Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 753rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. ICICI Gold ETF missing in India

While HDFC, SBI and other gold ETF are listed ICICI Gold ETF isn't. Please add it asap. Thank you.

753rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. XLU prices not adjusted on ex-dividend date

XLU previous close is showing as 57.49 on Historical Data while it should be 57.01 bc its ex-dividend date.

Stockcharts has this correct:
    http://schrts.co/yXYxmsaX

753rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. VTI day chart devolves into a straight line

My Portfolios / Watchlist shows an erroneous Day Chart for symbol VTI (Vanguard Total Stock Market Index ETF Shares). Some time after 10 am the chart stops showing the price history accurately and becomes a direct STRAIGHT LINE from there until the current price.
    I'd like to send you a PNG file as evidence of this bug.

753rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Auto Refresh Robinhood holdings

Why is it I have refresh/login into my Robinhood account every time and click Refresh.

And top of that why isn't there an option in Android App to do login/refresh ?

I feel like I am paying too much for a product that still doesn't have many basic features

753rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Annualized gain for less than 1 year

It would be great if the annualized gains can also be calculated on positions held for less than 1 year (time proporition). Currently it only calculates on more than 1 year

753rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. RSI

Can we pull in RSI information for the Watchlist or Portfolio "At a Glance view" (right side of desktop and mobile views??? Many traders use the RSI technical oscillator as a strong signal to buy or sell, Approaching or over 70, and approaching 30 or under.

You would save traders several hours each week! If we could simply scan watchlists and portfolio with an RSI value. Even Better, if I could be notified when a stock in my watchlist or portfolio hit levels, 35 or 65, 30 or 70 - Huge!

I would stay with you Yahoo and promote it…

753rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. LSE listed ETF IWDG.L prices incorrect

The prices shown for an LSE-listed ETF, IWDG, are wrong by a factor of 100 between 8 April and 12 May 2020,
    This issue wrecks trend analysis and charts, Please correct asap.

753rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Missing data since Feb 21, 2020

Hi, many ETF funds have missing data between May 29, 2020 and Jun 02, 2020. See examples...

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/SXR8.DE/history?p=SXR8.DE ...
    Missing many rows in Historical data section since Feb 21, 2020 to today all cells of table are empty

The same with another fund...
    https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/SXRG.DE/history?p=SXRG.DE

So charts are broken because of missing several months of data.

So yahoo finance is not usable now. Please fix it and restore missing data. Data during missed period existed but was lost several weeks ago. Did your storage crashed and you restored old backup or why there is so strange problem?

1003rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 10 day and 20 Moving Average in Custom Table View

In the my portfolios view where you can create your own view of stocks in a table view, the tool currently allows you to add a column for 50 day moving average and 200 day moving average. This feature should allow you to pick what moving average you want. I am interested in the 10 day and 20 day.

753rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I own and follow PEI. You have the divdend wrong. It is $0.08

I own and follow PEI. You have the divdend wrong. It is $0.08

753rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Data download problems with ^STOXX50E and ^FTSE?P=FTSE

The historical data for ^FTSE?P=FTSE goes back to 1984 but if you try to download it, you only download the last year, eg 1984-2020 gives you 2019-2020 whilst 1984-2017 only downloads 2016-2017. Can you fix the download please.

Historical data for ^STOXX50E used to go back to 1986 but now only goes back to 2007. Can you please restore the missing data.

Thank you.

753rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. SAPR11.SA split not executed in yahoo finance

SAPR11.SA had a split in March 30th, 2020, however the Yahoo Finance doesn't show it, creating a big dive in the SAPR stocks price.

1003rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Insert Empty column (separator)

On a custom view to have option to add separator column - just like any other columns. Idea: to separate multiple things from each other by customer choice and category.

753rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Company Name - max chars

There is companyes with very long name and the portfolio is maximizing unnecessary for one company :( Solution - if company name is larger then 30 or 35 chars - cut it :)

753rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. NEW News Alert Identification

I have many folders with stocks in them on right side of screen, to know if any have NEW News i would have to dive into each symbol, why not put a asterisk beside the symbols that have a NEW News release for that particular day

753rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. legal

legal listing. If i type WFC stock. There are like 20 lawsuits for the same issue. An investor will be missing other important headlines. Please lessen this. No other websites issues this many lawsuits. Please have this but also other headlines. Thank you.

753rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. many of my stocks show no value i.e. DBX, HII, MODN, BLK. Any idea why or how to fix this?

Many of my stocks show no value for prices, volume etc in Yahoo stock portfolio & tracker i.e. DBX, HII, MODN, BLK. Any idea why or how to fix this?

753rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Congrast Yahoo

Evaluate the port that people made and rank those.

753rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Missing information on some companies

Hello, I notice that for company UEX , ( https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/quote/uex.to?ltr=1 ) it is missing the 1y Target Est

753rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 50 51
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base