Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2021-06-17 stock quote data is missing for any stock in the US markets

2021-06-17 stock quote data is missing for any stock in the US markets
    i tried sp500, nasdaq, dow, etc, etc...

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. S&P 500 data for 6/17/21 is wrong. The volume YF shows is 2.58b, but that isn’t adding up all the sources of volume the way YF does normally

S&P 500 data for 6/17/21 is wrong. The volume YF shows is 2.58b, but that isn’t adding up all the sources of volume the way YF does normally. Consequently the volume for 6/17/21 looks much less than on previous days, when in fact it should be more. Please check the calculations for this date and correct, thanks!

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Yahoo finance charts are showing different data for the same time frame during different hours of the day.

For example, 6 month 4 hour charts are showing data differently when viewed during market hours compared to post market or evening hours

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Incorrect Enterprise Value Data for MRVL

I'm not sure how to get this fixed as I've filed a few tickets to get this looked at, but I'll post it here as well and see if it will get picked up.

I'm getting reports on the Enterprise Value data for https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/MRVL/key-statistics?p=MRVL. The calculations look off by over 5billion dollars. Can we get this corrected? Or how is this actually calculated? If i take the Market Cap and Total Debt and subtract the cash, the figures are different from what I see on the page.

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. the Yahoo Finance App shows pre and post market not yahoo.com

When opening the yahoo finance app on my phone the pre/post market shows up when viewing my whole portfolio (not having to open up each individual ticker to see it.) Why is this not a feature on yahoo.com where there is more screen space? It is very inconvenient to open yahoo finance on my computer to only have to select every stock individually to see where each one is at in the premarket. If we could see the previous close price and current off-hours trading prices from the yahoo finance main page it would be very convenient. Thank you.

321st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add SXP-USD (Swipe) and RAY-USD (Raydium) cryptocurrencies

Add SXP-USD (Swipe) and RAY-USD (Raydium) cryptocurrencies

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add SXP-USD (Swipe) and RAY-USD (Raydium) cryptocurrencies

Add SXP-USD (Swipe) and RAY-USD (Raydium) cryptocurrencies

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Cancelling a subscription

When attempting to cancel a subscription, a button pops up that states to keep the subscription, this caused me to be incorrectly billed for a product I don't use. The cancel subscription button should be easily visible and same shade to avoid confusion.

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. There should be a function created to make copies of a porfolio.

There should be a function created to make copies of a porfolio. It wouldbe very useful and would eliminaterepetative work. A core set of stocks would be created and then diffent portfolios could be created by adding different types of stcks to the same core group and then monitor performance rates of each portfolio..

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Ditch Marketwatch links

Marketwatch has recently put essentially all their stories behind a paywall. Why show me the link then? For that matter, ditch WSJ, Barron's etc links. If I'm going to use a subscription service, I will access the app via my phone. Obviously, you're not making any money on these links because I click BACK all the time so why not give me links to stories I can actually read and you can actually make ad revenue from?

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Cannot select Saudi Arabia in stock screener

I think this is a system in error on your website. For some reason I cannot select ‘Saudi Arabia’ in the stock screener filter, despite that all Saudi companies are enlisted in Yahoo! Finance. Please note that neighboring countries with much smaller economies compared to Saudi, e.g., Bahrain, can be selected in your stock screener filter. Please allow us to select Saudi in the stock screener filter.

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Fix the price quote for TOT,

NYSE TotalEnergies SE (TOT)
    NYSE - Nasdaq Real Time Price. Currency in USD is not updating.

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. CAD options chain is missing.

Canadian stock exchange option chains never show up so I end up having to use my brokerage account to get the option chain and get the updated prices.

Would love to be able to track the option prices along with my non CAD-based equities/options in one spot.

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Data not updated

Hi, TotalEnergies stock ticker is not working after change of their name. Please update the same, Thanks.

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. yahoo finance too political

Get rid of all your political hack jobs. People like Andy Sewer only increase the division in this country, we don't need it. You are part of the problem not the solution. I personally am tired of going on yahoo finance only to see articles that belong in the political forum. I try all day long to avoid political **** spewed by the media which, either by design or complete stupidity has created the largest separation between 2 political ideologies since the civil war. QUIT!!!!

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. shares with multiple types of share symbols

roils royce shares rycey seems to be connected to rllcf which is not the company but dividend holdings. please for conversation sake separate the two.

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Improve your rejection robot!

Where is the "inappropriate language" in this comment you rejected: "In 2013 my retiree's conservative mostly value-stock portfolio had a P/E of 20.0 vs 18.0 for the S&P 500.

Today, with mostly the same stocks, my portfolio has a P/E of 20.3 compared to 45.1 for the S&P 500. My avg. annual return has "only" been 14.4% compared to 16.4% for the S&P 500, both including dividends, but when things get back to normal I'm likely to come out ahead.
    Tried to post in: https://finance.yahoo.com/video/why-second-half-value-over-140035051.html

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base