New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Deleting multiple contacts in a click

Please add a facility in which we can delete multiple contacts in one click. It is so time-consuming to delete a number of spam contacts one by one. Thank you.

52nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. stop importing phone numbers to my email contacts

stop importing phone numbers to my email contacts

52nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Contact list not working - can't create or delete

Contact list not working - can't create or delete
    It says I have created and saved the contact, yet they do not come up in a search. I end up entering them multiple times, and then it does not give me the option to delete the multiple entries, if they do go through

52nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 98th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Would please bring back auto multiple email address contact sending in your next version.

Would please bring back auto multiple email address contact sending in your next version

98th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Increase the amount of email addresses you can block from 1,000 to unlimited.

With all the junk mail/spam/scams that everyone gets now, and especially with people falling for gift card scams daily, please increase the amount of email addresses you can block. Doesn't need to be unlimited, but at least double it. Please.

98th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 98th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. allow adding contacts without sending an email

at present, the only way to add a contact is to send an email.

but I want to create a list with new contacts first.

make it happen please.

and add this capability to the mobile app.

98th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Contact editing is not functional

When I click on "edit" a contact, I do not get the entire range of fields to change.

98th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I have problem in receiving emails from some senders

I have problem in receiving emails from some of my contacts

98th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I can't find how wo add names to groups

I can't find how to add names to groups. Any info would be appreciated.
    Thanks

98th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. i have old verson mail

i have old verson mail

98th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I would love to have the function provided that would sinc my Iphone 7 contacts list with my yahoo acct. contacts list.

This would allow one to make additions, deletions, and/or edits to either their yahoo contacts or their their Iphone contacts, and have those changes implemented on the other contacts list.

98th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. enhanced contacts

Do NOT enable Enhanced contacts without absolute permission from the user. (I would NEVER allow such a pointless collection of phone numbers in my email list, and am outraged to find this was enabled.)

98th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. When I want to forward an email I can't alter the subject. I can not add a new email address to a contact list. See how easy aol is.

When I want to forward an email I can't alter the subject.
    I can not add a new email address to a contact list.
    See how easy aol is.

98th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Contact List Phone Number

When viewing my list a contact will be list 2 or more times. Once with the email, once with the phone number and again with another phone number. Sometimes the contact list with just the phone number, but not the email address. I gave up and deleted ALL info in YAHOO list except for full name typed in the "Last Name" field and the email. NO phone number, no address, no other info of any kind. ANY other info completely confuses YAHOO. What a piece of junk.

98th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Contact List Not making it to the 'TO' field

It was working as of 2 weeks ago. Now it's not. I have 36 names in one of my list. I click to compose, type the name of the list, and get only 22 names inserted to the 'TO' field. I try instead to click on 'TO' select my list, select 'ALL' and I still get only 22 of the 36 names in my list. This thing was working a couple weeks ago. I am really fed up with YAHOO list. Extremely poor job of allowing user to maintain contacts and list.

98th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. New Contact List Poor

New contact list is terrible. Sorting stinks; NO ONE sorts first name then last name. Stupid. Finally gave up and rekeyed all name info on the last name with commas where they belong. Now I leave the first name and middle initial blank. Yahoo doesn't know how to sort a name list.. Why, why do I have to hit X to see names? And what's with the name listing twice, once with email and once with phone number. It's only set up once. Poor, poor, poor design.

98th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Quit blocking my work emails.

Yahoo is blocking incoming emails from bid mail for no reason. The emails are sent and go to everyone else as well as tests perfectly except for my email which they do not arrive. I have white listed them thru filters to not avail. What is wrong with yahoo. I will have to change my business email be use of them.

98th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I would like to be able to sort my incoming e-mails alphabetically by the sender's name. I have over 2000 e-mails which is too much to sort

Include an option to sort incoming e-mails by sender's name. With over 2000 e-mails, it is very difficult to go thru and delete the impertinent ones. Hope you can improve that aspect of the e-mail system. Thank you.

532nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base