Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Expand playoff participants

In 14 team leagues, allow all teams not in the winners bracket to participate in the consolation bracket. 6 & 8 instead of 6, 6, and 2 automatically out

466th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow edit to # of teams making playoffs by the commissioner.

With a league of 14 teams, I want to have 7 teams make the playoffs w the reg season champ being awarded a bye. Why doesn't Yahoo allow this? It's either 6 or 8 teams.

284th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. YAHOO - CHANGE YOUR "PRE-DRAFT" CHANGES CAPABILITY

Two issues I faced regarding "Pre-Draft" settings:

1ST ISSUE:
    1) 10 minutes before the draft time for one of my league, I realized that the time needed to be pushed by 30 minutes (I am the commissioner). Yahoo's pre-draft settings would not let me do this. The commissioner can only change the draft time UP TO one hour before the draft time begins. As per Yahoo, this is because that is when the draft room is created. This is ridiculous. You should be able to change the draft time ANYTIME before the draft begins, even if it's one second before…

163rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. League ID# 891007 FINALS PICKUP OF FREE AGENT FOR LOCKED IN GAME PLAYER

League ID# 891007 FINALS PICKUP OF FREE AGENT FOR LOCKED IN GAME PLAYER

PLEASE REVIEW OUR CHAMPIONSHIP GAME OUTCOME AS THIS WAS AN ABUSE OF POWER BY COMISSIONER. A PLAYER ALREADY LOCKED IN TO PLAY AT 1PM C. BARNETT 5.90 PTS WAS THEN WAIVED FOR A FREE AGENT K. BOURNE 16.90 PTS PROVIDING INCORRECT MARGIN OF VICTORY FOR CHILLIN LIKE DILLON TEAM OVER HURRICANE ONE 17&18 CHAMP TEAM THIS YEAR. CAN YAHOO MAKE THE APPROPIATE CALCULATION WITH ORIGINAL PLAYER AND UPDATE STATS AS COMMISSIONER HAS NOT ACKNOWLEDGE CIRCUMVENTING THE RULES OF GAME. THIS ISSUE HAS HAPPENED BEFORE AND AND CAUSE…

610th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Decimal point scoring for kickers

Please allow decimal point scoring for kickers. If a 39-yd rush is awarded more than a 31-yd rush, the same should be true for kicks. At least make this an option for commissioners.

30th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  16 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Adding add/drop feature PRE-DRAFT

Adding add/drop feature PRE-DRAFT this allows dynasty GMs to add in offseason trades, then GMs can pick keepers with their proper players and we can then online draft, this would make dynasty leagues so much easier and better to use!

181st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Improve options for consolation

Most leagues like to have some kind of consolation bracket or competition for those who don't make the playoffs. The 6-team bracket is limited to only the leagues that fit that size.

You should be able to choose the option of having a consolation bracket with 4-8 teams (3 weeks max). Currently, unless you have 6 teams in the bracket, Yahoo doesn't even track these consolation scores anywhere besides the specific teams page. I had to create a scoring chart offline to keep them involved.

Additionally, you could offer an "all play" option for the consolation as well, where those…

610th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. The comissioners should be able to customize every round of the playoffs.

Commissioners should be able to adjust every round of the playoffs. We have the eliminated teams play for draft positions. We also have divisions throughout, not seeding teams based on points.

254th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Guillotine leagues

Can you add the option for guillotine leagues? These are leagues where the lowest scoring team is eliminated and it’s roster is put back into the player pool to be available for waivers/free agency to the teams surviving. This happens until there is one team left

495th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Fantasy Football App Bug

The fantasy football app is not correctly reporting week 11 matchups. It appears to be neglecting the players from last nights epic Monday night game.

859th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. IR spot

Why can you put anyone who is "OUT" in the IR spot??? You should have to be on the IR to be put in there. Like it used to be. Pretty simple concept. Why it changed to this is beyond me. Fix it please

495th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Team Not in Championship or Consolation Playoff Makes Waiver Claim

Why is a 10th place team in one of my leagues allowed to make waiver claims but when I try to make a pick up in one of my other leagues it tells me I am locked because I am in 9th place. Something is wrong there.

917th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. BOWL pick'em BRING IT BACK!!

once removed, and why? just bring it back

495th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Fractional Defenses & Kickers

Add fractional defensive & kicking scoring options. Other platforms have it. Yahoo needs to keep up!

466th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow playoff matchups to be edited after the playoffs begin.

I'd like to be able to manually change matchups during the fantasy playoffs. This would allow me to have a consolation tournament take place for the Bottom 4 teams, and would include losers from Round 1 of the playoffs.

189th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Bench spots should be able to be designated, either for offensive or defensive positions or both

Yahoo needs to do a better job on posting IDPs actual stats, current rank position, projected points. Overall, players are not drafted correctly pr listed correctly in rankings. This needs to be fixed. Also, add a keeper spot for offensive and one for defensive designations.

205th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Auto Lineup Like Autodraft

I would like to know if you can make an option for auto lineup?
    Just like when you have a draft an you can go on autodraft. In leagues I'm in we have had owners not changing lineups and playing guys out injured or on bye. We need an option for either the commish of the league or Yahoo automatically puts in the players with the highest projections. So is there anyway next year you can put in an auto lineup button so this doesn't happe. Its unsportsmanlike to not play legal lineups.
    Thanks Del

610th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Playoff time!

When it comes time for playoffs, you should dress the site a lot more for the contenders. Give it an intense, more exicting look. Add some art, regular season h2h match up summaries, etc. to the Match Up page. More graphics or something on the League page as well.

IT'S THE F'N PLAYOFFS!!

I'd love to work for yahoo fantasy if you take this idea.

Thanks.
    Sammy Lin

466th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Nomination time for auction drafts needs to be decreased

This is our 12th year playing together and the 6th year doing an auction draft. The time it takes for people to nominate players is too long. There should be an option for 15 seconds, because the lowest option right now of 30 seconds, is far too long. If guys are not paying attention and forget to nominate then a good player still gets nominated automatically. With a league of 12 guys drafting 15 players, that's an hour and a half spent just on nominations. The draft takes way too long. Adding the option (not making it a default by…

174th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Close the loophole in the waiver wire

Stop allowing the West Coast to have an advantage over the East Coast. The East Coast shouldn't have to get up at 3am to try and get FA before the waiver wire starts. Adjust the time so it makes it fair for everyone. The West Coast can pick up players and never loose their waiver spot at the top.

189th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base