Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Football better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Decimal Points for Kickers in Fantasy Football

With the majority of leagues going to decimal points is there a way to have kickers go to decimal scoring also? All FG up to 30yrds will be the standard 3pts. After that the kicks will work on a decimal system. So a 42yrd FG will be 4.2pts. This this will be more fair to the player. It’s frustrating that a 49yrd FG is only worth 4pts when it’s closer to 50yrd for 5pts than it is 40yrds for 4pts

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add kicker points to D/ST

Our league would like the option to add K points to the D/ST position and eliminate the K position in favor of a WR slot. Is it possible to add this in the settings for 2019?

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Player Projections Option

When a commissioner sets up a league I believe there should be the options to remove players weekly projection if the league are full of vets making it difficult and giving the managers the task to find their lineups .

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Bracket play between leagues.

I have been a commissioner of two fantasy leagues for 8-10 years now. One of the leagues is for our family and the other is for my workplace. The latter is where my suggestion is originating. I would first like to say that since I have started I have seen improvements to the platform and I appreciate the efforts that go into making this what it is. On to the matter at hand, the work place environment is one where you want to encourage team building and inclusiveness. I have not turned anyone away from joining our league but i…

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Fantasy football multiple matchups a week.

Is there any possibilities that Yahoo! implement the multiple matchups/week in the head to head format in Fantasy Football?

That would be a MAJOR upgrade.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks!

Thanks and keep up the good work!

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Switch to CBS or ESPN

Yahoo lacks common sense and intelligence. I have only used Yahoo for the league I run for the last decade and cant wait to switch next year. The waivers process with Yahoo is that of something a 2 year old would leave in their diaper.

Allowing players not involved in a waiver claim to become a free agent over an hour before claims are processed is shamefully stupid. Teams with claims in are left stuck in limbo and put at a disadvantage while other teams can go in and add/drop all of the other players. Since those with claims don't…

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Lock all players until all pending claims are processed

My entire league was ruined by Yahoo this morning. All players must remain "locked" until all waivers have been processed. This morning, players not involved in a waiver claim became free agents over an hour before ANY claims were processed. Therefore, everyone with a pending claim was stuck in limbo since your transaction is locked until its processed. This is penalizing people who put in waiver claims. Those people don't know if they got the person they wanted or not so they don't know which player they need to get next or which position.

Furthermore, the people without pending claims…

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow Custom Flex Positions

Allow the league commissioner to set what player types (QB, RB, WR, TE, K, DEF) are eligible to play in a flex position.

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Hybrid or Combined League play

I have been a commissioner for 12 years and have my on website.

Everyone in fantasy would like to see a hybrid league.
    OR allow you to reward additional wins for H2H and Points Scored combined league.(Commish tool)

Example would be:
    Rewarding 1 win for H2H
    Rewarding 1 win for top half highest points scored.

Yahoo doesn't even have a tool to put manually place a team in the playoffs based on: highest scoring non playoff team.

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Remove first week bye?

Is it possible to remove the first week bye option? I have a 10 team league and would like the 1 seed playing the 6 and so on. Not sure if it’s already an option but I didn’t see anything.

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow commissioners to edit entire playoff brackets, winners and consolation brackets

This suggestion is mostly for consolation brackets. Right now, in a 12 team league with top 6 seeds making the winners bracket, seeds 7 and 8 get byes in the first round of the consolation bracket. They are then set up to face the winners of the 9/12 and 10/11 matchups.

This essentially eliminates seeds 7 and 8 from losing the consolation bracket and coming in dead last. In leagues where the person in last place has a "punishment" for losing it basically makes it so that two teams check

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. All Inclusive Fantasy Football Injury Report

Fist off, Yahoo Fantasy and it’s platform are fantastic. I have zero complaints, this is not a complaint. I realize i get injury alerts for players on my team, and obviously that’s super helpful. One feature, if it’s possible, that would be extremely beneficial would be a league wide injury report. Meaning that i would receive injury alerts for all players active in fantasy. That way i can make even more well informed fantasy moves. For example, i don’t have Melvin Gordon on my team. If i had not been watching the game i would not have known. Now i…

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please credit defensive players better the first time.

Recently during a game, Luke Kuechly was credited with 4 total tackles for a loss totaling 8 points. The next day, Kuechly was stripped of 3 of the 4 resulting in a loss of 6 points. While I understand and respect yahoo's ability to stat correct and will acknowledge that defensive players are difficult to score, I find it jaw dropping that whoever is in charge of tracking these stats was THAT egregiously mistaken to even credit the tackles in the first place. I'm sure there is a team of people combing over each stat tirelessly. However, to see THAT…

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Matchups - 12 man league, 2 divisions, 13 reg season games

I'm in a 12 team league split into two divisions. We play 13 regular season games. There are two teams that I do not even play once. Our commissioner said this is standard unless customized. it would make sense for Yahoo to standardize each team playing eachother at least once whenever possible. This keeps a level playing field as much as possible.

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Fantasy Points

Why do you have Jameis Winston listed as 22 points in your QB rankings, but have him as more than 32 points on individual teams ??

He is about 12th when he should be third behind Mahomes and Goff.

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Scoring Luke Kuechly Individual D stats....Espn and Nfl.com have him with 2.5 tackles for loss on Sunday. Yahoo has only 1 TFL.

Scoring Luke Kuechly Individual D stats....Espn and Nfl.com have him with 2.5 tackles for loss on Sunday. Please make changes

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. commissioner's tools

Make all of the commissioner's tools on the desktop available for mobile devices too.

488th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. AJ Green is out

Please update the status to match the news you already posted about the player being out

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Fantasy Football

Feedback and Knowledge Base