Yahoo Homepage Mobile

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage Mobile Web feedback forum!

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Still no comments?

We really need a way to call out all of your **** as lies

494th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. No more article titles in the form of questions

Since the comments are disabled, I feel you should not be posting headlines in the form of questions that people want to publicly answer. Just as an example, "Do the Browns have what it takes to finally make it to the Superbowl?" That is something people will comment on without reading the article because their opinion is already formed. Who wants to read that article and not have their own say in it? It may draw people in to read it but, I myself know it makes me want to get off of Yahoo immediately after. You need to hire…

494th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. complain

I can't receive message from my yahoo mail.boxwhy?

494th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Get rid of the ads, and focus on real news, not fashion, sports, gossip. Yahoo is currently looking more similar to a tabloid rag.

Get rid of the ads, and focus on real news, not fashion, sports, gossip. Yahoo is currently looking more similar to a tabloid rag. Remove the non newsworthy items, which are 90% of your current content. You must have a bunch of puberty aged staff deciding what content to publish.

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  26 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. email used for scamming

duncantodd84@yahoo.com is beeing used to scam, ive recieved alot of emails where the user tryed to get info from me. he didnt really have the smarts to trick me. insted i got him to send him his supposedly id, wich inthis case was a fake or stolen british passport. i cant really get his ip legally so i hope you can do something on your end to help stop this. you can contact me on my email and iwill forward the whole conversation.

494th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Comments Section

Continue with the suspension of the Comments Section after the POTUS Inauguration. People are opinionating more hate than unity. If all Yahoo users where inside AT&T Stadium , we'll
    all be dead like the Church scene of the movie
    The Kingsman.

494th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. why is Show Less available for all publications

Some days my feed is loaded with articles from. News organizations in India. I don’t know anyone in India and couldn’t care less how much one provider or another will be charging for broadband service there yet there is no “show less” option for these articles. Some days it seems there are more articles from publishers in India than from the US, my home country and where I live. If Yahoo news is going to shove 100 or more articles down my throat about India, the. I have no use for Yahoo News.

494th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Listen to what J. Kennedy thought

Listen to what John Kennedy thought about censorship.
    My topic tonight is a more sober one of concern to publishers as well as editors.

I want to talk about our common responsibilities in the face of a common danger. The events of recent weeks may have helped to illuminate that challenge for some; but the dimensions of its threat have loomed large on the horizon for many years. Whatever our hopes may be for the future--for reducing this threat or living with it--there is no escaping either the gravity or the totality of its challenge to our survival and to…

494th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add Origin via IP address Tracking

Comment section on YAHOO has been overwhelmed for some time by trolls, bots, & bad actors. I am NOT suggest you moderate or censor your platform more. However, you COULD let your users make intelligent assessments regarding what they are seeing.
    A simple addendum to users' icon or name - flagging country of origin and/or VPN usage by tracking IP addresses.This would be a quick and relatively easy 'fix'.
    Per the TOS everyone accepts without reading, YAHOO does collect and track IP addresses. You just need to make it transparent to the users.

328th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Keep the comments disabled

People can be rude and nasty if you do not agree with them and that is both left and right-wing. It won't be the end of Yahoo just because they won't let you spread your hate and racist comments. I don't understand if Yahoo caters to the left so much why do you still read the stories and comment why not go to another browser like MSN or Bing.

494th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Make an official statement

Obviously Yahoo knows something we don’t I know that there’s been a huge problem with White Nationalist and Russian trolls. I wouldn’t know because I’ve blocked 80 percent of them. Then you have that one clown who posted personal information of a Federal Judge after ruling something Trump did unconstitutional. I could go on and on. Then they scream freedom of speech when they’re comments blocked. You should do a YouTube on them. No more comments from that user. You don’t tell them. Let them think they’re comment are being posted but it’s actually hidden from all except them. The…

494th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. ---Menu Home All Mugshots SEE WHO'S BEEN ARRESTED IN WAKE COUNTY, N.C. ERROR 404 OOPS! THAT PAGE DOES NOT EXIST ON OUR SERVER. Remove image

There is photo showing up from a dead link that could be damaging to my career. It has a 404 Error and there is no content if you click on the mugshot site below my pic. My name is Erich Spoonhour. espoon75@yahoo.com. Please help!

494th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Show Less Option does not work

The "Show Less" option does not seem to "Show Less" of any of the publishers I do not want to see on the news feed. Can this be fixed?

17th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  92 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Make blue dot go away, hate the notifications

I have turned off everything I can find relating to notifications. You make it appear as if I have new emails, and instead it is useless, time wasting ****. Seriously, you should have to pay me back for the collective time wasted!

202nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Yahoo is my family default page and there is a tom ford fashion article showing ******. Not acceptable.

Don't show nipples on the main page people use as a default landing page for their family. (Tom Ford fashion article)

202nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. More News, Less Fluff

Your newsfeed is embarrassingly misogynistic and so hard to get through. Is Yahoo a tabloid outlet or what? Why, oh why everytime I look at Yahoo the feed shows pictures of women of any age being objectified with suggestive captions about her body? I love your sports, Fantasy Football, but the newsfeed needs to be less , and more relative newsy. Your lite approach is offensive.

237th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Please, please, please no more purple mattress ads, I looked them up one time months ago before I bought a different mattress

Please stop eith purple mattress ads, I will NEVER buy one, just stop with these ads

328th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. To add surfer checkbox

To add a checkbox system so when web surfers come across various sites they can select one of multiple options including real, fake, and BS. This checkbox system takes the forefront of all web searches.

328th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. temporary network error

When comment, It keeps saying temporary network error, But my network is fine.

237th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow desktop site on mobile devices

The mobile mail features are limited. Please allow the full desktop site to be shown on mobile devices when requested.

328th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base