
5 it
today
ok
na98th ranked -
Please active mydeactive account /adil_masood92@yahoo.com
Please active my acount account yahoo!
adil_masood92@yahoo.com98th ranked -
Take down the Harris -Waltz advertisement on top of my email. BE FAIR ADD Trump-Vance advertisement , That seems only fair!
Take down the Harris -Waltz advertisement on top of my email. BE FAIR ADD Trump-Vance advertisement , That seems only fair!
98th ranked -
hackers trying to access my account
I regularly receive phone calls from people claiming to be Yahoo Security stating that someone is attempting to change my account information. I then receive a Yahoo text with a code that they want me to read back to them. I know this is a hacker technique. Yahoo should do more to communicate to customers that this is a known scam and put information front and center on your support pages instead of just pushing people to paid support. I have been a Yahoo customer since the 90's and I know you can do better. There are probably plenty of…
98th ranked -
Stop making me go thru "2-step verification" every time I sign in!
I am sick and tired of needing to have my mobile phone right next to me, ready to receive a verification code, EVERY TIME I try to sign in on my computer. I have an account and I have a password, and that is all the "security" I need or want.
Also, STOP asking me to sign up for your "premium" service. I can't afford it and I don't want it.
98th ranked -
98th ranked
-
You can improve by not charging for customer service. You greedy f****. Your help site is useless & y'all are lazy.
You can improve by not charging for customer service. You greedy f****. Your help site is useless & y'all are lazy.
98th ranked -
Email site locks up. Box said wait / exit. Keeps locking up over and over! Please fix
Email site locks up. Box said wait / exit. Keeps locking up over and over! Please fix
98th ranked -
Provide simplicity to contact Yahoo when trying to find out why a comment was rejected
Provide a direct means of communication for rejected comments. Even when using the same words and phrases as other commenters or using words that are descriptive and not normally offensive.
98th ranked -
System for browsing emails
Please, I see that in the new version of Yahoo Mail, to browse through old emails, you have to click on the sidebar down, while in the old version, you had to click on the arrow at the top. I wanted to know if that can be changed and having this new version, since it seems to me that the way you browsed through emails in the old version was better.
98th ranked -
Yahoo opening in German in spite of language being set to English
Yahoo opening in German in spite of language being set to English
98th ranked -
I am having no luck trying to update my email account. Send someone to me to connect to my 3rd party app.
Send someone to my house to navigate the methods on my desk top computer in order to connect my Yahoo emails to my 3rd party app.
98th ranked -
forgot password
I lost my account password but I can't retrieve it through two-step verification because the second phone number is no longer in service. Please help me to recover my account or send me another way to recover the account as soon as possible.
My personal information
User name: miramar792002@yahoo
Phone number: +213 0776839920
Number that is no longer in service: +213 0553045080
Thank you98th ranked -
on the block and unblock part it would be easy to put the dates when they were blocked
please add dates when you block and email, i accidentally block one today and now i can't figure out which one i blocked just now
98th ranked -
I am totally sick of getting ads from QVC, dentists, beauty, etc that I DO NOT WANT and can’t unsubscribe! I totally resent this!
Get rid of the constant ads that have no ‘unsubscribe’ button or else I’ll get rid of the Cox email that I have had for 30 years!!!
98th ranked -
New format
New format is horrible. Keep to the original please or after 25 years I will find another home page
98th ranked -
Need Help!! See below.
HELP! HELP! HELP! My YAHOO Email has gone bonkers! I cannot delete emails, the screen parameters are out of proportion, older emails titles etc., om the email page are now gray lines in each column; I can't respond to emails. This is NO JOKE; things are goofy and I cannot find another way to contact you. Please calll me at 410-836-7459. Mayday, Mayday, Mayday!
98th ranked -
Problem Receiving MFA
Dear Yahoo Support Team,
I am writing to request assistance with an urgent issue regarding my Yahoo email account, I am currently unable to receive Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) codes, which is preventing me from accessing essential services like Udemy.
The Udemy team has informed me that my account is blocked due to an MFA issue originating from my email provider. I understand that resolving this problem is crucial to regain access to my Udemy account and other services linked to my Yahoo email.
I kindly request your immediate attention to this matter and guidance on how to rectify the MFA…
98th ranked
- Don't see your idea?