Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. AJ Green is out

Please update the status to match the news you already posted about the player being out

263rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Remove error#245 from my league

What is this nonsense. If I drop a player and than want to put in a claim to pick him back up...and have the number 1 waiver priority I should be able to

375th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 492nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Award waiver claims first, then release all remaining players to free agents! Players locked with no claims..

Players are being locked in the waiver system even when they are not claimed by anyone. At 1am, most players that are not claimed move to free agents. This morning it kept several players, including Matt Bryant and Cameron Brate locked in the waiver system, even though no one claimed them. Then, apparently after waivers were awarded at 2:21am, they became free agents. It would be beneficial for all fantasy team owners if Yahoo would lock all players until waiver claims are awarded and then release all unclaimed players to free agency at the same time. Doing it in different…

492nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. YAHOO - CHANGE YOUR "PRE-DRAFT" CHANGES CAPABILITY

Two issues I faced regarding "Pre-Draft" settings:

1ST ISSUE:
    1) 10 minutes before the draft time for one of my league, I realized that the time needed to be pushed by 30 minutes (I am the commissioner). Yahoo's pre-draft settings would not let me do this. The commissioner can only change the draft time UP TO one hour before the draft time begins. As per Yahoo, this is because that is when the draft room is created. This is ridiculous. You should be able to change the draft time ANYTIME before the draft begins, even if it's one second before…

160th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. H2H Regular Season, Points playoffs

H2H is way more fun for regular season, but I would like to make playoffs points-based. Instead of H2H matchups, the teams in the quarters and semis face everyone and the top scoring half of teams move on to the following round (4 move on from quarterfinals and 2 move on from semifinals). Simple feature to add, and it's more fair.

314th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. The comissioners should be able to customize every round of the playoffs.

Commissioners should be able to adjust every round of the playoffs. We have the eliminated teams play for draft positions. We also have divisions throughout, not seeding teams based on points.

227th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Change the way players status' are listed

Myself and others in my league are constantly frustrated when we have injured players on our roster that have been ruled out by the team, and yet on Yahoo, every week after the games, the status changes from out, to Questionable, even when the team has said they will be out several weeks. For example, this week, I have Leornard Fournette, he's been out for several weeks and the team has already publicly stated he will not play till after the bye week. I have moved him to an IR spot and picked up a fill in player, but of…

427th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Fantasy Football - Limit Number of Players per Position

CBS, ESPN, and others have this option. Please add option to limit the number of players a team can roster per position. Stop the RB hording!

535th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Pulling Data from Multiple Leagues

I am working on a Fantasy Football project that looks to pull data (real-time points, teams, team rosters, etc) together from multiple leagues. I have been looking into the Yahoo Fantasy Sports API, but I am not sure if that covers all the data I am looking for. Is that something you can help with or can you point me in the proper direction?

535th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. KICKER: ADDED BONUS 60+ YARD FG OPTION

With kickers getting more powerful, our league unanimously voted that we want the option for additional bonus points on a 60+ yard field goal. Current yahoo settings only give you the option of 50+ yards. I reached out to yahoo asking for this added option. I figured I'd share this idea with the community.

657th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Close the loophole in the waiver wire

Stop allowing the West Coast to have an advantage over the East Coast. The East Coast shouldn't have to get up at 3am to try and get FA before the waiver wire starts. Adjust the time so it makes it fair for everyone. The West Coast can pick up players and never loose their waiver spot at the top.

174th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow users to see all FAAB bids placed on a player in Yahoo fantasy leagues, not just the winning bid

Would make for great fun among friends to see who overpaid for a player, or who missed out because they thought they couldn't afford to bid

281st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Pass Interference Points

Defensive pass interference should award the WR/TE/RB/QB with half the regular amount of yardage points; or at least provide the option and let the commish choose the % allocation. Seems unfair that the offensive players gets nothing in this situation.

314th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow a mix of head to head as well as top half of scorer earn a point for standing

For example if you win and you are the 5th highest scorer for the week in a 10 man league you get 2 points towards your standing if you’re 6th and win you go 1-1 if you lose and are bottom half you go 0-2 or you lose and are top half for the week you go 1-1 it’s a way to negate unlucky matchups and praise consistency while having the head to head experience

657th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Expand playoff participants

In 14 team leagues, allow all teams not in the winners bracket to participate in the consolation bracket. 6 & 8 instead of 6, 6, and 2 automatically out

492nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Can you please add a flex position where you can play Kicker, RB, WR, TE. We're removing the kicker position in our league with another flex

We're in a 12 man team and are adding a flex position. would like the K to be added in flex positions. we're a 12 man league with QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLEX, FLEX, D/St.

That's what we want anyhow

349th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. League ID# 891007 FINALS PICKUP OF FREE AGENT FOR LOCKED IN GAME PLAYER

League ID# 891007 FINALS PICKUP OF FREE AGENT FOR LOCKED IN GAME PLAYER

PLEASE REVIEW OUR CHAMPIONSHIP GAME OUTCOME AS THIS WAS AN ABUSE OF POWER BY COMISSIONER. A PLAYER ALREADY LOCKED IN TO PLAY AT 1PM C. BARNETT 5.90 PTS WAS THEN WAIVED FOR A FREE AGENT K. BOURNE 16.90 PTS PROVIDING INCORRECT MARGIN OF VICTORY FOR CHILLIN LIKE DILLON TEAM OVER HURRICANE ONE 17&18 CHAMP TEAM THIS YEAR. CAN YAHOO MAKE THE APPROPIATE CALCULATION WITH ORIGINAL PLAYER AND UPDATE STATS AS COMMISSIONER HAS NOT ACKNOWLEDGE CIRCUMVENTING THE RULES OF GAME. THIS ISSUE HAS HAPPENED BEFORE AND AND CAUSE…

657th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Decimal point scoring for kickers

Please allow decimal point scoring for kickers. If a 39-yd rush is awarded more than a 31-yd rush, the same should be true for kicks. At least make this an option for commissioners.

29th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  16 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Trading Block access in the app

Add the ability to access the Trading block via the app or have it show up in recent transaction when someone updates their trading block like it does in the browser. This would entice more ppl to do trades or atleast have an idea of what ppl want etc.. I dunno how many times i update the trading block just see that no one even knows i updated it

874th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base