New Yahoo Mail
338 results found
-
make the inbox/reading pane bigger and add a NORMAL CONTRAST mode
this is ridiculous, the AD BANNER on the right takes up over half the entire screen, leaving only a tiny column for the first few letters of the folders and just a couple inches of visible area for the inbox and reading pane, and NOW you've added a "SPECIAL OFFERS banner across the entire top half of the screen so the actual inbox pane only shows about 4 emails in the inbox at a time and a few lines of text in an open email - this is completely unacceptable, it is less than 10% of the screen area devoted…
61st ranked -
Expand the # of spam emails that may be blocked.
1,000 is too limited considering the amount of spam emails that are sent. At least this should be expanded for folks paying a premium for Yahoo Plus. Thank you.
61st ranked -
Delete box at top.
The delete box doesn't stay at the top of my inbox when I start to click all the messages I want to delete, with the result I have to delete each email separately. This never used to be a problem in the past. I use Mac Golden Gate 27.0
Thanks!
61st ranked -
Please allow to search the In Box alone
I have tried to search the in box only and I have have not being able to do it. The old version allowed me to do it. The new version allow me to search individual folders but not the inbox itself. So when I make a search w/o specifying a folder it give all files found in all the folders. As a result of this I have deleted files that I have saved in individual folders. Too bad!!!
61st ranked -
more than one mail address
I miss having 2 mail boxes available on the same page. How do I continue this again?
Cal61st ranked -
Return 'picture size' small or large to E-mail.
Why did you take away a working-well feature and DID NOT replace it or improve upon it??? How STUPID!!!!!
61st ranked -
No more add mailto I do not need it
no more add mailto for my mail box I do not need it nor want it
61st ranked -
make the inbox/reading pane area BIGGER and add a normal contrast option
this is ridiculous - the AD banner on the right takes up almost two thirds of the entire screen, leaving only a narrow column for the inbox/reading pane - so it won't display more than 4 or 5 words at a time, and now you've added and EXTRA add banner across the top half of the inbox so it now only shows a few lines at a time - this is beyond unusable. The light grey text on the off-white background makes it almost IMPOSSIBLE to read - why can't you provide a NORMAL CONTRAST mode like black text on…
61st ranked -
Calendar Text Color Coding
What happed to the ability to color code RED / YELLOW / GREEN on the type pull down tab when you are creating or editing a calendar event???
The function is still in the "type" pull down tab but does not work. This function used to color code the text whichever color you pick.
61st ranked -
Please stop deleting my emails.
Please stop deleting my emails. If you delete my emails I can't use the account for anything other than junk / spam.
61st ranked -
My Yahoo Mail account can send and receive emails internally, but it is not receiving external emails from Gmai
My Yahoo Mail account can send and receive emails internally, but it is not receiving external emails from Gmail, Outlook, or Supercell. I checked Spam, blocked addresses, filters, and storage, and there is no issue there. Please check whether incoming external mail is being blocked or delayed for my account.
61st ranked -
Stop the banner to add yahoo mail as an application
Stop the banner to add yahoo mail as an application. That application is useless, does not bring anything except taking space on the taskbar. Beside, even installing that app does not remove the popup.
61st ranked -
Yahoo mail web browser
I have had my email with yahoo for 10+ years. Because Yahoo has made the email experience less user friendly. I will be abandoning this account and moving to Gmail. I should be able to drag my emails into my folders within my inbox.
61st ranked -
I have had a Sky/Yahoo emailaccount since Sky invented it.(approx. 25Years, I find I am locked out Username :- jones.f@sky.com
I can't sigin to my account. And I can't contact you any way PLEASE HELP?
61st ranked -
restore deleted folders
I had folders for every important event in my life such as information on large purchases such as a house and every communication about selling my house. I also had communications with the IRS about my taxes and donations. I would like all my folders restored.
61st ranked -
Please make the stars yellow again
That weird awful brown star color is ridiculous, and it does not easily catch the eye.
61st ranked -
Return paperclip icon for attachments of previous emails.
The paperclip icon no longer displays the "recent emails" option while attaching files above the attach from local. omputer paper clip. This was a efficient tool for adding from previous emails. Since you have force fed the update again and removed the switch back to classic it is the least you can do to make yahoo email as useful before the so called New Yahoo email. There are those of us that would pay for classic yahoo email and I am one of them. I've had the email 30 years when it was was of Geocities. I can live with…
61st ranked -
Better Tracking of Streaks for Mobile Devices
I've enjoyed the new streak tracker that's available on my desktop computer, but it's disheartening that it is not tracking streak metrics from actions on mobile devices. Is there some sort of feature that can be added to monitor progress made on phones??
61st ranked -
Toggle on/off the event from email feature
Your new "put an item on the calendar based on the contents of an email" does not work properly. It's mixing up information, putting the wrong stuff on the desktop calendar, locking up my phone app, and making calendar items out of things that are only and FYI for me (not an event). Please allow the user to turn this feature on or off based on their own needs.
61st ranked -
email delete - bug fix
There is a bug in the current release where the feature icons disappear from the Inbox header when the delete checkbox is selected - it happens when a random number of emails are selected on the All tab for deletion - the page then freezes, requiring a restart of the Email box
FYI Browser Version MS Edge 153.0.4234.32 (Official build) (64-bit)
61st ranked
- Don't see your idea?