Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Font or page resize issue across Yahoo properties when font scale different on monitors

Font or page resize issue across Yahoo properties when font scale different on monitors

My primary monitor is high density and is scaled to 125%, whereas my secondary is 100%. On every page load and I think every ad load cycle the page jumps scale, then returns to size when displayed on the monitor that is at 100% scale. It makes it very difficult to use email as the subject links jump all over the page.

464th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Your ad for NFL playoff game Titans - Patriots Banner ad at top of page is incorrect. DATE! dumba$$e$

Your ad for NFL playoff game Titans - Patriots Banner ad at top of page is incorrect. DATE! dumba$$e$

Fix it ... says it's tonight when it's actually Saturday night!

567th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. box that opens first thing every day on my Yahoo mail page: Trending on Yahoo Home Page never actually goes to any of the stories bulleted.

box that opens first thing every day on my Yahoo mail page: Trending on Yahoo Home Page never actually goes to any of the stories bulleted.

567th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. The Yahoo Homepage should NOT have inappropriate video running.

It's not appropriate to have the homepage feature running video of a man being beaten. Not on the street or in the subway. It should be contained within the story if you click on it.

464th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please take down the pictures of a junk in my face down from the wall over the DJ's shoulders on The Xchange Rate Show. It's so offensive!

Please take down the pictures of a junk in my face down from the wall over the DJ's shoulders on The Xchange Rate Show. It's so offensive!

567th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Turn off comments all all news stories.

If Yahoo! cared AT ALL about the US, comments would be disabled on news stories. It's a breeding ground for hate, only. There is never any productive discussion. Is THIS what you guys wanted for your site? Because Yahoo! is used as a portal site for so many, users from all demographics are thrown together. Did you really think that you were providing a "safe space" for people with differing philosophies to come together and find some common ground? Quite the contrary. Yahoo! has done nothing but provide multiple battlegrounds that are (intentionally or unintentionally) designed to encourage and foster…

314th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Honoring Kelly Fraser, sharing cbc.ca article

With sadness, reporting the passing of Inuit native artist Kelly Amaujaq Fraser on Christmas Day. At 26, a talent gone way too soon.
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/north/kelly-fraser-obituary-1.5409059

567th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. STOP MAKING THINGS HARD FOR PEOPLE WANTING TO SEND EMAILS BY CLEARING THE SIGNIN WINDOW..

STOP MAKING THINGS HARD FOR PEOPLE WANTING TO SEND EMAILS BY CLEARING THE SIGNIN WINDOW. IF YOU WANT TO GET RID OF US JUST SAY SO!

567th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. You need to have 'Science' as one of your search categories. Why is it left out?

You definitely have 'Science' news items on your home page, so it makes no sense that a user can't search by it.

314th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 271st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Headline Suggestion at Christmas

For the next 48 hours, how about a headline on Yahoo that revolves around Christmas theme, Santa Clause tracker, or some other similar positive and seasonal message. As opposed to the Trump *** and Pregnancy discrimination headline (and similar) that is currently running. Would be good to see Yahoo rise above the negative news fray, even if only for 1-2 days at Christmas time.

567th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Old Home Page

Where did my home page go?? I don't want the **** that is all over the new page. Don't care about sports, celebrities, and other garbage. Where is the news sources I've had for years?? Where is my investment portfolio??? This sucks. Time to look for another home page.

178th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 567th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 314th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 567th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 271st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. please bring back yahoo radio station music box, I miss it

music player, you once had the music channel genre video option player that you could leave open on computer & rank choices of music to custom your player. It was the best! Please bring it back

567th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Your posts on news related to my country Pakistan have always been negative. Is there a reason for fulfilling such an agenda?

I have been a Yahoo user for as long as I can remember. I rely on it, to this day, to keep up with daily news. However, I am very disappointed that most news posts in regards to Pakistan are very negative, and are very pro-India. I am not saying that there is anything wrong with being pro-India, but it is very wrong that Pakistan is being portrayed in such a negative light. I am reporting this as it is a serious issue and it is very baffling. Please, fix this problem before further steps need to be taken.

567th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. UK News

I live in America. At least half the time I click on an interesting article only to find its about someone or something in the UK which has absolutely no bearing to us in America. If you need to include articles like that you should have "sections"....UK section, World section, etc. So we can pick and choose the type of articles we want to read.

141st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 194th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base