New Yahoo Mail
427 results found
-
IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DUMB BUBBLE BLINDING WHITE SCREEN!!!!! WHERE'S THE **** OPTION TO GO BACK TO THE BASIC LOOK! PEOPLE WITH BUSY LIVE DONT HAVE TIME TO RE LEARN A NEW UI EVERY OTHER MONTH!!!!!!!
173rd ranked -
Hate hate hate the new format
I hate the new format and am angry you deny any attempts at getting the old format back or failing that to switch to basic mail
Especially I like to select the unread mail for a day at a time so I can delete most of it but now it selects messages years into the past.
WHy can't you make improvements that feel better?173rd ranked -
Aggrivation of Email
When removing Deleted Emails, and Spam Emails, you get this box on top your screen that tells you how many deleted. Is there a way to turn this off? The hang time for displaying the message is very aggravating where it does not need to be there. I don't need to know this information.
173rd ranked -
select all
I don't understand why there's no "select all" option initially displayed. I have to select a single message, then a select all box appears. Why should this be two clicks to select all messages?
173rd ranked -
the way it was
I want my old email back
173rd ranked -
Changing the Email Back
Let us change the email homepage back. The current one is virtually unusable. The original one, that was the basic one for years, was fine the way it was! It was easy to navigate, easy on the eyes, just the top tier design. The one it was updated to earlier this year sucked, but it was better than the garbage that the current one is. Please let us change it back.
173rd ranked -
173rd ranked
-
173rd ranked
-
Collapse right hand column
Please give the option to collapse the right hand column (contacts, starred, etc) and leave it collapsed when I logoff and on. I don't want to see it and it is irritating to reset it every time. I would also like to get rid of icons in the inbox. I find the whole appearance very cluttered and distracting.
173rd ranked -
Bring back
Bring back the old interface as this one is slow and cumbersome.
173rd ranked -
I WANT MYOLD EMAIL BACK NOW
I WANT MY OLD EMAIL BACK NOW
173rd ranked -
Go Back to Original Format
As the title says, go back to original format. This new format SUCKS. I do not know whose lamebrained idea was to change the format, but some people are never satisfied leaving well-enough alone.
173rd ranked -
get my old mail page back!!!!!!!!!!!
Why do you always implement change for the sake of change. Would it be so hard to leave well enough alone? I hate the "new" mail page!!!!!!!!!
173rd ranked -
Go back to the the classic version.
I don't care for the new version of yahoo mail and I don't have the Go Back option. Give us all the option to go back or you may lose a bunch of us to another email. As the old saying goes "If it ain't broke,Don't fix it"...
173rd ranked -
Change back
I hate your new font! Please change it back!
So many changes I do not like since 2020.I am tempted to change servers and my email entirely. --Elen Haas
173rd ranked -
new mail box format
the new version is horrible at best let me see my email and not all the junk on the right.
173rd ranked -
Dark mode theme - Needs improvement
Hello, The new mail layout is good but the dark mode grey color as the main screen is not a good choice. Its does not look good. Either give us more dark mode options or make the gray more black.
173rd ranked -
Stop the enshitification
Do not shove date scrapping, privacy invading, ai into my emails. My emails are for my eyes only. Do not violate confidentiality by being stupid. And I get keep getting a banner that says I'm going to be forced into the new god awful UI soon. If you do that I'm jumping ship for proton. I do not understand why CEOs are trying so hard to run their company into the ground rather than not touching something that works just fine
173rd ranked -
why are my sent items showing under unread email in yahoo?
why are my sent items showing under unread email in yahoo?
173rd ranked -
173rd ranked
- Don't see your idea?