New Yahoo Mail
414 results found
-
Don't change what isn't broken.
I despise the new format. It is change for the sake of change.
173rd ranked -
old yahoo mail
i want switch to old classic mail
173rd ranked -
Reduce the junk on the screen
new UI is impossible for low vision users on a laptop. Only 3-4 lines of text are visible because there is so much other stuff crowding the screen. Less is much better.
173rd ranked -
How can I switch back to yahoo classic
Why do you keep changing the user interface to strange new versions and not allowing users to keep classic view? Are you trying to lose users on purpose?
173rd ranked -
How can I darken the font on my Yahoo Email main page?
Can you Put an Icon on the Settings Menu to enlarge and darken the font or change the font to a different one?
173rd ranked -
SPAM folder is empying to Trash for no reason
Why is my SPAM blocked and deleted emails end up in my TRASH?
They are in the SPAM for a reason, you should not move them to the TRASH. They need to be removed completely once deleted from SPAM.
Everything in this new Yahoo Mail is working backwords. All the functions that were working fine, now are disabled or completely gone.173rd ranked -
NEW MAIL SUCKS
Having this here:
*Those asking about going back to the old version. Unfortunately, if you do not see the "Go Back" button you cannot go back. We really hope you'll try the new experience! Thanks!
Makes me so dam angry. Why do you get to change something that has been used for so long and force a change that didnt need to be made.
By basically forcing me to use the new mail, instead of giving me the option of choice, (like you used to) I will look in to no longer using your service.
I abuslty hate the look…173rd ranked -
Why change at all?
To whom it may concern.
You’ve got a perfectly fine email system: inbox, outbox, sent mail, spam, user categories, trash. Why change? What are you trying to accomplish? Please explain.
The USPS is a failed system. So was AOL. Will Yahoo Mail follow the same path? More junk? More filtering by the consumer?
Keep It Simple (KIS). Save your money on your Yahoo! (Y!) revamp It works now.
173rd ranked -
Allow me to go back to what I had 5 minutes ago.
This new look is ****.
173rd ranked -
Please let me keep the current yahoo mail
Have the new one forced on another account, and would prefer to keep the current one. New one doesn't add any features that make up for how much clunkier it is to navigate.
173rd ranked -
173rd ranked
-
I want to delete an old contact.
I cannot find anyplace to delete an old contact. This should be allowed.
173rd ranked -
No choice on attachment source anymore
Where is the option to choose where to go for attachments. It directly takes me to my computer and not any way to my mailbox. It does not have any option to choose. Why did Yahoo take away this important task. This really sucks!
173rd ranked -
THE MOUSE IS VERY UNRESPOSIVE WHILE COMPOSING AN EMAIL.
The old email allowed me to copy from one website to paste into a new email. The app just froze until I used a keyboard command. I would like the ole email back. How can I get it?
173rd ranked -
Can't attach a document from within the email anymore, WHY?
Everything is soo confusing and takes forever to find anything.Tried to attach a document to an email from within the inbox, and can't find this option anymore. Once I click on the attachment, it automatically takes me to my computer files and NO option to search within emails. Why did you have to change a perfectly working email website to something that is NOT functional at all. The worst change EVER!
173rd ranked -
Please enable me to scroll down emails from my inbox . Can not read them since your new design . Have tried everything Yahoo suggests to fix
Pease read the above . fix issue please
173rd ranked -
Bring back the OLD VIEW
Switching between my acounts is extra annoying clicks now. Show all of them, all of my mail accounts AT ONCE like you used to in "basic" mail. I hate the new layout. It was fine as is. I have to hover, then select and the stupid accounts don't always change. I used to just do one click. Then the other accounts loaded. Why did you force change? Trying to migrate everything to gmail because of your moronic design.
173rd ranked -
Fix the delete option!
I am about to start a new email with someone else! You can no longer delete by clicking on the trash can for each and every email!! If you do not move the mouse before selecting delete, it will open the email you are trying to delete!! This is time consuming to have to move the mouse to bring up the trash can on every email! Such a pain in fact, that I now have over 1,500 messages waiting to delete!! And you did away with Classic view, and stuck us with this?
173rd ranked -
173rd ranked
-
Add deletion boxes to each email
The previous email version had boxes to the left of the email that could be checked for deletion. The current version doesnt have them. There are small icons and buttons. Neither of which allows for deletion.
173rd ranked
- Don't see your idea?