New Yahoo Mail
220 results found
-
Get the lists working agin
The lists are showing but when you click on "Email this List" button, the emails do not get put in the email, just an empty email is provided.
63rd rankedHi Lindsay, we tried replicating this issue and it worked fine for us. So our team had additional questions...
Can you tell us what browser and browser version you're using?
How many contacts are in your list, and whether this happens every time or only sometimes?
Last, a screen recording showing the issue would be very helpful.
Thanks!!
-
Problem with cursor while composing
I am a long-time yahoo mail user. There is a problem with using Yahoo email while composing messages and how that interracts with advertisements cycling to new ones. When a new ad populates, it steals the cursor from the compose window causing any further keystrokes to be seen as hotkeys. This is a major usability issue that needs to be resolved as it makes yahoo mail nearly unusable while composing emails of any length. Please address.
63rd ranked -
Copy/paste an email address
Why is it impossible to copy/paste an email address?
For example, in the "To" you add a name. Then, there's no way to click it, to grab the text of the email address.
37th ranked -
(BUG) Detailed Information Missing From Inbox Email Calender Messages Reminders as of June 27, 2026
There is a bug that showed up today June 27 2026. Detailed information is missing from the body of all Calendar Reminder Messages below the email headers.
63rd ranked -
Tutorial for the New Yahoo Mail Lay Out
Since this is New To Me -
I Would Like To Request - Tutorial For None Sab People 1
27th ranked -
Creating A List
I am trying to create a list in Yahoo mail. I successfully created the list and added one contact, but I need to add 15 more. When I open the list and click Add Contacts then type the name exactly as it appears in the contacts, it does not find the name. But when I click all contacts, the name is there with a valid email address. This appears to be a bug in Yahoo.
63rd rankedHi Ken, we were able to reproduce this issue and we are looking into it. Thank you very much for reporting!
-
Attach from Recent Email Attachment Option
I see the attach from computer option for adding attachments to new emails, but where did the Attach From Recent Email option go? It was very handy and saved time not having to download and reattached. Bring back 'attach from recent email' option.
29th ranked -
i dont like that what i starred was erased because i needed more storage so had to erase alot in my inbox but never new it would erase my st
i needed more storage to had to get rid of my mail in my inbox but never thought it would erase my starred stuff as well with out letting me know about it. i had extremely important stuff starred and now it is gone!!!!!
63rd rankedWe agree! We have tried it out ourselves and it's not a very good user experience. We will share this with our team and see if we can polish this experience a bit more. Thank you!!
-
Ability to create new filters from an individual mail message
The ability to contextually create a new filter from an individual mail message was a feature I personally used on a nearly daily basis.
This visual UI redesign has removed this functionality. I'd love to have it restored.
Related, messages that would have been previously caught by my existing filters are slipping back into my inbox, rather than to the folders the filter specifies them to go to. If I could contextually create filters, this would be less of an issue for me, but now I would need to open settings --> go to filters --> manually (re)create the filter.
35th ranked -
After selecting a folder from the Move drop down, keep that location for the next Move
When an email is to be moved to a folder and you select a folder from the Move dropdown, the next time you want to do the same thing, the Move dropdown has returned to the top folder.
Fix: Keep the top Dropdown folder showing the last one used. It used to work this way.
If you reply to an email, that crates 2 emails for the one sent. To move them both into the same folder, you select file from the Inbox, select the Move dropdown, scroll to the folder and move the file. Then go to the Sent…
63rd ranked -
Add a Subscriptions tab to the desktop version
It is not very easy to find subscriptions from emails like it is in other mails where u can easily go to a subscriptions tab and unsubscribe from there instead of having to go through the emials, I know you can do this on the yahoo app but I cant seem to do this on my desktop so if you could please add a tab on the side for subscriptions. Thank you!
63rd ranked -
external images
Even though I have external images disabled in my settings, webmail (I'm using Firefox) is displaying those images anyway, with a message saying that they are shown by default, along with a link to the the settings. I've tried changing the setting back and forth just in case, and it still doesn't work.
This has only started happening with the recent site redesign.
47th ranked -
preview next document
1.while preview attachments in mail please give option for go to next attachment without closing fist one.
2. Please give option for search by subject in inbox63rd ranked -
file name of attachment
I sometimes receive emails with Attached files, and it's important for me to easily read the Full File name of the attached files, and I'd like to do this w/o opening the file.
For example, if I am working on a project with someone and they are sending me attachments with file names that have a rev number in them or other information in the file name that gives me information on the file. I don't see anyway to view the full file name except by downloading the file. I would like to be able to hover my cursor over…52nd ranked -
Customizable buttons
please, make available the possibility to change the order the fast buttons command over the message ....for example, I use frequently the button "archive", but I have to find in the menu because is not immediately available.... maybe you can do a customizable function for the buttons. Thank you. Lorenzo
63rd ranked -
Function for removing emails is not working
The function for deleting all unread messages does NOT remove more than 100 even when I mark Remove all.
Please sort this out before askinfg your customer to pay for storage.Br
MArina63rd rankedHI Marina, we tried replicating the issue and everything deleted fine for us. Can you send us a video of this happening to oasis.mail.feedback@yahooinc.com? And provide browser and browser info. Thank you!!
-
Zoom - Meeting Invitations
The old yahoo would give me the meeting along with the zoom invite in emails. This version is not giving me the date of the meeting to RSVP to with the zoom like like it should!
44th ranked -
63rd ranked
-
Can not forward emails with attachments
As in a few days ago I could not forward emails with attachments. I have to go to the old version to do so.
Also, I do not know why now every attachment gets copied twice. If I send an email with 5 attachments when I go back to my email now it has 10 files.How often are you allowed to make changes? It is taking way too long for these things to get fixed.
56th ranked -
Restoring blocked email addresses
I accidentally blocked some email addresses that I want to retrieve. I don't see a way to do that.
63rd ranked
- Don't see your idea?