Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Projections

When will weekly projections be updated? Right now players are projected for the exact same point total every week. I'm pretty sure Yahoo just took a player's yearly projection and divided by 16. This is not helpful, and it seems that, with only a month or so until the season starts, should be taken care of already.

421st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Martavis Bryant is listed as suspended still. He has been reinstated

Bryant is listed as suspended. He is not anymore.

930th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Jeff, thanks for calling this out! We will work with our data provider to ensure we get the SUSP designation removed for Martavis. Good luck this season!

Yahoo Product Support

3. 652nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Joe, thanks for reporting this! We will work with our data provider to ensure we get week 1 projections for Martavis. Good luck this season!

Yahoo Product Support

4. Marcus Cooper? No Projections?

Accurate projections would be nice.

930th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Ryan, thanks for reporting this! We will work with our data provider to ensure we get projections for Marcus Cooper. Good luck this season!

Yahoo Product Support

5. Wrong Drafts

I keep getting put in Live auction Drafts and have never EVER signed up for Auction drafts,supposed to be autopick drafts.ever thing is so messed up,im done with yahoo.

930th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Field Goal Yardage Range (change 40-49 to 40-44 & 45-49)

Over the past 5-10 years, a majority of leagues I am in, like to award an extra bonus point for FG's between 45-49 yards and 2 extra for anything over 50, BUT, we don't feel that FG's between 40-44 should be anything more than the standard 3 points.

In your scoring system, you should separate the 40-49 range, for FG's, to 40-44 and 45-49 to allow us to award more points for that 45-49 range instead of it being all or nothing for 40-49. For those that don't like awarding for 45-49, they could still assign the 3 points for…

652nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 930th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Have the option to set Rival teams inside the league manager so that Yahoo can custom gen the schedule not the commish.

I catch flak every year due to the fact that I make custom schedules to accommodate our Rivalry week games. Its always OOOO look he made his schedule easy blah blah. IF we could set Rival teams for the league then have Yahoo custom generate the schedule my problem would be solved. Anyone playing who sets Rival games could use this please add it Yahoo!

312th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE A 16-TEAM MOCK DRAFT OPTION!

PLEASE ADD 16-TEAM MOCK DRAFT OPTION PLEASE!!

930th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Option to remove or "hide" league history from previous years

My annual redraft league officially started in 2011 but when I go to commissioner tools and edit league history, years 2010 and 2009 appear. I would appreciate if Yahoo can give us the tools to delete or "hide" those years.

29th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Further League Overview Customization

I think being able to allow Commissioners to customize the homepage of the "League Overview" (i.e banner for the league at the top of the page) would be a nice feature to further customize your league and make it your own.

190th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. You people are impossible to get to...I've filled your instructions to get fantasy football help, but yahoo keeps telling me wrong email ad.

one of my mgrs. changed his email, he is having trouble getting yahoo to recognize it in one of his leagues... I, the commish, dropped him and sent him an invite to re-join with his new email.This has been done successfully in 3 other leagues that he is in, one of which I commish.. He is told the league is full, but on the league page it states the league cannot be drafted because of an uneven number of teams, but again it won't allow anyone else to join...

652nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Change Points allowed for D to 0-2 then 3-6

Change points allowed for Defense to be 0-2 as a shutout and 3-6 for the next point breakdown. the extra point after a Pick 6 Breaks the shutout when it should take an actual FG or offensive TD to do so

Currently it is
    Points Allowed = 0 (needs to be 0-2)
    Points Allowed 1-6 (needs to be 3-6)

201st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Projected totals

Why are the projected totals all 0 now? Please don't be like NFL.com and ruin this for everyone because of a few broke brains who think that's the final before any games are even played.

652nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Better, more detailed league history.

I would love to be able to go back into my league's history and see individual player's point totals from every week, not just the overall matchup scores. I'm making a record book and have lost 5 season's worth of player's weekly scores. I can access standings, which helps but not how well each player did on a weekly basis.

33rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. fix the icon upload for teams

The icon upload functionality is broken. Fix it.

871st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 930th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Large Format - Multi-division Leagues

Allow for large format leagues. Have multiple divisions of 8-15 teams each that play within their division during season then the top 'x' team advance to a grand playoff which remaining teams compete in their division tourney. No player overlap within your division but there can be during grand championship tournament. This allows for greater engagement within larger groups and offices similar to March Madness. Many offices I've worked in have had 3-4 separate leagues though they'd prefer the larger option. I have used myfantasyleague.com for a church fundraiser including 50-70 people but prefer your U/I and functionality. All this…

277th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Prize for bottom bracket

I love that Yahoo has now implemented money collection into the league, but I would really like an option to give money to the winner of the bottom bracket (teams that didn't make playoffs). One of the problems that happens in fantasy is that the bottom teams no longer stay engaged (picking up free agents or setting their lineup), which effects how the better teams are doing as well. In the past I've offered the teams a chance to win their contribution back, so they still have something to play for even if they didn't make the top bracket playoffs.

652nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Edit team order (not sport order, but individual teams)

Can this be implemented? It works on the mobile app, but not on the desktop browser. Would really love for this to be implemented.

652nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base