Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Football better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Multiple Division Fantasy Football League (48 Team League)

I've been running a 48 Team Fantasy fooball league (4 divisions / 12 teams each having their own draft) 11 week reg season with the top 8 moving on to a single elimination march madness style bracket. I've been using myfantasyleague but a lot of my owners did not like the user interface. Is there a way Yahoo can create this this type of league. The few sites that could do it, charged the commissioner a upfront season fee, which I don't mind. I'm just hoping yahoo can create this since yahoo's interface is the best !! :)

47th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please add playoff options. Each round lasts 2 weeks long, with combined score determining the winner. Weeks 13-14 semls, then 15-16 finals

We would like to bring our league to yahoo, but need this playoff setup as an option. Each playoff round lasting 2 weeks and you add each teams points up to determine the winner.

We use Weeks 13-14 for the semi-finals and Weeks 15-16 for the finals. It really adds to the drama as each round lasts longer and give a better chance for the best team to advance.

582nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 890th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 890th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Theo Riddick is currently listed as an RB. I believe he should be at least a RB/WR or even a WR with the way that Detriot is using him

Theo Riddick is currently listed as an RB. I believe he should be at least a RB/WR or even a WR with the way that Detriot is using him

470th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. double headers

double header weeks please

131st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Cheating....

Yahoo Sports Fantasy Football

Pootie-Tang Clan (ID# 1473090 Commissioner cheated on last game Changing Line after Game started to stay Undefeated. His first place first time in FF No way ...Band Him and Take away his First Place

582nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Expand to NFL offseason

Please consider using the sister league of the NFL to run a Fantasy game during the NFL offseason. The AAF starts in February. It may not be feasible for a full blown game the first year without prior year stats but something like a Pick'em game could start to build interest.

890th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. HORRIBLE

You refuse to pay the seasonal football winners. Just take our money and not pay...

890th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. HORRIBLE

You refuse to pay the seasonal football winners. Just take our money and not pay...

890th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. KICKER: ADDED BONUS 60+ YARD FG OPTION

With kickers getting more powerful, our league unanimously voted that we want the option for additional bonus points on a 60+ yard field goal. Current yahoo settings only give you the option of 50+ yards. I reached out to yahoo asking for this added option. I figured I'd share this idea with the community.

890th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. PPR points per position

Would it be possible to change scoring PPR points per position? We want to do a Tight end premium 1.5 ppr. with RB/WR .5 point.

890th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Final Grade

So you sent me two emails with my "final grade..." a league I got 4th in said "you've built a winner" and a league I got 1st in said "anyone can have an off-year." I'm not sure if this is incompetence, carelessness, or stupidity, but you're making me embarrassed to use Yahoo. Not that this is the first time I've felt this way, nor will it be the last, but at risk of quoting Chris Berman, c'mon man!

582nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Don't penalize DEF for a pick-six or a fumble returned for TD.

A DEF should not be penalized for "points allowed" if they weren't even on the field when it happened. If Jared Goff throws a pick-six, it's hard to blame the LAR DEF for that. If Tom Brady gets strip-sacked and it is run back for a TD, how is that NE DEF's fault?

Frankly, I don't think the DEF should be penalized with "points allowed" resulting from the offense turning the ball over inside their own 20 yard line, but at least there is an argument to be made that the DEF was on the field when the points were…

582nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Don't penalize QBs for a kneel-down.

If your QB has done well enough during the game he doesn't even need to try on the last drive, you shouldn't end up being penalized for that. Sacks don't count as negative run yards, why should kneel-downs?

We had a team in our league this year literally lose by 0.01 points because his QB knelt on the last play of the game. It's ridiculous.

582nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. If we could see an overall leader bord based on your fantasy rating.

We want to see an overall leader board based on your fantasy rating.

582nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. More Roster Spots

we want to open a league with defensive players, with just 30 roster spots, we cant really do that, we are going to use ESPN instead because they do 40, if it were 40 or 45 spots we would gladly use yahoo instead

19th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  41 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Printable Reports

It would be nice if Yahoo made printable/exportable reports available. Year end stats,etc.

890th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow setting of maximum # of players to be autodrafted at each position

Players should be able to set the "shape" of their lineup when they have to autodraft. For example, I want to draft 2 QBs, 3 RBs, 5 WRs, etc.

I was unable to participate in my league's live draft this year, but entered an extensive list of player rankings. I ended up with an A+ draft on paper, but it had a backup kicker and IDPs, and only 2 RBs and 3 WRs. As you might guess, that didn't work out so well.

It seems for players who have to autodraft, it should be possible to indicate the maximum number…

890th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 890th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →