New Yahoo Mail
427 results found
-
Why change at all?
To whom it may concern.
You’ve got a perfectly fine email system: inbox, outbox, sent mail, spam, user categories, trash. Why change? What are you trying to accomplish? Please explain.
The USPS is a failed system. So was AOL. Will Yahoo Mail follow the same path? More junk? More filtering by the consumer?
Keep It Simple (KIS). Save your money on your Yahoo! (Y!) revamp It works now.
173rd ranked -
Allow me to go back to what I had 5 minutes ago.
This new look is ****.
173rd ranked -
Please let me keep the current yahoo mail
Have the new one forced on another account, and would prefer to keep the current one. New one doesn't add any features that make up for how much clunkier it is to navigate.
173rd ranked -
173rd ranked
-
I want to delete an old contact.
I cannot find anyplace to delete an old contact. This should be allowed.
173rd ranked -
No choice on attachment source anymore
Where is the option to choose where to go for attachments. It directly takes me to my computer and not any way to my mailbox. It does not have any option to choose. Why did Yahoo take away this important task. This really sucks!
173rd ranked -
THE MOUSE IS VERY UNRESPOSIVE WHILE COMPOSING AN EMAIL.
The old email allowed me to copy from one website to paste into a new email. The app just froze until I used a keyboard command. I would like the ole email back. How can I get it?
173rd ranked -
Can't attach a document from within the email anymore, WHY?
Everything is soo confusing and takes forever to find anything.Tried to attach a document to an email from within the inbox, and can't find this option anymore. Once I click on the attachment, it automatically takes me to my computer files and NO option to search within emails. Why did you have to change a perfectly working email website to something that is NOT functional at all. The worst change EVER!
173rd ranked -
Please enable me to scroll down emails from my inbox . Can not read them since your new design . Have tried everything Yahoo suggests to fix
Pease read the above . fix issue please
173rd ranked -
Bring back the OLD VIEW
Switching between my acounts is extra annoying clicks now. Show all of them, all of my mail accounts AT ONCE like you used to in "basic" mail. I hate the new layout. It was fine as is. I have to hover, then select and the stupid accounts don't always change. I used to just do one click. Then the other accounts loaded. Why did you force change? Trying to migrate everything to gmail because of your moronic design.
173rd ranked -
Fix the delete option!
I am about to start a new email with someone else! You can no longer delete by clicking on the trash can for each and every email!! If you do not move the mouse before selecting delete, it will open the email you are trying to delete!! This is time consuming to have to move the mouse to bring up the trash can on every email! Such a pain in fact, that I now have over 1,500 messages waiting to delete!! And you did away with Classic view, and stuck us with this?
173rd ranked -
173rd ranked
-
Add deletion boxes to each email
The previous email version had boxes to the left of the email that could be checked for deletion. The current version doesnt have them. There are small icons and buttons. Neither of which allows for deletion.
173rd ranked -
email
I hate the new email!!!
173rd ranked -
basic yahoo mail
Want option to go back, DO NOT LIKE THIS VERSION!!!
173rd ranked -
173rd ranked
-
Go back to the old one
You can let users keep the one THE VERSION OF YAHOO THEY WANT. I don't want this new one, and I assume since you're telling users to not post about it that you're getting a lot of people saying the same thing. You did not listen to your users, you're pushing this update for your own reasons.
173rd ranked -
Changed back!!!!
You don't know how to design!!!! it was fine!!! chang it back!!!
173rd ranked -
Absolutely hate everything about the new version!
The worthless pane on the right side that is not applicable to me at all, and so I have to make an extra click every time I open the email to minimize it or else it cuts down all the email subject lines, there needs to be an option to just turn it off altogether. What happened the mailbox grouping by dates: last week, last month, last year, etc.?!?!? Now with everything lumped together I can't easily tell if an email was sent last week, or last year. Plus, everything jammed together is another thing that makes it hard to…
173rd ranked -
keep old layout option for old email accounts
keep old layout for retirees
173rd ranked
- Don't see your idea?