My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. weather app

What is it with your weather app and the location? I have continuously updated the app to my local weather but each time I refresh my.yahoo, it updates my location to somewhere else. Somewhere else seems to change weekly. I am in Orange, CA but yet your app says Independence, Kansas.

I have set my location MANY times, I have even saved it as my favorite, I even let you identify my current location but yet, your app tells me I am currently in Independence, Kansas. Nothing against Kansas at all but it's 1500+ miles from me. Get your act…

60th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

11 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 58th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Put weather back the way it was. My saved cities have been removed and my current location is a town 4000 miles away.

Put weather back the way it was. My saved cities have been removed and my current location is a town 4000 miles away.

66th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 61st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

26 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. STOP GETTING IN THE WAY OF MY PRIVACY.

• I don't want your app which requests way more permissions than it needs to get the job done.

• I don't want to have to disable private windows just because your website wants to collect more information than it needs from me.

• I don't want to give you my telephone number so i can read email.

• I don't want you blocking my access when i'm traveling and accessing my email from a different machine.
      ENOUGH ALREADY!

62nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. STOP BEING SO ANTI-TRUMP!

FAKE NEWS = LOUSY AMERICAN NON-PATRIOTS.

73rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. My Yahoo My Portfolio Module STILL Broken

My Yahoo My Portfolio Module STILL Broken!. It's been a week now!

63rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  21 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Thank you for your opening and predictable new feed bashing Trump EVERYDAY -

it just hardens my resolve and those of most conservative of your prejudicial bias in news feeds - Yahoo is a liberal propaganda machine and confirming it daily only makes you so much less efficient - please keep up the prejudice it hurts your cause more than anything I could say - BRAVO

65th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. FIX sign in process! Option to stay signed for 2 weeks not working. Have to sign back in every 5 minutes.

Even trying to make this post is requiring me to sign in again. It never did this before and has become a complete annoyance. There is no suggestion from my end. It is on your end that needs to be fixed.

96th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

58 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. What is the problem with all the feeds that suddenly won't load?

If I can't get the feeds I want to load, I'll need to find another landing page.

96th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Fix the "My Yahoo" homepage. The RSS feeds not working.

Fix the "My Yahoo" homepage. The RSS feeds not working.

99th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. RSS Feeds BROKEN

90% of feeds have stopped working. Please FIX

105th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I am really frustrated with clicking on a topic link and finding stories about everything except that topic.

If you have a section call business or sports or entertainment, there should not be a bunch of stories about everything except the topic I clicked on. By the way, what do stories about Jihad John, Hippo Ancestry or even a dumb camera person too close to a batting cage have to do with business? Regretfully, this is the case with most of the links you provide.

67th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Quit being so **** liberal!!! Try just reporting the new!!!!

Quit being so **** liberal!!! Try just reporting the news!!!!

69th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 114th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. The weather Locations List is gone!

How about an Under Construction Notice when you are working on a feature such as Yahoo! Weather? The weather Locations List is gone and we are all thinking we are having a computer problem when it is actually a Yahoo! problem. All this is going on while we are constantly bombarded with annoying advertisements everywhere we go on Yahoo! and elsewhere as well, apparently courtesy of Yahoo! You are wasting everyone's time and driving us crazy. This is all very disgusting.

70th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I stopped reading ANY of your heavily liberal biased ads. Will soon change to another choice for my home page and search engine.

I stopped reading ANY of your heavily liberal biased ads. Will soon change to another choice for my home page and search engine.

71st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Give my the choice of what time zone I want the start times for my favorite teams listed. Why is EST the default?

Allow the user to choose what time zone they want listed for the start times of their sports teams. I live in CA so why can't I tell "MY" Yahoo to list start times in Pacific time? Why is the default EST?

68th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Location  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. My Yahoo .... what happened to delete button for My Mail?!?!

until yesterday 9/11/19 I could delete mail from within My Yahoo page, in the "My Mail" section. But the trashcan icon is now gone :(

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. fix the news feeds

Every month the news feeds fail.Get someone to monitor them and fix them right away

118th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base