My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The weather Locations List is gone!

How about an Under Construction Notice when you are working on a feature such as Yahoo! Weather? The weather Locations List is gone and we are all thinking we are having a computer problem when it is actually a Yahoo! problem. All this is going on while we are constantly bombarded with annoying advertisements everywhere we go on Yahoo! and elsewhere as well, apparently courtesy of Yahoo! You are wasting everyone's time and driving us crazy. This is all very disgusting.

72nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Give my the choice of what time zone I want the start times for my favorite teams listed. Why is EST the default?

Allow the user to choose what time zone they want listed for the start times of their sports teams. I live in CA so why can't I tell "MY" Yahoo to list start times in Pacific time? Why is the default EST?

70th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Location  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. My Yahoo .... what happened to delete button for My Mail?!?!

until yesterday 9/11/19 I could delete mail from within My Yahoo page, in the "My Mail" section. But the trashcan icon is now gone :(

74th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. ALLOW COMMENTS, WITHOUT COMMENTS THE VALUE OF YAHOO IS REDUCED BY 75%

ALLOW COMMENTS, WITHOUT COMMENTS THE VALUE OF YAHOO IS REDUCED BY 75%
    No comments by readers, NO reading of advertising.
    WHY DO I HAVE TO SIGN IN MORE THAN ONCE, ? ? ? ?

120th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. News Articles

Stop posting news from sources, allowing only paying subscribers to read the full article.

Your giving them free advertising, frustrating to read.

73rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. There was change about 5 days ago that affected the sign in to My Yahoo. Now I have to sign in every time I sign in despite the 2 weeks I d

There was change about 5 days ago that affected the sign in to My Yahoo. Now I have to sign in every time I sign in despite the 2 weeks I would otherwise be allowed. Now I have to sign in every single time.

125th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. RSS feeds not working...

RSS feeds not working. Some have not worked for a while, now all don't work. Is yahoo managed anymore...

89th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. The cursor has begun to jump in Safari from the URL line to the search box.

This is very annoying. Enough for me to leave your site. I'm trying to type URLs and halfway through, now I'm typing in the search box.

If I want Yahoo search, I'll use the box. PLEASE MAKE THIS STOP!

74th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  17 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 130th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. You want to be better?! Reinstate comments, this is still America even if YOU don't like it !!! And stop with the incessant liberal slander

Stop the liberal slander and propaganda. And restore comments! Whose cretinous idea was it to try to shut down the first amendment ? Or are you just trying to chase us away ? Just tell me and I'm gone !!!

132nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. bring back comments its what most people go to yahoo for

bring back comments or your going to lose trafic big time

132nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Comments

Give us back our comments. We do not live in Russia. We live in The United States of America. We have the right in the Constitution. It's called the FIRST AMENDMENT, Are you going to way of Microsoft with no comments? GIVE US BACK OUR COMMENTS NOW!

142nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Why are you messing with the portfolio page?

I can no longer see the cash value of my portfolio on the home page. And when I had the same stock on three separate lines, I wanted to see the cost per purchase. Why did you combine them and not ask me first. I am getting sick of Yahoo messing with my homepage. Each change has made it worse and less useful. How about put it back or I change to Google.

81st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Portfolio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Weather Location . . . Help . . . P L E A S E !

My Weather is stilllll not showing my actual location ... first! Please, Oh Grand Pubah's of Weather . . . Please Oh Please Fix my location!
    Thank You Very Much!

77th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Put commenting back on your articles!!!!

Allow commenting on your articles!!!!!!

145th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. weather module locations lost

Lost my locations in the weather module.
    Stop "improving" the homepage until it stops working.

79th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Dammit you IDIOTS you finally fixed the weather app now it's screwed AGAIN

YAHOO are you a bunch of freeking IDIOTS I hate you I PAY for email from you and am sick and tired of you not being smart enough to fix the goddam weather module once and for all. *********

79th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 78th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 151st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. What has happened to the My Profile? It's a mess. No total values, some stocks with no quotes, not in alph order!!!! What the heck ????

What the heck did you do to My Profile? No total values, some stocks with no quote, not in alpha order. WTH is going on----FIX IT!!!!!

76th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Portfolio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base