Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (BRK-A) ticker does not recognize in "My Portfolios"

all the stocks are recognized correctly in my linked accounts besides the BRK-A ticker.

In the linked account the ticker shows up as
    "BRKA: BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY INC-DEL CL A" and the position is being displayed as long black text instead of a blue ticker with link to the BRK-A stock page.

I assume it's because some institutions refer to the stock as BRKA, BRK-A or BRK.A

812th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please add filter for "Recommendation Rating" in the Stock Screener

Please add filter for "Recommendation Rating" in the Stock Screener. This is the key reason why I tried the Premium service and alas, it's not there. Most of the big brokerage houses provide a View for their Strong buys, Buys etc. I understand Yahoo does a numerical rating with decimal value but that's all equivalent and we should be able to search. It's DISAPPOINTING to not have it!!!

812th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Interesting your stock scouter says AT&T is over valued yet your article on Nov 25 says its undervalued!

Your stock scouter says AT&T is overvalued yet your article on 11-25 says its undervalued!!

812th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Apparent Currency Stock data mix up

Hello, ATD-B.TO is traded in Canadian dollars, but the EPS value listed on the Yahoo Finance summary page, currently $2.48, appears to be in US dollars, thus giving an incorrect PE on Yahoo Finance. The PE shows as around 17, but should be more like 13, I believe, when EPS values are converted to Canadian dollars (e.g. $3.33). See https://ycharts.com/companies/ATD.B.TO/key_stats for correct values in Canadian dollars, as far as I understand. Not sure why the company lists financials in USD, but trades in CAD, but that appears to be what they do. I suspect the Yahoo Finance Summary page 1…

812th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 812th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Subportfolio

Please add sub-portfolio inside the portfolio feature. That way someone can have different subportfolios and view their positions nicely.
    For instance - AA1 portfolio can have subportfolios such as Healthcare, Tech, Auto etc. AA2 portfolio can have subportfolios such as US, China, UK, Germany etc. and then each subportfolios can have holdings.

Thank you.

812th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. chart

For the stock symbol Alaris Equity Partners Income Trust (AD.TO).. there is no chart data after Aug 30th. The stock is actively traded, and there is historical data .. Its just the chart that has no data.....

431st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Start allowing comments again as the election is over.

By censoring your readers comments you are acquiescing to the fact that someone on one side won't agree with what someone else has to say. "Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting." What hooey. You just don't someone pointing out an untruth within your articles. I notice most liberal, Dem-swayed sites don't have comment sections and if is so people won't get a different perspective. Open up comments ASAP, please.

812th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. add alert to to web platform

Yahoo. I dont think you care, but for the first time in a while I am considering another platform for premium. Why? the reason is your web platform is seriously lacking. The ipad interface is awesome but one cannot even add an ALERT from web platform. When will you make the necessary changes to compete?

812th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. tab in finance no longer lists price

Today is the first day that Yahoo Finance is listing stocks in the TAB as ONLY the long name of the stock, which is mostly useless. Prior to today, it listed the stock symbol, i.e., BA or FB, as well as the points up or down, and % change, I believe too.

Now I can't have several windows open to see the price of the stock. I have always spent a lot of time (all day) on Yahoo finance because of this feature that was, because it was so very handy.

In addition, the final fatal flaw is that the…

812th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Analyst price targets looks outdated or incorrect for some stocks

For example: AFKS.ME
    Forecast: Low 0.22 High 0.27
    Current value: 31

For example: ALNU.ME
    Forecast: Low 1.37 High 1.37
    Current value: 51000

812th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. add feature - alerts on option prices

Currently alerts work only on Stock prices. Please add alerts feature on option prices as well. Thanks

812th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 812th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. include money mkt in portfollio totals

please include money mkt. in totals

812th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Historical Data missing - 20/11/2020 - B3 - Brazilian stocks

All historical data for the day 11/20/2020 of shares traded on B3 do Brasil are missing.

812th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. NSE option chain not available

I am not able to see NSE option chain for any stock or indices

812th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Yahoo Charts: Add More Customizations to Fibonacci Drawing Tool

I love the Fibonacci drawing tool on Yahoo charts, but it only displays the 38.2%, 50%, and 61.8% levels. I would like ti to have the flexibility of the user to define other levels (e.g., 200%, 238.2%, etc.). Moreover, other software have a Fibonacci extension tool which requires the selection of three data points to draw the extension.

812th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. BOVESPA Missing Quotes

There isn't data of any Bovespa stocks on 20th November 2020, maybe because was holiday here, but this specific day off isn't mandatory and the market opens normally.

812th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Atualização de dados

Brazilian stock prices are not reporting date 20NOV2020.

TOTS3 - reverse split in 2020 pending

812th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Charts for UK listed companies have errors on 30 June and early July

Charts for numerous UK companies have a massive dip in their share prices in late June and early July, rendering any moving average indicators useless. Look at APF and BDEV for example.
    Please, please could this be fixed.

431st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base