I don't like the run around here. Fix it or you lost me as a client!
Unfortunately, it’s hard to help with such questions without some additional information. Please post a comment on here with a more detailed description, including the following:
- The exact issue you’re experiencing in detail.
- A list of the steps you’re taking to replicate the issue.
- The interface you are using to access your account, such as a Web browser on your computer, mobile device, etc.
- The exact text of any error message that you may be receiving, if applicable.
- Any other information that you feel is important in helping us resolve your issue.
Chris Maddox commented
From my home comp, my home page isn't keeping my saved info. I constantly have to reset my location to Santa Cruz, Ca and save it and it keeps defaulting to Richmond, not even in my state. Also the HOME button doesn't go to a MY updated home page. The "number of E-MAIL" if different from the actual number. Local news isn't coming up local for SC. It would be nice to see, under sports scores, a choice for category "NBA D-League" scores would be nice. I'm sure I have more, just can't think of them right now.