Help us make My Yahoo better by giving us feedback.

Email to customers from Yahoo about feedback

And at Yahoo, the stupid never ends. Now I find an email from yahoo in my inbox petulantly telling us they don't want to hear about any more about changing back to the old Yahoo, and only want them posted in a specific place so they don't have to deal with them.
I did you one better. I found a new homepage and email. I won't be back to Yahoo until you change it back to the old format. Refuse to do that, I'm not coming back.
As for demands of not cluttering up your feedback page with requests for the old yahoo back...yeah, good luck with that. Thumb your nose at your users who have clearly told you how they feel about your awful new system, and suffer the consequences. I hope they continue to load up your comments with page after page of complaints about the new yahoo and demands for the old one back instead of using your 'designated' area.

26th ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

38 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Every time the prompt came up to switch, I declined. Then recently, I opened my email and I had been auto switched to the new format. I want to go back to the old email, as this new version is unwanted. I've declined it for a long time...take the hint!!

questions to solve yahoo browsers use with cash bill payment in bay area...
    students with computer use for interruptions and hacking brain computer use with typing and cash exits out of home or office on the job

BRING BACK THE OLD MY YAHOO PAGE.....i BEEN USEING THE SAME FORMAT FOR YEARS......THIS ONE A PIECE OF ****... CAN'T CHANGE PAGE... CAN'T REMOVE SECTION AS THEY KEEP COMING BACK

Yahoo is NOT a premium website anymore. ****** SERVICE, ****** PROGRAMING, ****** WORKERS, ****** EVERYTHING. GET THE POINT YAHOO!!!! FIX YOUR ****** SITE MORONS!!!!

• sadly anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was hoping there would be some kind of progress here, but it doesn't look like it. I have been so upset over the fact there's no way to sort email according to the sender that I've just given up looking for anything in my (now) 7700 unread emails. There's a lot of junk mail there, but there's also important stuff that I've missed. I am the 24x7 caregiver for my mother and do not have the time to go through all the email that comes in. I used to work for the company that brought Yahoo on board and I just don't understand how they're even afloat. It's so sad to see the state that this is in and how long it takes for any responses, if they ever do come.

• jinx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

gathering feedback for over a year. still nothing. hmmmm. something wrong with that picture for sure.

Amen to that! I think I will also start looking for something new...Yahoo use to be a place to come and relax..now it is an unorganized mess...They see all of the unhappy people and they really don't care...So sad!

• Gisela Connelly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bravo to the poster. I fully agree. I have complained, but they don't listen and neither do they care. I have been with Yahoo for over 2 decades and I will switch to Google. It will take a while before all of my contacts get the message of my change. I will also tell my contacts why I changed. I also cancelled my Yahoo premium because of their stupid new Yahoo email. format. Ultimately, Yahoo will pay the price for their arrogance. They apparently never have heard about KARMA.

Poor mr portesi has disappeared ! i guess he hit the nail on the head and was banned !
    Ipad users be careful , none of your data is secure on any of these systems ! ( idem clouds !)

I totally agree. It has taken me from April to Oct to respond, trying to give this NEW Yahoo a chance, but I am surely fed up with it. Instead of trying to make something new, they should be trying to make something they already have ...decent and in working order. I have so many problems with this. I am just as fed up with AT&T and now they are worse since Yahoo and AT&T have merged their services. They both require you use a new password every two wekks or so. With that it is hard to keep up with it myself but the companies do no better. You know sometimes simplicity is the best way to go. Stop making things so complicated for us 'older' folks.
    Blah, Blah, Blah....I really don't need to be anonymous to post this either. So if you will excuse me I will go back and log in. (that is if they will log me in with..again, another password. Geez !!

• Katelind Powers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So how long does it take to gather feedback? Or should I say how long does it take to just ignore the feeback? Yahoo is just hoping everyone will get used to this mess and stop complaining.

• Katelind Powers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Apparently m portesi hit a nerve at Yahoo, because that comment has disappeared! Way to go Yahoo. Really, really good cusstomer service.

The 'management' at Yahoo hired a ***** who was going to be kicked of Google.

They got what they deserved.

I agree with m portesi - somebody's head should have rolled at Yahoo for that change. It stunk from the beginning when I couldn't find a specific "sent" email anywhere if it was combined with an answer. What a JOKE that was.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOUR COMMENTS - THEY WON'T LISTEN - I HAVE TO CHANGE HORRIBLE MISTAKES ON A DAILY BASIS - I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base