Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Wouldn't it be novel to tell the truth and to be impartial?

It would be wonderful if you would put unbiased news on your site!

354th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Remove horror movie ads from articles

Please remove ads that auto play horror movie ads in articles, especially when the article has NOTHING TO DO with horror. First off I don't want to see that, second who knows if a kid might see that.

354th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Thank you for flipping me off yahoo...

I open my browser and i see an "article" (I use this term loosely) about some ticktocking house individuals being arrested. In the thumb nail of this useless "news" some person is flipping the bird, the middle finger, in my culture this means something generally not a pleasant.

WHY AM I SEEING THIS AT ALL? do you not censor? give me a break, yahoo. this is horrendous.

link https://www.yahoo.com/news/2-famous-tiktok-house-members-175810863.html

354th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. why are two of three articles on my home page from publishers I have already said I don't want to see again? This is complete ********.

why are two of three articles on my home page from publishers I have already said I don't want to see again? This is complete ********. Clicking "show less" is meaningless. Maybe I should make google.com my home page instead?

354th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Stop the Reset

Recently Yahoo News has decided to jump me back up to the top of the news feeds. If I've scrolled down to find a story that interests me, making me scroll down past the uninteresting ones SEVERAL TIMES is just going to encourage me to use another service instead of Yahoo News.

354th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Disturbing to open Yahoo to see my mail and I have to see your constant Trump, republican conservative bashing news.

Please start your Yahoo news with good news rather than all the negatives about President Trump and anything negative you can find about any republican.

354th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. A Bra ad ? Ah - no, how about REI

I,m a male - I don,t share my Chrome. Give me REI, Gun Info, VA info

354th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Tooth fairy story

How can we share a very cute story our granddaughter lost her tooth and she wrote a note to the tooth fairy and we made a mini face mask for the tooth fairy

354th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Horoscope report on home page

The Horoscope on the home page will not download (has been that way for days) to show the complete horoscope for the day. Just goes back to the Home Page

354th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 019 phone company in israel

there is in israel a respectable phone company in the name 019. numbers begining 055 why can't we open a mail account with this numbers? it isn't right/

354th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. DeWalt tool 80% off sale is a scam posted on Yahoo. PayPal has already reimbursed me, but you continue to allow this ad to be posted.

https://www.dewcewio.com/ is the llink to an ad posted on your webpage that I am aware several of your followers have used and gotten ripped off. Luckily PayPal is covering the loss most of the time. Why do you continue to allow them to advertise on you site? They just keep changing the webpage. It was Dwodus.com but now they took that site down and replaced with this one.

354th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. After all these decades

After all these years, I can't believe struggling though you are, you would want to lose us over ad blocking. Your new popup request in my email is the most annoying thing possible. You not only make me not wantr to disable adblock on yahoo, BUT LEAVE ENTIRELY. I will be creating a new spam account for the first time since 1998 and it won't be on yahoo. Email was the last thing you had me with since clubs are a joke and you removed yahoo games. Greedy mfers, don't you realize the people who ad block aren't the ones…

354th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. BRING BACK BABELFISH!!

We DESPERATELY need an alternative to Google Translate. They can't be trusted any longer. If you can't see the value in that, PLEASE PLEASE push the name and code out and make it public domain / open source so that other developers can pick up the ball and run with it. Ideally, You could resurrect it as an Open Source project hosted by Yahoo!

354th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. closed captioning default in ON, should be OFF

The default for CC should be off. Really?

291st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. On the home page PLEASE stop showing people like JLO 'sharing' pics of themselves in bikinis.

Please stop posting pictures of stars 'sharing' photos of themselves in bikinis or underwear on the home page. Put that stuff in Entertainment or create a new category - say "Narcissistic People". There is so much news to report. I really don't want to see those kind of extremely irrelevant pieces. Thank you for listening.

250th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Time is important

Can you keep the news more current, instead of leaving an article up for more than 24 hours?

250th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 354th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. If Trump had made the “You ain’t black” remark, it would be all over your news page for a week. Go get screwed!

I hope the next crazed mass murderer, targets your headquarters, and has a field day with your sorry, lying, bottom feeding,yellow journalistic *****.

354th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Can you please stop with the toenail fungus ads. They're gross.

They don't even have an "ad choices" way to flag them as inappropriate or repetitive. I've never searched for anything toe or fungus related, but the ads are everywhere every time I open your site. Gross.

354th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. give me the option to 'star' an email with one, two, three, four, maybe even five stars. please.

then, give me a functionality that lets me filter for just the five star emails, the four star emails, etc, on down.

354th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base