Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. stupid ads

place ads around the"whole story" instead of endless pages of BS ads and no answer to story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

291st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. If you don't stop all of these ads for ad blockers bombarding my screen, I am leaving Yahoo for good.

I have been a loyal Yahoo user since the 1990's, but it if you don't stop all of the ads for ad blockers bombarding my screen, I am leaving Yahoo for good.

88th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  37 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please remove the autoplay videos from your front page.

I visit Yahoo! from many places, most of which I don't want videos to be autoplayed. That's the primary reason. The secondary is that I would like to READ the news at my own pace. I get that videos are more profitable for you, but I will just use another site if I can't visit Yahoo! without videos autoplaying.

31st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 111th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. stop showing me obscene photos in ads!

I don't want photos of lingerie when surfing

354th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 250th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 250th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. No video on news feed's

Not too long ago you guys changed your platform of the home screen. Yahoo has been my home screen since the beginning. But since the change, I can no longer see the video's of most of the news feed posts. The one's I can see, I can't expand into full screen view. The screen just remains blank. This is the same experience at home with my MacBook Air as well as at work with my SurfacePro. It's kinda ridiculous and you guys need to fix it, please. Not sure how much longer I can go with read only articles. We…

250th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 191st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Stop the "Trending on Yahoo Homepage" popup

This is extremely annoying and useless. Everyone goes through the Yahoo homepage to get to your other pages. Please STOP IT!

225th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Bring back the old Yahoo Homepage

I liked the old format better. Where are the comics, and the scroll-through news section?

191st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Font or page resize issue across Yahoo properties when font scale different on monitors

Font or page resize issue across Yahoo properties when font scale different on monitors

My primary monitor is high density and is scaled to 125%, whereas my secondary is 100%. On every page load and I think every ad load cycle the page jumps scale, then returns to size when displayed on the monitor that is at 100% scale. It makes it very difficult to use email as the subject links jump all over the page.

291st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Stop using headlines intentionally designed to DIVIDE people & stir controversy

A big criticism of the "Media Congomerates" who control information is that they intentionally divide people. An example is your plastering all over the headlines on the front page the comments from a 1980's president about an African delegation. Really!?? Who is responsible for allowing such TRIPE to be presented? I'm beginning to migrate AWAY from YAHOO and other platforms who's apparent goal is to divide people stir up FEAR, ANGER, CONTENTION, WORRY and low vibration energy. Employees at Yahoo and users who find this resonates...Please EXIT the building.....

138th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. My idea is for yahoo to stop forcing your ********** beliefs on everyone with the rainbow colored "yahoo". EXTREMELY OFFENSIVE!!

So sick of having a ********** rainbow forced down my throat by yahoo. It is offensive and I feel that people should have the option to remove this from our page. Guess I will have to change my homepage to something that doesn't insult values and morals.

354th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Error in verification mail

I can't recover my facebook account because i didn't get my email verification code in yahoo mail, where i have checked the email address in facebook, the yahoo email address is written correctly and and resend for more than 50 times but I'm not getting any mail in yahoo.

354th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Here's a suggestion.

Get out of the news business. You suck one-sidded ***!

354th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 354th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Dear CNN: I just heard Van Jones' comments

Dear CNN: Todays comments by Van Jones, who I used to like, threatening that if anything further takes place, it will take this country over the edge, was COMPLETELY unwarranted, and unprofessional as a journalist. He should be immediately fired, and his comments disassociated by CNN. This was terrible and inappropriate.

Thank you.

Phil Precht
    727-286-0262

354th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. only white celebrities on race

You only have white celebrities on your yahoo news commenting about racial issues. This is unacceptable. I will give you a couple of days to get more balanced or I'm off. I'll delete my yahoo account and stop using your news feed. Please note: I am on your news feed and in the email most days so I am a high user.

354th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Yahoo Email Log in

Why do I have to log into Yahoo email everytime i want to look at my emails. Your option for 2 week log in does not work. This is very very annoying!!!!!!

354th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base