Yahoo Help

Help us improve the Yahoo Help site

If you would like to provide feedback for a particular Yahoo product, please visit our feedback site to select the particular product you wish to provide information about.

If you'd like to leave specific feedback for our Contact Us flow, please do so in this forum.

We invite you to share your thoughtful and specific feedback with us. At Yahoo, we strive to improve our product offerings and we often use the most popular suggestions to make positive changes!

Our Feedback Policy has more on the terms that apply to your input.

Please note: This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Wasn't it understood our 1st amendment applies to 'public & private' domain!?

Didn't our forefathers back in the days of 1791 ordain by decree to SIGN into LAW our constitutional 1st amendment 'RIGHTS' to 'FREE SPEECH' was understood this would officially apply to 'public & private' domain!? Do we have to SIGN into LAW a 'NEW' article under the 1st amendment to proclaim & declare "Political Viewpoint Diversity" shall 'NOT' be 'deplatformed' just because the 'content' does not follow the "politically biased" 'rhetoric or narrative' of the "whiney platform!?" Yes, we do recognize policies that regulate other 'derogatory content!' However, it is said to favorably decree 'political viewpoints' should also be protected…

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Help Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Technically big tech 'CANNOT' regulate "legitimate" 'FREE SPEECH!?'

Yes, we all know there are policies that regulate hate, harassment, obscenity, misinformation & violence on platforms. However when it comes to the rest of our "legitimate" 'FREE SPEECH' 'we the people' believe tech executives are actually 'NOT' "over privileged" elected officials! Who are 'NOT' properly qualified 'politicians, lawmakers or lobbyists' to regulate our "legitimate" 'FREE SPEECH!' If tech executives are "roll playing" government like "practice & policy making" then they should be subject to constitutional 'LAW' meaning our rightful 1st amendment 'RIGHTS' to 'FREE SPEECH' would actually be protected on platforms! Should we 'ENFORCE' antitrust laws to protect 'FREE…

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Help Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Senator Ted Cruz says the Verizon, Yahoo! "STUNT" was all "politically motivated!?"

Has anyone heard about the latest claims made by Senator Ted Cruz!? That the 'REAL' reason behind the 'SHUTDOWN' of Yahoo! Articles & Answers was a 'politically motivated' deviate intention by Silicon Valley billionaires to 'control elections' which of course is to ultimately 'seize' "WEALTH & POWER!" That the 'REAL' reason behind why Yahoo! Answers was 'NOT' archived was to keep it from being a reference as a possible influence on 'future elections!' The 'evidence' keeps pointing in the direction that our 'FREE SPEECH' is under 'SIEGE' & under 'ATTACK!' This is a 'CALL TO ACTION' to put 'FREE SPEECH'…

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Help Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Icon to find sent mail reached to destination

Need Icon to find the sent mail received by destination

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Care  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. ACCOUNT RECOVERY

Yahoo help desk does not work. How can I recover my father's account when I only know his email? He lost his phone months ago that's why his recovery number cannot be an option. How can I solve this? kindly help me.

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Account Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Customer support is garbage

I tried cancelling my subscription leading up to the automatic renewal deadline, but was unable to get through to the chat service that is limited to M-F, 9AM ET-6PM ET - only available during work hours, expecting customers to work around their work schedules as opposed to providing flexible times and dates throughout the week and weekend - and rarely works when you do find the time to fit it in. Had to spend six hours fighting through "OOPS!" messages and "try again later!" updates before I finally got through. Conveniently told I would be able to cancel my subscription,…

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Account Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. PLEASE RETURN users comments, opinions 1st amendment rights to 'free speech!'

This applies to Yahoo! Articles, Answers that our comments, opinions should have the 'RIGHT' to 'agree' or 'disagree' like (political discourse) without any discrimination, segregation, profiling, prejudice or political bias! We notice these 'biased moderators' (who have the power to take users points) are under HIGH 'suspicion' of TOS 'points abuse' due to political bias or more 'abusive behavior' against 'liberal or democrat' users! Our 1st amendment rights should apply at 'ALL TIMES' & NOT 'segregated policy' on 'tech giant' platforms! Our comments, opinions should NOT be denied, censored, prohibited or abridged if we are within reasonable guidelines! Also our…

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Help Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Restore Team, Thanks for restoring my missing emails. You all saved my satiny Have a great day, Wayne e ware Jr!

Restore Team,
    Thanks for restoring my missing emails. You all saved my satiny
    Have a great day,
    Wayne e ware Jr! 12/2/2021

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Care  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Platform 'CRACKDOWN': 'ENFORCEMENT' of much heavier fines & penalties!

'We the people' HIGHLY believe because of all the recent events & media surrounding the 'whistleblower' Frances von Haugens & her 'hard evidence' against (disgraced) Facebook, perhaps the 'ONLY' way these (disorderly conduct) platforms will understand is to implement much heavier fines & penalties! Meaning it is time to get 'HARDCORE' with these 'reckless behavior' social networks to impose the most dire severe consequences to send a clear message, "we mean business" when it comes to tough 'disciplinary action' to platforms! Therefore let's ask Congress to SIGN into LAW for 'platform regulation': All fines, penalties, civil suits & class action…

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Platforms under 'SIEGE': May 'allied coalitions' investigate 'corrupt algorithms' & 'moderation ABUSE!'

