Yahoo Homepage Mobile

Today, we are excited to announce new updates to the Yahoo app on iOS and Android and Yahoo homepage. Learn more

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fking American government propagandists

You blasting fng American government's sluts, you blocked me because I had different opinions on matters and you call yourself democratic? you are fng totalitarian and no different from Soviet propaganda system, I'm not gonna lick your fat dirty asses, go f*ck yourselves

186th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Comments

We need comments. You cannot silence a community. This enfringes Rights!

144th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Yahoo Spews is PATHETIC

Yahoo Spews is an arm of the democrat party. 90% of their so called “news” articles are aimed at bashing Trump. The articles read as if they’re written by 13 year old junior high students. Yahoo is a joke. Their email service is a disorganized mess and they inserted that black lives matter category. Yahoo is a pathetic pandering hodgepodge of stupidity. And they suspended comments To keep people from giving feedback to their far left narrative. Yahoo’s goal is to sway the election, and they will. Right to Trump

126th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. American companies silent American people voice

Amazing American companie controlling American people voice. Wow what a true American. Controlling people's voices. It never ends. They try to do the same with newspapers and anything that give information out. Just another attempt to control people.

186th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Bring the comments back.

Your “news” “blog” “opinion piece” freebie is disgusting. You get to create biased, left leaning fake news with impunity. This is your contribution to swaying the public. You should be ashamed.

119th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. When will comments return? After Biden Loses?

yahoo execs should just set themselves on fire in protest of the wrong opinions.

186th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bring back comments AND STOP CENSORING THEM COMPLETELY

I want the comments brought back AND I WANT THERE TO BE NO CENSORING OF THEM AT ALL

126th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Yahoo News is a JOKE

Yahoo news is a farce. A liberal hackhole full of fake, phony articles that support their far left narrative. This pathetic site is beyond satire, it’s a sad parody of itself. Yahoo took away the comments so people with intelligence can’t mock the stupidity of the middle school “Journalists “ they employ

126th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Turn on comments

Any ideas on where to get a new email when yahoo goes broke i have used them for many years but lately they have not allowed me to comment on articles and I see everyone is leaving them so will all of their advertisements.

186th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. When will the comments be turned back on?

When will the comments be turned back on?

160th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Bring back comments - if ur gonna put bs articles out as fact at least let people respond

Bring back comments - if ur gonna put bs articles out as fact at least let people respond

95th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Yahoo comments RETURNED!!!

Today we need are comments back. That how we say a community. We all fight but we all have a voice also. Let are voice be are weapon. why is Yahoo trying to make use live in tranny!

274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bootlegging is how the Kennedy's made money

Things that are edited from comments. Where the office list.

222nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. If you do not allow for comments by the 15 of August I will be switching to another browser

You are not allowing comments, so by taking this away, you are doing Trumps work and I will go elsewhere

144th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Give us back our comment ability. This is total censorship not allowing readers to share their views and personal comments.

Give us back our comment section. This is total censorship taking away our ability to comment on articles that are 100% left wing stories! You will lose your audience if you don’t give the comment section back to your viewers.

91st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. why is Show Less available for all publications

Some days my feed is loaded with articles from. News organizations in India. I don’t know anyone in India and couldn’t care less how much one provider or another will be charging for broadband service there yet there is no “show less” option for these articles. Some days it seems there are more articles from publishers in India than from the US, my home country and where I live. If Yahoo news is going to shove 100 or more articles down my throat about India, the. I have no use for Yahoo News.

450th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Quit yahoo and get a real job

If I worked at Yahoo these days I’d be embarrassed to admit it. You guys are a leftist propaganda machine with no sense of morality, willing to tell bold face lies to push your agenda.

222nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 222nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Bring Back The Comments. The News is so fake and slanted against the Conservative Right. The comments are the only way to fight back

Too much leftist Democrat propaganda.
    The comment section is the only way to get a conservative opinion out there and fight back against the Left

100th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Sell out to a real news site

Yahoo Spews needs to sell out to a real, actual news site. Yahoo has become a sad, laughable parody of itself. Not only is their Email set up a disorganized mess, Yahoo panders to it’s far left base is both pathetic and comical. Their feed is chock full of Anti Trump fake news Articles and race baiting anti white clickbait trash. Yahoo also suspended the comments because they’re desperately afraid of Any dissenting commentary That dares counter their liberal lies. Yahoo needs to sell out to a real news site that supports the 1st amendment and doesn’t purposely attempt to…

274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base