New Yahoo Mail
366 results found
-
Give mail classic back
Stop taking away mail classic man, this new yahoo mail is terrible!!!
173rd ranked -
Go back to the older versions
The current version of mail is pathetically slow and clunky and often freezes up the browser window. Worst version of mail ever put out. Any you want me to spend money to make it a pathetically slow mail without ads. Right.
173rd ranked -
Can I pay to go back to the old version?
Pay to go back
173rd ranked -
adjustable format for low vision (but not blind) users
The mail page should be re=sizable without losing tabs, words, or graphics. I reverted back to the classic email format because when you all made changes, my low-vision eyes could not read the tiny print (tiny to me) and when I resized, the things I needed to click vanished. I mean, I know I use the free version, but I've had this address for 20 years and don't really want to change, but if I can't read to navigate around, it becomes a battle to just see my email. Maybe when the robots take over, they'll have mercy and kill…
173rd ranked -
rimuovere la barrain alto a destra
Buongiorno, vi segnalo che la barra in alto a destra con "stella, contatti, impostazioni, altro" impedisce la visualizzazione delle mail (utilizzo desktop). ma possibile che questa nuova versione impedisca di fatto di visualizzare le mail?
173rd ranked -
New Email format
I HATE THIS NEW EMAIL. IWANT THE OLD YAHOO CLASSIC. i WAS ABLE TO BETTER VIEW MY EMAILS. THIS NEW VERSION SUCKS !!!! JUST GIVE ME THE * OPTION BACK.
173rd ranked -
accurate "learn more" link
a pop up: "yahoo will look different! Learn more"
This link does not take me to an explanation of the new features. It simply redirects me to general Yahoo help page. boo.173rd ranked -
173rd ranked
-
Spell Check is missing
Spell check must be there when drafting emails
173rd ranked -
Stop forcing layout changes
I like the way I have it set up. Stop changing things. I did not ask for them changed. There is no reason to change it and make it look worse.
173rd ranked -
Give us back the classic interface!
The new yahoo mail sucks and blows. This cartoonish interface looks like gmail. Thanks for ruining it.
173rd ranked -
Allow inbox formatting
There is no inbox category, so I'll put this under navigation. Can you add options for inbox formatting to get rid of the box star messages section on the right, get rid of the email icons showing who each email is coming from, and add the ability to change the font and font size of the inbox. You also used to be able to delete an email and the curson would jump down to the next email so you could scan/delete without having to checkbox the email each time.
173rd ranked -
173rd ranked
-
I HATE YAHOO MAIL!
This is the worse email set up I have ever used. I want to go back to my Xfinifty email.
What is the point of STUPID freaking ADs. Seriously!
I can't see or access any of my old emails. Important emails that I purposely did not delete-GONE! I HATE YAHOO MAIL!!!! PUT ME BACK ON MY XFINITY EMAIL173rd ranked -
please leave my email alone. i have seen the new email and it sucks.
the new email is ugly as ****, and it takes more clicks to accomplish what I can do in the old email. Please leave an option to opt-out of the new email. Please let me keep the old email.
173rd ranked -
It wasn't broke...
Don't fix it! There was nothing wrong with the old Yahoo mail that was improved by the new; take me back!
173rd ranked -
173rd ranked
-
Add "move" icon to right side layout
I use the message layout in "right" mode with message tabs and previews enabled. I often want to move a message directly from the right side view, but either have to click on the ... (more) to see the move icon or I have to click the message select box to see the move icon. I use that icon so frequently that the extra click to get a move icon is annoying. I would like the option to include the move icon on the toolbar that includes the forward, reply and trash can icons. I rarely use the star or…
173rd ranked -
Return To Previous Version
Who came up with this layout?????
It absolutely DOES NOT WORK FOR ME.
It's not something that will just take time to get adjusted. It is just WRONG. The last version was perfectly fine.
What ever group decided it was good to force this version on customers should be reprimanded. THE ENTIRE GROUP!
173rd ranked -
Switch back to the Old Yahoo Classic View
Switch back to the Old Yahoo Classic View
173rd ranked
- Don't see your idea?