'We the people' HIGHLY agree the time is now extremely 'URGENT' to commence very intense investigations against (disorderly conduct) platforms by 'Allied Coalitions!' We HIGHLY believe they are under very HIGH 'suspicion' of programming deviate & deliberate 'corrupt algorithms' to commit biased weaponized 'moderation ABUSE' with the intention to 'RIG, manipulate & arbitrate' to 'IMPOSE & SABOTAGE' our 'intellectual property' & 'FREE SPEECH!' We figure these (disorderly conduct) platforms are practicing this (reckless behavior) with the intention to put 'profit over people' in order to give in to their utter 'MADNESS' for 'GREED' in their quest for 'WEALTH & POWER!'…

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 'FIGHT FOR JUSTICE': Initiate a "Constituents United for Free Speech Act!"

'We the people' HIGHLY believe the time is now 'URGENT' for a 'CALL TO ACTION' for patriotic citizens to call on our elected officials to initiate bipartisan legislation to SIGN into LAW a "Constituents United for Free Speech Act!" The 'whistleblower' Frances von Haugens has stepped forward with 'hard evidence' of 'disorderly conduct' by (disgraced) Facebook as PROOF that platforms are 'incapable' to 'self-regulate' in a professional manner! This also includes of being under very HIGH 'suspicion' of "corrupt algorithms" & 'moderation ABUSE' in order to 'RIG up & manipulate' our 'FREE SPEECH!' Therefore it is appropriate to call on…

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. RE-INSTALL YOUR COMMENTS SECTION...YOUR ACTUAL NEWS SECTION IS BORING WITHOUT ANY COMMENTS FROM THE READERS...

PLEASE RE-INSTALL THE COMMENTS SECTION IN YOUR NEWS PAGE.IT IS BORING TO READ AN ARTICLE AND NOT BEING ABLE TO COMMENT ABOUT IT.

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. A 'CALL TO ACTION': 'Repeal & replace' Section 230 to preserve 'FREE SPEECH' on platforms!

'We the people' hear Congress is proposing several bills that call for immediate comprehensive reform to overhaul Section 230 on platforms! It is to ensure platforms do 'NOT' overstep their ground by committing intentional arbitrary moderation 'ABUSE' to "legitimate" 'FREE SPEECH!' Yes, platforms have been 'granted rights' to regulate "derogatory content" (hate, harassment, obscenity, misinformation & violence!) However these platforms are under VERY HIGH "suspicion" of committing biased political discourse arbitrary moderation 'ABUSE' against 'fair & square' "legitimate" comments & opinions by users only expressing their 'FREE SPEECH!' Therefore let's agree with Congress to SIGN into LAW a bill like…

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. We notice a very 'interesting' trend: Are platforms "QUITTING" social media!?

'We the people' notice in the news lately of a very surprising trendy 'shockwave domino effect' in the air concerning social networks...are platforms deciding it is in their best interests to 'QUIT' social media!? This could explain of the 'mysterious' COWARDLY SHUTDOWN of Yahoo! Articles & Answers! Their "whiney excuse" is that they do not feel like dealing with 'whistleblowers' like Frances von Haugens, shaky algorithms & 'strict regulations!' They also have a problem with (hate, harassment, obscenity, misinformation & violence) content! However we believe "the cause" is 'STILL' on...all other content like our rightful 'comments & opinions' like (political…

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I love Yahoo, but i am very frustrated with your "community guidelines" for commenting on articles.I don't know why i keep getting censored.

I love Yahoo, but i am very frustrated with your "community guidelines" for commenting on articles.I don't know why i keep getting censored. I love that Yahoo is bringing back the ability for us readers to comment on certain articles and that you incorporated "community guidelines", I'm all for it and that Yahoo staff also replies to commenters and get involved with us Yahoo users. But lately everytime I comment on an article or reply to another comment from another yahoo user, my comments get censored, and I'm just trying to understand why. I don't "swear" or use bad language,…

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. By all means let's keep 'building': Initiate a "Build Back Better Free Speech" bill!

'We the people' have surprisingly noticed lately that Congress can actually get something done when they agree to cooperate with bipartisan legislation to pass new bills to SIGN into LAW on things like: Infrastructure, taxes, raise minimum wages, affordable health care, housing & education! It's great when Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren & Alexandria Ocasio Cortes decide to do something! We believe it is time to hereby proclaim & declare to ordain by decree the 'RIGHT' to middle class shared equal opportunity prosperity! Therefore Congress should extend the 'Build Back Better' bill to include our 'FREE SPEECH!'…

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 'Monetary compensation': Pass a "Comprehensive Redistribution Reparation of Fines & Penalties Act!"

'We the people' believe it is now time to be 'rightfully entitled' to our 'FAIR SHARE' of 'monetary compensation' of any 'fines & penalties' charged to 'disorderly conduct' platforms! Meaning if our 'comments & opinions' are 'wrongfully deleted' then us users should be 'PAID' by the platform like "$100" for the 'wrongful deletion' of our 'comments & opinions!' Governors Ron DeSantis & Greg Abbott have already SIGNED into LAW similar legislation for 'strict regulations' to 'mandate' heavy 'fines, penalties, civil suits & class action lawsuits' for the 'reckless behavior' by platforms! Therefore let's insist Congress to 'URGENTLY' SIGN into LAW…

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 'PLATVERSE' Act: "Preserve Liberty 1st Amendment Traditions to Validate Equal Rights of Speech Expression!"

'We have all heard lately of all the exciting hype surrounding Mark Zuckerberg & Sheryl Sandberg's much highly anticipated 'VR & AR': The amazing out of this world, "Metaverse!" However, how about bring us citizens something back on earth that is of "real world" beneficiary for the people, SIGN into LAW a 'PLATVERSE' Act: "Preserve Liberty 1st Amendment Traditions to Validate Equal Rights of Speech Expression!" 'We the people' DEMAND an internet with platforms of 'universal diversity!' This means to include our 'FREE SPEECH' to be 'nationally recognized' as a 'universal diversity' RIGHT on platforms! You can't wait to upgrade…

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base