My Yahoo

Welcome to My.Yahoo.com feedback forum! We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to My Yahoo.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 53rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Account recovery

I need help recovering an account from 2005 that I haven't used since. I no longer have access to the recovery phone number. It's for my old Runescape account to be honest. If yahoo support could email that would be cool.

53rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. It is Nov 25, 2021 Why does Yahoo Sports think that 2019 MLB baseball picks relevant?

Does Yahoo maintain a Sports staff? Games listed in reverse order, 2019 MLB picks are still featured!
    Game times are not consistent...EST or PST

53rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. November 2020 to NOW UPdate and UPGRADE.

correct info and update resonates info. don’t sale my info ir data or content without my IN PERSON fully aware permission. for the purpose of my request, please process my info and update all incorrect info, thank U.

53rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Safe environment is NOT your goal! Your goal is to stifle the first amendment and pervert reality! Your goal is to promote a sick uniformity

Safe environment is NOT your goal! Your goal is to stifle the first amendment and pervert reality! Your goal is to promote a sick uniformity of perverted behavior with disgustingly biased fake news!!! Shame on you

53rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Yahoo mail plus for Indian credit card users

I am unable to use my Indian credit card with Indian address to subscribe for yahoo mail plus. Below are the options that yahoo could provide:
    1) Provide annual subscription and payment charged at the time of subscription. Since this is not recurring payment, address need not match
    2) Provide annual subscription using indian credit cards with OTP validation or google pay or google gift card

53rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Why does Yahoo continue to push the false narrative about Kyle Rittenhouse? What exactly fo you hope to accomplish with this deception?

Why does yahoo continue to push a false narrative concerning Kyle Rittenhouse? What do you hope to accomplish?

53rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. WHERE DO YOU GET OFF TELLING ME HOW MANY TIMES I CAN SHUT OFF YOUR OBNOXIOUS ADS!!

YOU ARE TRYING TO EXTORT MONEY FROM ME WITH YOUR DELIBERATELY OBNOXIOUS ADS THAT YOU'VE ALREADY BEEN PAID FOR, THAT I DON'T WANT, THAT YOU ARE ARE HARASSING ME EVERY FEW MINUTES TO PAY YOU TO GET RID OF THEM!! WHILE YOU TELL ME HOW MANY TIMES I CAN STOP THEM FROM TAKING UP MY SPACE?? HERE'S A SUGGESTION TO YOU! PAY MY DAMNED OVERPRICED INTERNET BILL EVERY MONTH THEN WE'LL DISCUSS IT!

53rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Privacy

I was surprised a couple of days ago when Yahoo suggested a couple of new "cards" for my home page. The "cards" had a list of supposed upcoming bills (which was inaccurate) and a breakdown of my credit card spending. Obviously Yahoo has been scraping my email and collecting this data, something I had no idea they do. I immediately went to the Privacy Dashboard and spent an hour turning off all permissions across all of Verizon's platforms (why can't you make it just one-stop rather than nine?).

In any event, I'll not be using Yahoo for anything but mail…

53rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Paging on "Today" Error

MyYahoo "Today" window when paged forward to the second set of news headlines shows blanks for the headlines. Clicking to the left and then back to the right then shows the headlines. I'm been using both Windows 10 and 11 and Edge. Please fix.

53rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. chat was very helpful

I would like to have my yahoo calendar send my phone a reminder text instead of just sending an e-mail

53rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Permanent Deletion for Yahoo Accounts

All of my Yahoo Accounts have been in several data breaches. When I delete an account I DON'T WANT IT REACTIVATED. The new user can get all my recovery info from all the other websites where I used a YAHOO ACCOUNT. THAT IS A MAJOR SECURITY FLAW. It is impossible to remove some accounts or personal info. Maybe if they got a bad email response they would delete the account.

53rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 53rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. My Yahoo Broken

Too many things are broken or inconsistently updated. Fox News Feed has not updated in more than 2 weeks. Cannot add Wall Street Business News to my homepage in more than 2 years. Periodically, My Portfolio does not update, or updates with incorrect information.

53rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for contacting us about this issue. Please know that we are working to fix the stream as soon as possible.

15. Weather on homepage

Managing, adding and/or deleting, locations used to be easy and simple. Now it takes me to a dashboard screen that does not even mention the weather. When I attempted to "chat" with an assistant, they wanted to charge me. You screwed the pooch on this one. I have the weather for all my family members and with my son in the USAF, he is stationed at different locations. Now I am unable to add his new location to the desktop homepage as I have done previously.

53rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. where are contacts

I click on the CONTACTS ICON but that just slides open a window but it's blank. There is no way to actually see my contacts. Same is true for calendar, but I can GO to the calendar thru my URL. What is the URL or place to see my contacts? This has been a problem for years. I use updated/current Firefox...

53rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. yahoo account code key.. is needed now to sign in why????

Can't seem to keep my Yahoo's homepage theme these days ...Why???
    Wheres that account home key hiding

53rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 53rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. print set up is very clumsy.one page mail content as railway ticket needs two pages while on basic mail it needs only one page.

Print set up is very clumsy.one page mail content as railway ticket needs two pages while on basic mail it needs only one page.

53rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. My portfolio

Can not do a reorder of my portfolio. Can not delete or add symbols. Please fix.

53rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base