New Yahoo Mail
292 results found
-
new mail box format
the new version is horrible at best let me see my email and not all the junk on the right.
173rd ranked -
Dark mode theme - Needs improvement
Hello, The new mail layout is good but the dark mode grey color as the main screen is not a good choice. Its does not look good. Either give us more dark mode options or make the gray more black.
173rd ranked -
Stop the enshitification
Do not shove date scrapping, privacy invading, ai into my emails. My emails are for my eyes only. Do not violate confidentiality by being stupid. And I get keep getting a banner that says I'm going to be forced into the new god awful UI soon. If you do that I'm jumping ship for proton. I do not understand why CEOs are trying so hard to run their company into the ground rather than not touching something that works just fine
173rd ranked -
why are my sent items showing under unread email in yahoo?
why are my sent items showing under unread email in yahoo?
173rd ranked -
173rd ranked
-
Simplify the images before the email
Please Please change the distraction icons for each different person/category -- that would help eliminate the busy look make everything simple and not colorful
173rd ranked -
Give mail classic back
Stop taking away mail classic man, this new yahoo mail is terrible!!!
173rd ranked -
Go back to the older versions
The current version of mail is pathetically slow and clunky and often freezes up the browser window. Worst version of mail ever put out. Any you want me to spend money to make it a pathetically slow mail without ads. Right.
173rd ranked -
Can I pay to go back to the old version?
Pay to go back
173rd ranked -
adjustable format for low vision (but not blind) users
The mail page should be re=sizable without losing tabs, words, or graphics. I reverted back to the classic email format because when you all made changes, my low-vision eyes could not read the tiny print (tiny to me) and when I resized, the things I needed to click vanished. I mean, I know I use the free version, but I've had this address for 20 years and don't really want to change, but if I can't read to navigate around, it becomes a battle to just see my email. Maybe when the robots take over, they'll have mercy and kill…
173rd ranked -
rimuovere la barrain alto a destra
Buongiorno, vi segnalo che la barra in alto a destra con "stella, contatti, impostazioni, altro" impedisce la visualizzazione delle mail (utilizzo desktop). ma possibile che questa nuova versione impedisca di fatto di visualizzare le mail?
173rd ranked -
New Email format
I HATE THIS NEW EMAIL. IWANT THE OLD YAHOO CLASSIC. i WAS ABLE TO BETTER VIEW MY EMAILS. THIS NEW VERSION SUCKS !!!! JUST GIVE ME THE * OPTION BACK.
173rd ranked -
accurate "learn more" link
a pop up: "yahoo will look different! Learn more"
This link does not take me to an explanation of the new features. It simply redirects me to general Yahoo help page. boo.173rd ranked -
173rd ranked
-
Spell Check is missing
Spell check must be there when drafting emails
173rd ranked -
Stop forcing layout changes
I like the way I have it set up. Stop changing things. I did not ask for them changed. There is no reason to change it and make it look worse.
173rd ranked -
Give us back the classic interface!
The new yahoo mail sucks and blows. This cartoonish interface looks like gmail. Thanks for ruining it.
173rd ranked -
Allow inbox formatting
There is no inbox category, so I'll put this under navigation. Can you add options for inbox formatting to get rid of the box star messages section on the right, get rid of the email icons showing who each email is coming from, and add the ability to change the font and font size of the inbox. You also used to be able to delete an email and the curson would jump down to the next email so you could scan/delete without having to checkbox the email each time.
173rd ranked -
173rd ranked
-
I HATE YAHOO MAIL!
This is the worse email set up I have ever used. I want to go back to my Xfinifty email.
What is the point of STUPID freaking ADs. Seriously!
I can't see or access any of my old emails. Important emails that I purposely did not delete-GONE! I HATE YAHOO MAIL!!!! PUT ME BACK ON MY XFINITY EMAIL173rd ranked
- Don't see your idea?